I want it to bomb hard, but I also want to get in early on the memes

I want it to bomb hard, but I also want to get in early on the memes
what to do?

Watch it twice. By watching it twice you cancel out the ticket sales.

that is one of the worst movie posters i've ever seen

Maeby is that you?

The theater I go to is full of seats for the Thu 7PM show. Usually for capeshit and Star Wars they're sold out weeks in advance. Not even WW is going to lift this turd.

Torrent it

that poster's kino

Seriously?
Worse than this?
I get this is a mouseshill board, but come on.

It's inspired by Alex Ross's art. Do normies know anything about comic books?

Todd?

why did they use a $5 made in china action figure of spidey in the poster?

Spider-Man was a good movie though. You're not accustomed to those, watching DC all the time.

dude notebook doodles lmao

>funnybooks
>art

Let's be honest, user. Most of the shitposters will still go to see it, for varying reasons.

Yeah no shit? It still sucks.

>Spider-Man was a good movie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Maybe is you are an aids ridden faggot in lust with Todd Swedden.

Luckily my city is holding a free advance screening where I just have to show my student ID.

i don't support joe sweden flicks so no

So clarify for me... is it the DC fags that want this to bomb, or is it the Marvel fags that want it to bomb?? I'm having trouble following whose for and against this film

Me personally, i want it to bomb in the hopes that it will lead to Geoff and Weadon being dragged out of the DCEU and permanently kicked to the curb. This new quippy DC needs to be nipped in the bud asap

>I want it to bomb hard, but I also want to get in early on the memes

Ahhhh, the Shitposter's Dilemma, a classic problem in ethics.

Zack?

I'm a Snyder fan and i want it to bomb as a revenge, and as well for your reasons.

Geoff Johns gaining even more power thanks to the movies is dangerous as hell for DC in general.

Why? Why are you so invested in it failing?
All this meme hating is played out AF

Yep... it's me... you got me user

Redpill me on johns user. Isnt that cuck bendis going to dc?

so that hollywood can step away from capeshit and move on to something else

>nipped in the bud
it's nipped in the butt

How many of the films on this list after Wonder Woman 2 do you think will actually get made? I'm going with 4/16 but that's being fucking generous.

Make sure you take a picture of the empty theater

This can't be real.

I want it to succeed just because you cunts won't shut up about the fucking thing

Like what?

no mister you don't get to draw shit and then claim it's secretly good because it looks like shit from 5000 bc

It looks fine

Yeah, I hate this faggots "artwork". Blow it out your as.

Yes, Brian Michael Bendis has just signed as exclusive deal with DC.

And Geoff Johns is the worst possible fan turned pro writer you can think of. He has recently gained tons of power inside DC and Warner Brothers.

First he fucked the comics with the 2011 reboot, then he fucked the animated movies that used to be awesome by forcing them to adapt his shit new story-lines from the reboots (because the new animated movies were poorly received now that department have very few money to produce good quality animated movies), and now he has become the big executive behind the DCEU movies. You can see his hand behind Wonder Woman and Justice League because he forced them to include the stupid humorous moments from his runs.

The only good thing he did was help produce the Flash TV show and even that he ended up fucking up later. He's now producing the New Titans TV that instead of adapting the Marv Wolfman's stories or even the original cartoon instead will adapt the new shitty comics based on his reboot.

Basically imagine him as a terrible excuse for a Feige that just want to force his comic arcs in everything to make a name. If he had good ideas it'd be something, but he has fucked too many things of now. The future looks bleak.

>Make sure you take a picture of the empty theater
It's not empty, but there are a lot of seats available

Don't forget the Flash first movie being an adaption of Flashpoint when that makes no fucking sense, only because he wrote that shit, when Flash got tons of comic arcs that would be a lot better as an introductory movie. I also bet that the Aquaman movie is based somewhat on his Aquaman run and Throne of Atlantis cross-over.

Thank God his Batman script was scrapped.

I'm sure it will fill up. This happened with me. I got tickets a couple of nights ago abs there were lots of seats, checked again today and they're mostly gone

Well the villain of Aquaman is Black Manta so I doubt it

Black Manta and Ocean Master, both characters that appeared in his run.

