>if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault
What did he mean by this?

she did insult him a little bit

>Sup Forumstards favorite actor is a literal cuck
Hummmm

>making uninteresting movies
What did he mean by this?

australian banter or mental illness

I think he was merely alluding to FBI crime statistics that indicate in excess of 20,000 black male on white female rape cases per year in the US. He's a bit of a trivia-buff from what I hear and was just making small talk.

He just wanted to warn his wife about the 13% of Americans who are part Homo erectus and highly dangerous. Not sure what the problem is.

gettin fuckin fresh

He was respecting women as independent, autonomous moral agents who are responsible for the consequences of their actions.

If you don't think women can be held responsible for their actions then you are implying they're overgrown children or are mentally incapacitated.

I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

>You go out in public and it’s a f*cking embarrassment to me. You look like a f*cking bitch in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off. I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you.
Could a man be any more based?

niggers can't be held accountable for their actions as seen by the blm riots whenever a cop shoots one for pulling a gun therefore it is the victim's fault if they're raped

That if she got raped by a pack of niggers it would be her own fault, hope this helps.

This is kinda sad tbqh,why did she have to dress so slutty

you have to be 18 to post here.

Based Mel slaying thots.

>less than 10 black women raped by white men
that's just the margin of error.

#blacked

"Pack of niggers" is the greatest set of words in the English language.

I know damn well that woman did everything she could to destroy his soul and then just to rub it in displayed what she did to the world to destroy the entirety of his life.

Based Mel

what did he mean by this? a blowjob after she had been in the jacuzzi would be unsatisfactory?

The only people who say things like that (get raped by a pack of niggers) usually fantasize on a daily basis that they wanna get "raped by a pack of niggers". Them, or their wives.

Now I know why Sup Forums loves him so much. They identify with mel, they fantasize about the same stuff.

>SMILE
>AND
>BLOW MEEEEE
>BECAUSE I DESERVE IT

The only people who get all paranoid about child rape are themselves fantasizing about raping children.

Where is your evidence for this? It’s something you just made up, people who don’t call niggers niggers secretly long to be cuckolded.

but they are

spoken like a true soyboy

This.

that would be the greatest Oscar speech ever...

Mel Gibson's rants are what a redpill overdose sounds like

Lmao. Pathetic black boi.

>this is what a cop looks like in america

>fellow white man