>obese manlet with a micropenis who thinks he's a woman
FLAWLESS

>micropenis
Complete conjecture on your part.

AHAHAHA FAGGOT!

>its a jazz kills himself episode

her penis is small, very small

How would you even know that, user?

they started giving the kid puberty blockers when he had a little boy penis.

He is now like 15 with a 9 year olds dick because the hormones to grow dick never happened.

They are now fucked because to make a vagina they turn a dick inside out. in jazz's case , there literally isnt enough penis to do it.

Basically jazz will end up killing himself at some point before he is 20 and it will likely be a large enough scandal that puberty blockers (hopefully) are banned

It was in an episode, the doctor was almost astounded.
Man they really fucked this little boy up. He ain't making it to 30.

she should be in prison for the abuse and exploitation she has done to her son. it's sad someone can profit of this.

What? They showed her dick on tv?

No im glad this show was made. It will be studied by people in the future of just how bad things can get.

>that is of course if there is a future

poetry

Why can't I get a cute thicc girlfriend like this :(

Bad luck I guess

Her face reminds me of Abella Danger.

Parents can raise their children to believe in any religion so I don't see why mothers shouldn't have the right to raise their sons emasculated.

>the hideous like face
>the micropenis

I like my traps pretty and well endowed

No they didn't show the dick, but they showed the doctor reacting to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU

doctors visit. youtube.com/watch?v=ifAR_hXNxp0

HAHAHA AN ASSHOLE """VAGINA"""

it really isnt funny they are literally mutilating this kid

Small dick trannies are cute tho

how is this legal?
how is this not child abuse?

It's already too late for this kid. He is already dead.

um sweety because you are a bigot if you dont support this?

>it's illegal to give a 9 year old a tattoo
>it's legal to give him hormonal drugs to permanently alter his physical being

What the fuck America?

Jazz is a cute

>using the colon

Like pottery

Y'know, I am OK with adults who are physically able to transition to do it if they can afford it without insurance (Granted, I think it is a huge mistake and you are mutilating yourself, but eh).

However, to let a child transition? That is just morally and ethically wrong on so many levels. Not only that, but some of these media outlets that run stories on children doing this shit and call it "brave" annoys the fuck out of me to no end.

this

11 months until her Grooby debut, boys.

youtu.be/loYjkZPGlhA?t=313

FATT

>I am OK with adults who are physically able to transition to do it if they can afford it without insurance
You're a sick fuck. You deserve to be hanged along with the doctors who mutilate the mentally ill.

I wonder (((why))) this happened!?

>he's upset about the downsized sausage.

Looks like Jody Claman from Real Housewives og Vancouver. Is she a jew?

she looks like adam sandler in drag

It's going to be a sad decline downwards for this girl(male)

Skin will grow when stretched, it's more of a hassle but I don't see their problem.

Put one of those fucking balloons in it they use to grow extra skin under a person's skull for repair work.

this is really fucked up shit tbqhwyf

How could you possibly blame Jews for this? What is their endgame? It can't be to turn whites into trannies so they won't reproduce or some other such lunacy, since Jazz and his family are Jews, so why would they do it to their own people as well?

Please educate me, oh all seeing "always right" geniuses of Sup Forums.

The ICD-10 lists that as the treatment. If you think you know better maybe you should become a doctor.

shim really gives chloe a run for her money in a fridge competition

Jews control the world but they're also always aiming to control the world. Because reasons. Soyboy!

>imagine being jazz and going back to school knowing everyone knows about your two-inch peepee.

The media will do everything in their power to suppress any negative story surrounding this guy.

Meanwhile every US president ever has been Christian.

This woman's husband is a total pushover. I would have beat the shit out of her the first time she mentioned anything about this.

>How could you possibly blame Jews for this?
When people say they think jews control the world, do you imagine that they are saying every single jew in existence is controlling the world?

Obama was literally a muslim.

huge shoulders

micropenis can't be inverted into fake vagina

>the religion where it's followers love and worship a Jew

*her

I'm sure there's a market for this.

I had no idea the other two were supposed to be "girls" until Jazz's mom addressed them as such.

Also, that "hate call" was so fake and staged.

Literally built like a runescape goblin

will we get to see it's neovagina?

Hopefully a neomicrovagina.

If you don't want to hammer her boipussy you're literally a faggot

If not wanting to hammer her boypussy makes me a faggot, I'm adrift and at peace with being a faggot.

Fat tranny ass is best ass. Hides the micropenis even more

Michelle Austin's penis is completely inverted sometimes.

If adults want to mutilate themselves, then they are free to.
I don't give a fuck.

Well, I guess I'm a faggot

You're as delusional as the trannies!

>Neovagina Genesis Evangelion 3.14: You are (not) a girl

first world problems

>fat
>microdick
Excellent parenting strikes again!

>this is what Anno has been working on since 2012
>fans blow up his studio and assassinate him when they find out not a single storyboard of 4.0 has even been written

based boicunny

>not Neo Vaginesis Evangelion
>not Neo Androgynesis Evangina

you had one job
well two, actually

You seriously believe Trump is actually Christian? And Obama?

*finds another hole*

>worship dead kike on a stick
>worship real life kikes
n-nani??

oh of course ((()))

Kike not like

Neo what?

>If you don't want to hammer her boipussy you're literally a faggot
They wanna get hammered by the Permanently Prepubescent Penis.

Basically a wound that will heal on its own if you don't keep wounding yourself.

I thought those things were just a myth dreamed up by weirdo erotica writers.

The horror

>Find a flaw.
I did. Many, in fact.

They need the muscle to be bigger than it is to make a vagina that’s more than less than half an inch deep, is what the problem is, basically.

The weirdos are the fat men crying themselves to sleep that they'll never have sex with a legal adult trap with a prepubescent penis.

Useless, weaklings like you will be easily trounced and the people with a will shall change the world

Don't google it

the end game like the proliferation of tattoos and weed is to decencitize humans to their own natural human existence so the elite can usher in an age of pay to win for human existence were the elites genetically enhance their progeny with machines to enhance memory, virus resistance strength and agility etc

when asked "hey man maybe this isnt fair to have all these enganchments" they will say "we gave you tattoos and sexual reassignment surgery now let us become uber bench"

and the masses will soke their pot and shrug

I always wonder how this actually gets brought up. People act like the kid just always wanted to be a girl, but you know they had to go into his with predetermination.

There has to be a point where they decide to buy a bunch of girly shit, and sit the kid down to expose them to it, and convince them that’s the stuff they’re interested in. The kid doesn’t go out and buy themselves barbies and girl clothes, the parents have to get it, bring it into the house, give them access to it, and then act oh so helpless when “they refuse to wear anything else, it’s who they are!”

More like, that’s what you dress them in everyday and encourage them to wear. Don’t want your son to dress like a girl? Don’t buy him panties and ask him if he wants to wear them everyday. Boom. Problem solved.

Is Blair /ourtranny/?

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s

>""""""Skeptic"""""""" community
>Laura Loomer tier drama
No

I'd imagine its easy when its two lesbians who have adopted an autistic boy

To punish the children of the roman empire for the diaspora.

Theres a reasom the jew has been pushed out of every nation for thousands of years