3 of these women accuse you of sexual assault. One will publically back you up and go to bat for you. Who do you choose?

3 of these women accuse you of sexual assault. One will publically back you up and go to bat for you. Who do you choose?

taylor. she would never lie

Tay Tay has my back. Those other 3 roasties are toast >:^)

Taylor Swift, duh.

Emma to back me up,people will believe her cause of her humanitarian public image.

Swifty

Plot twist: she only helps me so that the truth never emerges about the terrifying and disgusting things she and Karlie did to me that Autumn night

Emma.

All these feminists will be conflicted on who to side with, since she's a major one.

taytay has more power than the other three put together

Taylor. How is this even a contest?

the one that isn't a tranny

oh wait

Swift is also the richest by far, so she could bankroll a shitton of lawyers.

Swift is a snake

emma, not even close

I may not like tay tay “I think she is gross” but she’s got a lot of power, her uncle its a senator after all.

This.

You guys are all fucking idiots. Taylor swift is clearly a sociopath... If I had my back against the wall I'd pick Jennifer in half a second. She's had nudes leaked: "I'm a victim myself and user is innocent"

Emma has the best face out of all of them.

pro fact: you CANNOT refute this.

Lawrence has spoken out about this shit and is on record condemning it. Her word would mean a lot.
Clarke is Kelly C beloved of roasties everywhere. To them her word would mean a lot.
Watson is feminist as fuck and an EU spokeswoman. Her word would mean a lot.
Swift is Swift. Her word would mean a lot.
It's not as cut and dry as it seems at first.

the smart user. Emma has the biggest reputation as a feminist, speaking at the UN and so on. She gives you the most cred.

emma > taylor > jlaw > emilia

she said Harvey didn't do nuffin

Watson because feminist and millennials love her and honestly who dislikes Emma Watson

I know a friend of a friend who worked with some of watson's PR agents and all of her "humanitarian and feminist work" is 99 percent organized and pushed by other people to hide the fact that she's a terrible person to work with

Taylor
I don't care about the rest. As long as Taylor thinks I'm ok.

Can we all agree that Emilia Clarke is the worst of these women?

Emma Watson has the most power over the women.

Women are herd animals and need a leader. Emma is their chosen leader. Even if she is Harvey Weinstein's inferior.

>tay tay
face too childish looking
>danaerys
face looks old, ugly eyebrows
>jlaw
face puffy as fuck, lack of top eye lid
>emma
perfect

Swift is closeted and JLaw is unpopular so I think those are the best picks to accuse. Then I guess I pick Emma to back me up just because she's more well-known than Emilia and publicly supports good causes.

Taylor to back me up and the rest to root in hell.

Those godamn beady snake eyes

>manface watson
>perfect
try sucking dicks, you might enjoy it.

>tfw you will never pick up girls with Taylor and keep the secret of her marriage to Klossy.

Taylor Swift because she voted for Trump too.

>Emma is some feminist icon
She's been a literally who for a while now. Her career went nowhere after Harry Potter and some feminist junk at the UN doesn't have the normie appeal you retards think it does.

She only bites shwoogs like kanye

I'd pick Taylor too, but then she would also accuse me

>the smart user. Emma has the biggest reputation as a feminist, speaking at the UN and so on. She gives you the most cred.

have you been under a rock for the past month? everyone shat on her for not criticizing harvey

lel

why do you think she became a feminist? she got brutalized by him, the trauma is still too raw

Nonsense only a snake would do that. Taylor Swift is no snake.

tay all day

she tasted that man's nuts.

And most people have criticizing swift cause of her new album/being a petty cunt,only emila is safe but she doesn't have enough pull.

yeah, whatever you cocksucking faggot,thats not my point, my point is that no one takes her seriously anymore shes a punchline and a glorified cumbucket and everyone knows this now. now fuck off and dont mansplain to me you piece of shit faggot white knight

He means he would sexually assault her.

have been*

Tay Tay and Emma probably have more power and influence. The general public know that JLaw is kind of a ditz. But Emilia will straight up murder bitches.

based angryposter

Jesus, just go kill yourself. Read what you wrote, and then suicide.