Bet you that Black Manta kills Aquaman's father and that Aquaman kills Manta's father, just like in his run. Ten dollars.

Johns worked for Richard Donner before writing for DC, he has a fair amount of experience with film tv and comics to be at the position he is in. Far better him that someone who doesn’t understand

What the fuck Johns understand?

Dc literally reboots every 5 years lol who cares

How to work with the studio, the history of the characters, how to write the character, etc etc
Pretty much Kevin Feige lite

Just because Nolan didn’t want the DCCU to start with his trilogy

geoff wrote flash/green lantern/jsa
sure some of his stuff isn't great but fuck off with your marvel shilling "Geoff sucks" bull shit.

How to make sure his royalties keep coming in

Johns is a mediocre comic book writer that only know how to write the same story over and over again, he was responsible for the comic reboot that ruined the publisher and its characters (not alone, mind you) and for the Rebirth that is just the reboot with a coat-paint to fool the nostalgic readers, he ruined the animated movies by forcing them to produce his shitty story-lines, and he only seems interested to force his shit comic arcs to be adapted as movies.

He doesn't know shit about the comic characters nor how to write most of them. Go read his Justice League run from New 52 if you think he has a good handle on them.

I'm a DC fan and even i need to laugh by that comparison to Kevin Feige. Johns has not even the 10% talent Feige has.

>spidey made a poster of his adventures on his notebook
Fits the character. You can fuck off now, DCuck.

Yeah this. He's fucking terrible and has no clue how to produce movies. He still supports the shitty Ryan Reynolds GL movie and even did the commentary on the DVD instead of the director.

>Aquaman has been filmed
>Shazam confirmed
>Harley & Joker confirmed
>WW2 confirmed
>GL corps confirmed
>Flashpoint confirmed
>The Batman confirmed
>Flashpoint confirmed
>SS2 confirmed

His Flash runs were nothing to write home about. His old one was mediocre and his new one was awful.

His Green Lantern run and Aquaman while nice where the same fucking story-line repeated over and over again. Protag was an asshole in the past and wants to redeem himself;
protag has a villain obsessed with him but that isn't entirely evil, bunch of characters with stock personalities are introduced and they're all connected to a past mystery, everyone get together to unravel the mystery and have a big showdown with the real big boss (who was the nicest guy in the protag cast for twist), one of the new characters die but not really, everybody learn there's an even bigger mystery with an even bigger villain behind it, rinse and repeat. The same shit over and over again. His Green Lantern at some point got ridiculous with how many ancient prophesies nobody knew about there were.

Only real good stuff he did was JSA and even then it was nothing great.

jesus christ will it never end

Johns is the Michael Bay of comics

No

>Geoff Johns' Green Lantern run
>oh, there's this War of Light prophesy that we got to stop or else the universe is doomed, we as Guardians must not let the Lanterns know about it
>oh, there's this Blackest Night prophesy that we got to stop or else the universe is doomed, we as Guardians must not let the Lanterns know about it
>oh, there's this White Light prophesy that we got to stop or else the universe is doomed, we as Guardians must not let the Lanterns know about it
>oh, there's this evil banished Guardian prophesy that we got to stop or else the universe is doomed, we as Guardians must not let the Lanterns know about it
>oh, there's this First Lantern prophesy that we got to stop or else the universe is doomed, we as Guardians must not let the Lanterns know about it
>fuck it, we will just wipe free will in the universe because it is much easier to handle things, too much prophesies to keep straight

It was like, really, nigga? And comic book readers still bought his run in droves. Then in his Aquaman run he did the same shit with the Atlantean artifacts and First King. Hell, even did it in his Justice League run although that sucked major balls because he couldn't juggle so many characters and wrote them all horribly.

Gotham City Sirens or a Harley Quinn solo movie will definitely come out at some point as will a Suicide Squad sequel. Other than that who knows.

WB/DC is wanting to do solos for awhile. won't be surprised if a JL2 doesn't happen within 8 movies.