So since they're bring Logan back in Resurrection, what does that mean for Laura...

So since they're bring Logan back in Resurrection, what does that mean for Laura? Can she finally go back to being X-23 and not Femme-Wolverine? Will All-New Wolverine get cancelled and go back to being regular Wolverine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSJrD9VWPII
youtube.com/watch?v=3BXP5XAkPt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ideally Logan goes back to being Wolverine and Laura gets her own book with a new costume, probably based off one of Logan's old ones, and new title like Weapon X or some shit

No they aren't, that's just a cover.

>implying it's real logan
You get Jimmy Hudson and you like it

I see color theory was thrown out the door when designing these costumes.

The only thing I like is the homage to the New X-Men boots.

>implying it's Logan
>implying it's not MORPH

youtube.com/watch?v=WSJrD9VWPII

What's the point when Old Man Logan is already there?

Because OML is an old man.

I hate the O5 so much. But love the OG original X-Men. Why won't they go back to the past?

He can go back to his own universe. No one wanted him to replace young Logan.

Wolverine works best as a grumpy old man even when drawn not as old.

Lot did.

They haven't defeated Aku yet.

But evil Hitler Cyclops is dead

>Color Theory
what?

Or Mimic.

Y'know if Marvel wanted to give the 05 X-Men a nice sendoff they should go back to their universe but it's fucked up because [insert plot device(prob that tempest chick)] and the 05 have to save their original timeline.

Everybody forgets she alrwady has a mutant name. Talon.

Google it yourself next time, user.

Color Theory: In the visual arts, color theory or colour theory is a body of practical guidance to color mixing and the visual effects of a specific color combination. There are also definitions (or categories) of colors based on the color wheel: primary color, secondary color and tertiary color.

Talon is a boring name. And I think its taken by a Court of Owls character. Either way she can't exactly have a solo book with that title

X-23 is distinctive and Wolverine is a classic

You need to be more specific, what about color theory is being thrown out the window here?

Is it that there's no shared color among the x-men? Some issue with the individual costumes? Do you for some reason take issue with the variety of color schemes on a grey background (which is absolutely fine and serves to make them distinct with minimal interaction)?

We get two Wolverines. Hopefully Logan gets the old Yellow-Brown costume

color is important to X-men
youtube.com/watch?v=3BXP5XAkPt4

maybe is daken

Well?

Did he die?

Wait so we will have two Logans running around?

They'll bring young Logan back sooner or later, it's only a matter of time. With the series having a resurrection theme and a Weapon X book I think it will be soon. They need to send OML back though, he just feels really out of place.

Yellow brown best costume.

Can't be Daken. His center claw comes out of his wrist. Kind of dumb actually that Laura has two in her hands and a foot claw, while Daken has three in his hand, with one coming out of his wrist. They could've just kept it similar to Wolverine's, but I guess they needed to make them "different" somehow.

Daken's claw formation is not shaped like that, his third claw comes from the wrist.

We have two Angels and Beasts running around.

Ah! Now you are talking my language. Sorry for being a dick.

My complaints on X-Men Blue.
>No unifying color scheme.
>Costumes lack a cohesive visual aesthetic.
>Costumes attempt to be cohesive suits while maintaining a personalized aesthetic for each of the O5.
>Failed.
>Beast is wearing a darker costume with gray, blue, red, and black.
>Cyclops is wearing darker costume with yellow, black, various hues of blue.
>Jean is wearing Green, yellow, white.
>The only real difference with Angel and Iceman are the highlighting color.
>Angel is wearing white jump suit with red.
>Iceman is wearing white jump suit with various light blue hues.
>Color hues attempt to be the unifying aesthetic of the costumes but the effect is ruined because the various hues don't quite match.
>Jean's outfit is body suit with New X-Men style jacket.
>Cyclops is using a very dated costume only found in Marvel Promos.
>Beast is sporting generic hoodie with puzzling use of 'X' hand wraps that stick out like a hang nail.
>Iceman and Angel get the short stick with nearly identical uniforms but with color highlights that do not match with the other three.
>too much detail on costumes.

The O5 aren't actually from the past of this universe. Beast unknowlingly fucked up and not just went back in time but also to a different universe. When they tried to go back and couldn't it's because the Beyonders had already begun destroying the multiverse and the O5's universe had been crunched.

Why do Angel's wings look like that?

I know. His poppa removed the underclaws right?

Because it looks cooler than feathers.

That's the answer Marvel gave for the O5 staying?

Fucking Bendis not explaining the how or why of important plot related elements. Beast being tight lipped about how his time travel device works was out of character. Usually his team members have to cut him off because he is too eager to share his findings or give a dissertation on how things work.

