Vin Diesel mailed The Rock smashed up DVDs of the first four Fast movies

avclub.com/vin-diesel-takes-break-from-fighting-with-the-rock-to-d-1820255966

>According to Johnson's agent, he received a box from Diesel's One Race Films production office with print outs of Instagram posts made by Johnson in the past year. Also in the box were copies of the first four Fast and Furious movies (none of which featured Johnson) that had been broken and taped back together.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EJECT-O FRANCHISE-O, CUZ

Explains why Rock was so upset the other day.

Between Vin and Tyrese it's probably getting to him. Wonder how Statham's doing.

Why didn't he send them to Paul Walker's mom?

What the hell does that even mean? What's Vin trying to say here?

this is some teenage girl shit.

>One Race Films
What did he mean by this?

This. I don’t know what any of this means

The Rock rigged the car so Paul Walker would die and The Rock would steal his screen time

Why are they fighting the rock all of a sudden?

This. What a fucking weirdo. If anything Rock should be the one doing that to Vin.

you're breaking up the family Dwayne

Nice advertising, (((Universal))).

Paper covers Rock, but the Rock crushes Scissors.

these """feuds""" are dumb as shit

because he's an asshole

>Jealousy

Why is a 50 year old man who uses "Diesel" as a stage name acting like a passive-aggressive high school girl?

Rock signed a deal to star in a spinoff, which is putting FF9 on the backburner.

Dwayne started it!

>you've broken our family apart and now its only hanging on by tape or now we have to tape it back together or something like that I guess

It's a work.

>instagram print outs
>F&F dvds without the rock
>dvds had been smashed and taped together
i'm typing that out for my own benefit to try and understand. vin said you may have destroyed the initial movies with your social media presence but we are stronger because now we're fixed? vin is saying he can fix the franchise himself despite the rock's fuckery? what did the rock even do that was so bad?

#notlitty

WHEN THE ROCK IS THERE, EVERYBODY GETS MORE MONEY BROTHER

without informing the "family".

Wait, does this happen in the film or in real life?

Because he's weird. He thought the Riddick films were so good he spent a significant amount of his own money to make a sequel.

Real Life Kino

vin is /ourguy/

>You're breaking what we created together but we will fix it
>Also, look at your hypocritical posts

Wait isn't Rock the one who breath new life into the franchise that was tale after Tokyo Drift. He's a cash cow why stop the flow

Ya'll niggas need to read links before replying to threads

>Also in the box were copies of the first four Fast and Furious movies (none of which featured Johnson) that had been broken and taped back together.
Up next: George Lucas sends broken copies of the prequel movies to Mark Hamill for his appearance in the new trilogy

>that had been broken and taped back together.
A symbol of reconciliation

I think he means you and your words (instagram posts) have done this to the franchise and our family and now we have to tape it back together

Is Tyrese still in full meltdown mode or has he finally been re-apprehended by his orderlies?

>instagram print outs
Sounds like something women do

>Paul Walker dead
>Tyrese about to an hero
>Vin being a passive aggressive high schooler
What the fuck is going on with this cast? It's like they're fucking cursed.

oh wow the rock btfo

:3

He broke the family, but the family taped itself together because family is stronger than Rock, cuz.

It’s actually a good idea to keep physical copies of all of your friends and families social media posts. I’ve spent hundreds on paper but I have them all in case I ever need proof and evidence of what they say.

BUT WHY THE FIRST FOUR MOVIES THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ROCK IN IT

The first four movies are the symbol of "family". Although it's fucking retarded because Vin wasn't in two of them either.

They're straight-to-dvd shitters at best that somehow fell into a megapopular franchise so now their egos are out of control.

Both The Rock and Vin have screen presence but repeatedly failed to make it big.
The rest of the cast is garbage tier.

The Rock is doing exceptionally well.

>check the link
>op story is fake
>still want to believe it's real anyway because it sounds like something they would do

Kek

OP is LYING you fucking morons. READ THE ARTICLE.

They're making a boxing tv show together.

>t. paranoid schizophrenic

>he actually reads things before complaining about them

not really

>inb4 le highest paid actor

lie made up by his manager to work the marks

You don't have a family or friends.

This is wrestling stuff, right? 4th wall breaking not on camera but on stage hype? A "work" in their parlance?

Rock and Statham is the best thing to happen to the franchise, let it burn i say, give us Rock and Statham spin-offs for eternity

President does it. Why can't the sexual assaulters in hollyweird do it?

Why did John Leibowitz, best friend of Anthony Weiner, use one?

He stars in a tv show and has been getting starring roles in big budget shit for a while now. That's really good.

