youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg
jezebel.com/smallville-actress-allison-mack-is-accused-of-recruitin-1820373279
youtube.com/watch?v=TGhzqhh_PQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
youtube.com/watch?v=DiRBSaqjCv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck went wrong?

Yes, it’s a cult.

What size are her boobs, I can never tell.

If you can't tell the answer is small

I can't believe that bitch doesn't just fuck him but is a subservient whore for him. That just melts my brain trying to comprehend it.

>wrong

What's wrong? Women are herd animals. They crave a leader. This man was smart enough to be that leader.

Sucks that you don't have that charisma. Now go jerk off while he pounds prime pussy.

No. This is
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Melt your brain realizing that women need control in their life? How behind are you compared to the average male, user?

He doesn't have charisma he has money. Charisma counts for shit. Ask harvey

Does this cult have an open enrollment policy?

She wants the DIK right there and now.

Truth. If this guy released a book describing how he got his 2nd and 3rd whores I'd read it.

I can get one masochist, I suppose the next step is telling her to find a new girl to see whether we can bring her in for 3somes. Then start applying the same methods to the 3rd girl until one sticks. Then you've got 2 girls, then you tell them both to find 1 more girl, repeat, now you've got 4 girls... Pretty soon it grows exponentially, and all you need is to ensure the first girl remains the highest priority so she sticks around and gives you social proof that you've been good since the beginning.

>>wrong
>What's wrong? Women are herd animals. They crave a leader. This man was smart enough to be that leader.
>Sucks that you don't have that charisma. Now go jerk off while he pounds prime pussy.

>Truth. If this guy released a book describing how he got his 2nd and 3rd whores I'd read it.

>I can get one masochist, I suppose the next step is telling her to find a new girl to see whether we can bring her in for 3somes. Then start applying the same methods to the 3rd girl until one sticks. Then you've got 2 girls, then you tell them both to find 1 more girl, repeat, now you've got 4 girls... Pretty soon it grows exponentially, and all you need is to ensure the first girl remains the highest priority so she sticks around and gives you social proof that you've been good since the beginning.

>virgin vagina science

>You don't want enlightenment for every child

My favourite line from Brave New World

was she on Wilfred?

user... Do you think the labia and insides of a vagina are a separate piece that can fall out?

Why would I give any thought to the roast? I'm not here to do science experiments, if she looks gross down there she looks gross.

Yea,the irony.

>he doesn't have charisma

LOL. She's getting nice and pumped, bro. She's surrounded by wealthy men but she serves only one of them. Guess why?

All women need a daddy and she found hers. Actually, both of these girls did. LOL

How does she look on it? Any nudity?

Who are these people and why is this on Sup Forums

plays a doctor, neurotic

That bitch couldn't find an agent or producer with cash that wasn't a tiny bit less creepy then this wack job? Come on now.

The patriarchal society did this those women are innocent and being manipulated and unhappy no matter how wet they are and how big their smiles are and how much they love their lives

Reddit MUST know about this

I'll say this. One of you so called rippers better get to work on all these bitches and Keith's shit. Gold mine there.

Smallville and BSG actress joined a cult

That's what i said. Where do i sign up?

How do I become that for the girl I want?

Women love masters the same way a dog needs a master. They crave order.

He gave them that order.

If you're such an expert why have you never had sex?

I stay clear of women, or as I like to call them "womeme". They are extremely simple minded animals. Now, submissing a man is a challenge worth of my time and effort.

Oh you're shitposting. Never mind.

pls be my gf ill treat you good

Oh, it's just a dicksucking gay. For some reason I thought you might have some valuable Chad insight to share that could help me get a woman. My mistake.

you want a good one
love is nothing but a lie

>Women are herd animals.

>Harem
>Cult

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

Step 1.

Ow the edge

You done being a nihilistic teenager yet?

im just starting kid

What is this expression trying to convey?

If Conery wants to smack a bitch so be it. He's fucking Jame Bond

Girl with toothy smile feeling self-conscious about her chompers. Cute.

