What are some more movies with this aesthetic

What are some more movies with this aesthetic

Security camera surveilance footage.

Chuck's Suck and Fuck

The Ninth Gate sorta, but it's not nearly as good.

Birth by Jonathan Glazer.

I don't really mean that it has to have occult stuff. I mean the visual aspect of EWS with the Christmas lighting and lots details in the street scenes. And also the unapologetically slow, deliberate conversations that really take their time and aren't rushed to get to the next scene like most modern films.

bump

other kubrick films

That's a pretty unique combo

>the unapologetically slow, deliberate conversations that really take their time and aren't rushed to get to the next scene like most modern films.
This:
2001 A Space Odyssey obviously if you haven't seen it already, it's probably the film most people would think of if you asked them to think of a good movie with a slow, droning intensity kind of pace.

Did the costume shop owner know about the party? When Bill explained that he wanted a tuxedo with a cloak and a hood and a mask the guy sort of paused for a second and he looked like he knew what Bill was getting into.

What's some more colorfulcore like EWS and pic related

Absolutely he sold his daughter to some of the occultists

>Did the costume shop owner know about the party?

he is prostituting his underage daughter, so probably yeah. You connect the dots, movie is a real life commentary

Bill is hinted to be gay.

Nick Nightingale

Gay hotel clerk

Called a faggot by Ivy League students on sidewalk

Can't satisfy his wife

>yfw brainlets still don't understand that this movie was whistleblowing high status northwestern euros and jews pimping out their daughters to uber rich oligarchs for sex clubs and that there was no "hurr rich people have sex too!" message and you're all plebs for not getting this

Why does this poster look like some cheap dollar store paperback romance written by a fat woman?

Terrible.

Peter Greenaway's movies have great color.

july 16

the same day alex jones infiltrated the bohemian grove, exactly one year after the movieĀ“s release

This movie ruined me. Haven't been able to find anything that had the same effect on me. Loved it so much.

Mother Fuck I got it

>unapologetically slow, deliberate conversations that really take their time and aren't rushed to get to the next scene like most modern films.
Check out The Ghost Writer

I thought we all understood this. Isn't that why Kubrick was killed right after he made it

my friend came over and told me he just watched it and said the movie was about infidelity and that the sex cult stuff is just aesthetics and misdirection. But, yes he was murdered for whistleblowing that rich oligarchs like the ones who helped him whistleblow on this (because they like teasing the population and we're autistic animals) take the daughters of lower level rich people and businessmen and turn them into mksluts and then torture/rape/murder them

I know what you mean user. EWS is so rich in color and detail and it's almost hypnotizing in its slow, methodical pace.

It also reminds me of an acid trip I once had during which I wondered aimlessly around the city and had some revelations about myself and how the world works.

The rainbow as the name of the costume shop is a metaphor for masking yourself and hiding your true intentions. The people at the party use the masks as a metaphor for the way people in everyday life wear a mask over their true self. When she asks Bill if she wants to go where the rainbow ends, she means taking off the figurative mask and having sex. She's saying, don't you want to drop the polite, civilized facade and just give in to your base animal nature?

It's quite likely those models were also at the masked party, being that they knew Ziegler.

You are superficially aware...

Does anybody else enjoy EWS for the chance to see Kubrick directing in a relatively modern setting? All his others are much older and EWS is unique in that it's actually pretty modern and they have computers and cell phones.

It would have been cool to see what his movies would have been like if he hadn't died and continued making movies in the 2000s.

Then explain what I'm missing user

fbpb. More specifically footage from Brin Singers Hollywood mansion

Are you saying that the rainbow also has a deeper and more occult significance

I just watched this movie today. It was an incredible experience.

The Verdict, 12 Angry Men (both lawyer movies)

Birdman of Alcatraz

It has to do with the old Irish myth of a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. We've established that the rainbow is associated with sex. She's saying let's go where the rainbow ENDS. A pot of gold. She's saying let's make money off of sex. She is talking about prostitution just like the costume shop owner.

You could always try the comedy version

But why would a Jewish cult care about Irish mythology

They would be interested in anything that talks about a pot of gold. The film is pretty redpilled on the Jews. They're stealing an Irish legend because it talks about gold (this represents stealing money from other cultures).

In a broader view, you can see at the masked party they steal all kinds of things from other cultures because Jews have no real culture of their own. At the party they have nods to Christianity, paganism, Hinduism, and so on because they are trying to fill the void that is Jewish """culture""" or perhaps anti-culture would be a better term for what the semitic people have created. This is because Jewish people, while highly intelligent and skilled with words and finances, have no artistic or creative sense. If you ever talked to one you'll notice that most of them are like soulless robots. They are the most bland, boring turbo normies of any people. That's why they control society and try to turn everyone else into basic normies too.

story of o