Sup Forums doesn't count as all people,i'm sure the average emma fan isn't even aware of her connection with Weinstein.

They're all has beens, and only JLaw has some minor relevance with her most recent movie. I'd pick her.

Emilia Clarke.
She has a much wider appeal among the general public, and more importantly, women. Watson isn't really all that popular and gets shit for being an outspoken feminist even among women. Swift is undergoing white supremacist accusation bullshit. Lawrence gets hate for being fake. Clarke is only hated by neckbeards.

The snake strikes again i see

>Watching Harvey shower
>Or
>Getting your fartbox punched by Taytay
What did she choose?

SOYBOY SOYBOY SOYBOY

out of these Emma since she is a highflung feminist and has more credibility (even though she probably got harvested), the rest are seen as more promiscious and sketchy

>TayTay
>promiscuous

Emma

She has had multiple BFs publicly.If she was really gay she has more than enough money to buy a proffesional beard.

>manface watson
u must be really gay. 100% fact.

BWAHAHAHA

I choose Emma to back me up.

Have you considered that maybe she gives back to the gay community by being a beard? Look at who her bfs were.

If it were Emma's dick, I would

Emma Watson, she is the media darling and wasn't linked with any fap leaking or any white supremacist cambodian forum, so everybody would believe her.

That still makes her look promiscuous to the general public.Should have just stuck to one.

Also most of her songs are about men,what a great role model for the gay and female community.

this

Females like songs about boys. What fucking planet are you from?

The general public trusts Emma or Emilia the most. I wouldn't pick Taytay even though her power level is extreme because of her Reputation (now on itunes.apple.com!)

I sex everything I assault. I should be killed

>Also most of her songs are about men

Were Welcome to New York and I Wish You Would too subtle or something? Or have you not seen Karlie in those photoshoots she talks about in Style?

For some reason I always find girls with ponytails attractive. This gif is a fine example

That's not my point,my point is if she is gay she would be doing a much bigger public service to the community by being an outed artist.

Also feminist hate when artist/films only talk about men.

You mean Emma "Perpetually Perturbed Bitch Face" Watson?

Better than snake eyes,lumpy and bird face.

>Her career went nowhere after Harry Potter
She starred in the highest grossing film this year, m8.

Until the ACLU comes and pushes her lawyer's shit in.

>Also feminist hate when artist/films only talk about men.
And those feminists are a fucking minority. Girls of all ages eat up Taylor's shitty pop songs about boys. Deal with it.

although my dick says Swift, my brain says Emma.

Emma and I would take down the other three sluts.

Which was?

Taylor swift of course, the others can burn in hell.

Beauty and the Beast?

Wow, I forgot that was a even a thing. I withdraw my comments about her career, it's likely got some more life in it after that Disney haul, but I still maintain she is a shit actress and won't last beyond 2025.

Unfortunately this is the right answer. Actually fuck it I'll take J law to put her career in jeopardy to defend me then I'll take the stand and lie hardcore about making Emma Watson use my Alaskan pipeline on herself and forced her to wipe my ass and pick dingleberries out from her fingernails to floss with. Id spend a lot of time making up detailed stories about the three of them. I'll go down, but no one will ever look at any one of those girls in a pleasant way again.

But most websites/news outlets girls read and watch are feminists/liberal,do you think they would give a shit about what swift has to say compared to jlaw or watson?

Except about that whole being heterosexual thing.

And not being a snake

this, however, also means that you never really sexually diddled her.
>choose wisely

I never realized how little you people mean in life. You're all meaningless garbage and will spend whatever length of your lives, doing nothing.

This isn't the Nathan For You thread...

Y-you too..

You mean like 99.999999999% of people who have ever or ever will live?

go on...

It took you this long to realize this?

Swift. Her PR people probably have the kung fu to get me off the hook.

giv aryan gf

Swift. She could probably run a Fortune 500 company successfully or be a good Senator.

>tfw this is one of the 4 women in the OP