Uh Oh. That butt plug is falling out. I hope it stays in my panties.

>i luv u

>You're so amazing Keith, I'm really glad I'm your sex slave
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQ5WVeOvqg

he's saying nothing even though he's using complicated sentences

good work autist

now you figured out how persuasion works put it into practice

It's beautiful

Pretty sure she's crying which is really unsettling

Jesus....

WHY CAN'T I FIND DESPERATE DUMB CRAZY SKANK WHORES????

I dont get it though man. How the fuck could someone just.....you know 'buy into this shit'?

Have you been to Facial Abuse. Hot as shit.

you dont have your shit together, a property, youre not physically fit, you cant control your emotions, you cant read a person and tell them what they want to hear, you cant make them feel like you dont need them but you do want them

>How the fuck could someone just.....you know 'buy into this shit'?

Women are dumb whores - more news at 11

Fun fact: that jew-hater Hitler's biggest fans were german women

Women get guys to do exactly what they want ALL THE TIME. Acting like it's a sex thing is wrong. It's just that men are generally way less likely to act in a way like this guy because they're retarded betas who just want pussy and will do whatever it takes to appease a girl instead of doing what it takes to make her worship him. In the end both strategies are designed to get you laid, but the beta strategy sucks and this one is prime.

hmmm so how does one go about founding a cult full of cute obedient women?

Okay so how do you get them into the worship pattern?

white girls are so fucking stupid

Thirding.

Have sex

DARK
TRIAD
R
I
A
D

Monies

Somebody save me.....from myself

jezebel.com/smallville-actress-allison-mack-is-accused-of-recruitin-1820373279

More media picking up on it

He's not wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with any of this?

Why does the feminist media act like women have no agency? Women are masochists, some women, not all, and if you find a handful who are it's not an "evil sex cult".

Is this the beta uprising? The betas can't get 1 so they want to make it a crime for an alpha who can get more than 1?

If I join her cult, will she force me to lick her ass?

kek

>They haven't seen actual legit cult kino
Get woke about the Happy Science Cult motherfuckers. I got drunk and watched this whole thing and I actually loved it because it's batshit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGhzqhh_PQ0

Haha what the fuck

Is he right? How do you properly go about this so it's not abuse?

Lads I literally want to start a cult when I've got a nice big property to contain them. Women need a stable home environment. They also need to be convinced you have lots of wealth but you don't like anything more than simplicity, so they aren't sure how much you have, but they know it's more...

You tell them straight up that if she's a bitch you're gonna slap her, and if she doesn't like that, she better fucking leave because you aren't going to change. Ask her to please leave, make her understand you don't care if she leaves. Then she'll want it and allow it.

Lots of girls grow up in abusive households and this behaviour is normal to them. They don't feel comfortable being treated 'nice', it makes them feel anxious.

damn she's still a qt

She's only in her mid-30s, and the cult leader makes her run 40 miles a week to keep a sexy bod.

S E X C U L T
E
X
C
U
L
T

B E S T C U L T
E
S
T
C
U
L
T

Did they take images from some old anime to make this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

Dude must be a sex god with some alien implant dick that makes women lose their minds.

See, that's what everyone thinks after you've got 2. Even if it's not true. That entices 3+n.

Is that you in the pic? Because that guy doesn't seem to be getting pussy.

That's it, im starting a cult that will have the pussy from The Magicians in. It will be a long journey to found a religion. I will need to research their feet. Yes.

>They don't feel comfortable being treated 'nice', it makes them feel anxious.
as it should be

She enslaves men with her footpussy.

well he's got his mittens on Boomer and Lana too.... youtube.com/watch?v=DiRBSaqjCv8

Fuck this reality.

>the beta complainer
>the chad cultleader

all it takes is some time and practice daniel beta

Didnt she hate footfags

they only accept women

This guy may be a cult creep but this guys charisma is fucking off the charts, look at between :50-1:06, subtle, but top level shit. You can she how she responds.

>4:30
>Have you met an SP?
why are cultists so charming?

>Is that you in the pic? Because that guy doesn't seem to be getting pussy.