>That's the answer Marvel gave for the O5 staying?
No, that's just a theory. Bendis's answer was basically "they can't go back" without any explanation.

It was never explained? Fans had to develop a theory instead? I'm going to go drown myself in a toilet.

Fans develop theories all the time, that's nothing new. Same goes for Bendis ignoring continuity, dropping plots that go nowhere, and decompressing stories.

Why hasn't Old Logan banged Teen Jean yet?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the fans and the fan theory were the problem.

I'm livid against Bendis for not bothering to explain anything going on in his X-Men run.

Using the Nostalgia Critic's meme. Replace "movie" with "Marvel," "Bendis," or "Editorial."

Nobody can make him explain anything because it's not bad for business.

yeah because there aren't any characters in marvel right now sharing the same name or anything

>Using the Nostalgia Critic's meme

You mean the hack who defends the Prequels? Why the fuck would I trust a word out of his mouth? His taste is incredibly shit, and he doesn't even understand Nostalgia which is in his fucking name!

Look, I'm not trying to defend Bendis, I can't stand Bendis too, but if you're going to attack Bendis don't use one of the most idiotic people to do so.

>Iceman forced to be gay

Dropped

Bend bullshit cosmic power magic mirror

Then why is adult Iceman gay?

Wtf is this bullshit

Easier to draw two wing-shaped blobs of energy than two articulated limbs with a ton of textured featuers as well.

Old man Logan teaching the O5 would actually be pretty cool. Regular Logan would be nice too to have him get over his beef with Cyclops as well as that weird thing with Jean.

>You mean the hack who defends the Prequels
He never did that, he only pointed out some good things about the prequels.

Are you really going to sit here and claim that the prequels don't have the best soundtrack in the entire series? If not some of the best movie soundtrack ever made

It no longer matters whether it's a theory or not because whether or not it was true before that their past was a different universe, they are DEFINITELY from a dead universe NOW, post Secret-Wars.

616 was destroyed and replaced by a history that LOOKS identical.

It's just OML.

So 616 iceman is not gay afterall

BEcause he's an idiot who let a couple of dumbass kids convince him he's gay because is life really wasn't going the way he expected

He is after meeting Jean.

They'd never do it, but Bobby realizing Jean mindfucked him into being gay because 05 Bobby was (because alternate universe) and going after her would be a fucking amazing story.

There's literally one good thing about the Prequels: The lightsaber fight in Episode One (Qui Gon & Obiwan vs Maul). There, that's the entire good of the prequels.

Why the fuck are you buying into his bullshit? The soundtrack is pointless within the context of the film because the words and images accompanying the soundtrack are trash.

Here's the question:
>Are the Prequels good?

No, there's a cool lightsaber fight at the end of Episode I. That's it. Nothing else has any value. Also, the prequels helped murder the film industry because they proved you could release trash with a Trade Mark on it and people would see it.

They're changing Laura's costume back to her X-Force look but with a Wolverine mask.

I kinda liked Vulvarine.

I thought it was enjoyable enough, though I only touched a few of her issues and most of her guest appearances were terrible. Felt like a natural progression of the character, at least.

Plus it gave us tons of dat ass.

Scott is dead
Jean is dead
Hank might die next week
Iceman is the male half of Marvel's new lgbtq books
Not sure what the fuck is going on with Warren. Last I checked he merged with a ton of Archangel clones and wasn't sure what he was anymore. Not sure if he had his old memories back since he was still speaking the same way he was post-LifeSeed but still loved Betsy and at least remembered one of his past costumes.

the new suits are like a mix of the O5's X-Factor suits and New X-Men jackets.

>Cyclops=dead
>Jean Grey=dead
>Wolverine=dead
>Professor Xavier=dead
>Beast=fate pending
>Rogue=Avengers
>Emma Frost=Fate pending [probably murdered by Teen Cyclops]

Why should I care about this franchise?

Why care about comics when you can get better, longer stories on a weekly basis through television?

I am aware of that, but thanks for pointing it out in a far more concise post than mine.

The X-Factor mixing with New X-Men is not doing any of the characters any favors. They look poorly designed and lack a unifying color scheme.

Don't half commit to standardized matching uniforms, and then decide that each X-Man needs a special color like it's Voltron or Power Rangers.

Keep it simple.

I Netflix television shows. As for comics, I follow writers. So 90% of my comics are creator owned stories. Many of them have worked as writers for Television shows.

Warren Ellis has been approached by Television Networks to adapt some of his comics into Television shows.

I read Marvel/X-Men on Sup Forums. I haven't purchased an X-Men or Marvel comic since 2013. I'm only reading X-Men comics so I can shoot the breeze on Sup Forums.