Oh shit!!! Jon Stewart is a Jew?!?!??!?!? How did he hide it? I feel betrayed, he never once said that or acted like it.

>50 year old man who uses "Diesel"
He's not even a truck driver. If anything, he should have picked a name like Nitro.
Other suggestions: NOS, Rice, High Octane, or Ultra Unleaded.

Vin Diesel is B-list
Tyrese is D-list and a nigger

The Rock is running max test and could kill them both with his bare hands, can't really blame him

OP grifted us all

maybe he meant the franchise was a broken mess but the rock has pulled it together

This will never not be funny
Every time I see this I laugh to myself

i always wanted a cheesey nickname like this

what should i roll with?

Shadow Edgeblade

Vin Diesel is the only guy who should be mad about anything. Yes, 2F2F did make more money than the first but it was also fucking HORRIBLE. Legitimately has Tyrese acting like a Uncle Tom nigger and driving around in a purple car going OH SHEEIT NIGGA, DAM, HOL UL HOL UP SO YOU SAYING I GOTTA DRIVE A ROCKET CAR, SHIT HAHA EJECTO SEAT

And you have Ludacris playing a character which is just straight up fucking dumb. Ludacris. Think about that for a second.

>Vin Nitro
Kek
Ahhahahahah
KEK

He effectively resurrected it from the dead and then some. And Vin Disel is super-duper butt-hurt that Rock is the face of the franchise, the reason people give a shit about it.

Remember, Vin famously bailed on the franchise after the first film but his career turned to shit and he had to come crawling back for the fourth film. He also threw a HUGE temper tantrum when the last F&F film ended with the Rock and Statham not Vin Disel and the original cast.

It would make sense if the rock sent those movies smashed to vin

But this is just retarded

no it has to be short

like trump

>It’s time when Famila collide.
‘Based Van Pot belly Diesel vs the Rock hard litty Johnson’ Wwe smackdown Worldevent when?

Universal is tired of Vin's shit behind the scenes. They're making a spinoff with The Rock's character and if it's a success they're going to dump Vin along with the rest of la famiglia and just make The Rock and Statham the stars of the F&F franchise. The Rock could have prevented this by turning the spinoff down but he didn't do they're pissed at him and I can't say I blame them.

Why are vin and the nig angry at the rock again?

>That's a lie user photoshoped those messages

And with that your safety is bust

Because he made their stupid franchise a relevant action series again and removed the rap gangster fucboi nigger element that Tyrese brought in the second one

what the fuck is fast and furious marketing team doing with this?

are they trying to create a fake youtube beef, but in real life instead?

The Rock has plenty of shit movies he's doing too.

I wish David Twohy and Vin could make another big epic expensive Riddick movie.

Sounds like lowbrow kino, should I watch it is it entertainingly retarded?

nope, the rock is derailing the FF franchise by bullying the studio to give him and statham a spin-off flick before he'd agree to do any more sequels of the main franchise

>what should i roll with?
Mighty Whitey -- lets 'em know you mean business

"If only Paul were here"

johnson has become insufferably arrogant now that hes been shown more attention than his peers. he acts like a giddy, immature school girl who thinks they are the centre of the world and has completely disregarded his peers just to make a little bit more money and be the one and only star of his new show. for what its worth, the amount of people ive seen become like this after taking steroids is crazy, as in nearly every single person i know has become this way. im not sure if its because they have too much testosterone or because they dont do their post cycle therapy properly and have too much estrogen, but they absolutely always end up arrogant and self righteous

Watch out, you're gonna get called a soyboy for this post

What’s with the crew of F&F hating on the rock? Weren’t they all bros?

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

The rest of them should be kissing the ground those two walk on. The franchise was shit before they showed up and the only reason it's still going

Mom's gonna freak!

Obviously, but it was one of the funniest things I've read today.

>Bon' appetit baby. Tonight we get litty, as we say in the hood.
Who's we? Is he even from the hood, or does he live in a multi million dollar neighborhood?

Vincient Ethanol

>Tyrese acting like a Uncle Tom
>Ludacris playing a character which is just straight up fucking dumb
Pro Tip: muh diversity is the sole reason those niggers are even in the series. Everybody knows the real star was the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Paul Walker.
Hollywood kikes always have to add a couple of moronic nig nogs for shits and giggles, for example, those "gold toof" nigger robots in Transformers series; the shuck n' jive jar jar binks in Star Wars series; and Morgan Freeman , who plays the ultimate uncle tom magic negro in every film he's ever made.

glorious and good for the environment to boot

You're a fucking idiot. Vin has always been the real star of the franchise. No one gives about Paul. And the only one who was close to Paul in real life was Tyrese.

What can you expect from a lame nerd