Thor: Ragnarok passes Wonder Woman at the international box office

NOOOOOOOOOOOO it was supposed to be her turn!

>In just three weeks, Thor: Ragnarok has earned $438 million internationally. By comparison, Logan earned $391 million and Wonder Woman earned $409 million from foreign markets during their respective theatrical runs.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/10/china-box-office-fraud-hollywood-studio-losses-mpaa-audit-1202181178/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jusitce League is going to crush everyone

It's fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Don't go to the Justice League premier.

I hope it does. Make the shit stirrers frustrated. Oh what a lovely day.

Lol
Consider yourself lucky if this shit even reaches 1 billion

But i thought that DC was the one loved by pajeets and beaners, so why is Thor doing so well overseas?

It’s a fun movie.

probably coming in just to see gladiator hulk

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

??
Wonder woman earned $821,763,408
Thor: R $650,089,707

Wait, they are not including NA sales, you know, where most of the money is actually made.

Mfw DCtards and critics thought she could save JL when she wasn't even popular outside of the US

You don't know the difference between domestic and international box office?

Thor had literally no competition and Wonder Woman opened following pirates which made more internationally than all the capeshit

What can we do to make the rest of the world as feminist, homo friendly and multicultural as America?

It's possible, but currently it's tracking suggests a $110m-$125m OW, the same as Thor: Ragnarok.

I hate all capeshit.
That said: are marvel babies the sonydrones of Sup Forums?
It’s the same insufferable unwarranted superiority complex, the same constant “u mad” bait shit, the sad fact, that they get their only happiness through the proxy of a corporate franchise performing well in the cinema (it doesn’t even directly affect them), and it’s the same sad fat virgin manbabies behind the posts.

Awful.

>where most of the money is actually made
>In NA
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA Holy fuck Dcucks are actually this retarded.

Wait, Thor's been out in NA for one week and generally the international market counts for closer to 2/3 total revenue on movies like this.

Wonder Woman was an outlier because nobody predicted so many feminists, sjw critics, and numales would act like it was Citizen Kane

Most countries aren't as feminist as the US, so people weren't duped into seeing Wonder Woman because it's some sort of social justice cultural event.

Logan did it with less than half the budget tho.

If we already know RT is paid off how do we know for Disney hasn't tampered with box office numbers just to make DC look bad?

>they get their only happiness
Marvelchads actually enjoy the MCU though, we don't have to sit through the movies grimacing and trying to think of ways to defend them online later.

>If we already know RT is paid off
Why do DCucks have such low IQs?

>tfw this image is too small to contain all the over Marvel movies with Fresh scores.

YOU CAN'T HAVE A RIVALRY BETWEEN A HAMMER AND A NAIL

>Marvelchads actually enjoy the MCU
Clearly not the case or there wouldn’t be so many threads about the movies of the perceived competitor franchise.

There are no “I really like the (insert marvel movie name) which just came out let’s talk about it”
It’s always “hahahaha look how bad the others are doing!, I am soooo obsessed!”

Yes.
Due to the fact that their Comics are acutual garbage and their movies (although not perfect) are more superior than those of DC ( DC and Marvel films are filled with the same basic plot and plot holes). DC books and TV are much stronger than those of Marvels and have now been trying to tie their movies in a shared univers a-la Marvel, but have stumbled along the way.

To be frank, if both do well then more move will be made. These are fucking superhero movies not Merchant Ivory pictures, so one side lording over the other is just fucking pathetic. They don’t seem to understand that by celebrating both sides that they will be stronger once the bubble starts popping.

Question: If my wife has only seen the first Thor, will she be out of the loop or unprepared to see Thor: Ragnorok or is there not too many references to thor 2..

>Marvel
>chad

Hahahahahahahaha

Oh, wow.
Gimme your fucking lunch money.

I don't think anyone saw or remembers Thor 2

and it did it in like 2 weeks lmao

No.
She’ll be ok. Probably better she didn’t seem Thor 2.

The beginning of it references the after credits scene from Thor 2, other than that it pretty much goes out of it's way to pretend it doesn't exist.

Just tell her that at the end of Thor 2, Loki secretly became king of Asgard by exiling Odin and using magic to assume his appearance.

Wonder Woman was three weeks with zero competition, stupid.

you mean the less successful of the franchise?

Thanks guys, You helped alot

Sup Forums is an almost entirely negative board, knucklehead. Any positive threads are assigned directly to Reddit.

Damn I'm conflicted. I'm a dchad but it does feel good seeing a sjw icon get BTFO by a Aryan man.

>Clearly not the case or there wouldn’t be so many threads about the movies of the perceived competitor franchise.
Why not? The meat of those threads is always the same thing, deluded DCucks claiming BvS is kino and everyone else making fun of them. Without the material to ridicule, most movie threads peter out. The only lengthy MCU one I can remember was an argument about whether Cap or Tony were ethically correct in Civil War.

>THT
Privet, Ivan

Literally use google next time you dipshit

>capeshit is the only thing that will be made five years from now

nah, next time suck my dick better tho

We like the dide from jurassic park

jesus stop proving you DCucks are drooling retards

>Thor: Ragnarok passes Wonder Woman at the international box office

In the world only the americans are stupid enough to buy a ticket to watch the this ugly midle age old trap

it will be the only thing that gets big money for sure, small movies will always be made

I don't know if we are ever going to get rid of capeshit, westerns lasted like what 40 years or something

Play nice

Can't wait for my Man-Thing movie

wtf they have taken down the tomato meter for justice league?

The review embargo doesn't lift until about 40 hours before the movie is released.

It's out overseas for how many weeks, 3?

That's gotta hurt

but it was at 6% a couple days ago

True, unlike DCucks discuss movies about symbolism or metaphors. How deep!

Except Logan was by far the most successful in accordance to its budget bet

classic ale

The early reviews were supposed to be up by now but WB/DC slapped an extra week's embargo on (till the night before release) all because they're just that confident and want to surprise everyone with its awesomeness.

Heh.

Back in reality however: expect a major marketing blitz this week as they desperately try to frontload (again) and make most of its boxoffice before the public wise up to how crap it is.

I think you imagined that.

nein. I checked the site too to make sure it wasn't a fake pic

The social media embargo lifted and the broad consensus was "villain is shit, story isn't very good, but the characterizations of the heroes make it enjoyable enough".

>WW 3 weeks: 298,400,000
>Thor 3 weeks: 438,000,000

What went so fucking right, 3rd world bros?

nice shoop bro

I mean, did u see Chris' arms in this movie, they were huge. I wanted Hulk to hulk smash that god-boypussy

COLONIZED

the diversity push is not strong enough in non-cucked countries

Good movies do well.

China recently was audited and was proven to be misreporting ticket sales to keep profits in addition to already taking a bigger cut of profits than theaters in the U.S. do. So you literally make more money from success in America.

Thor didn't have to open next to Pirates of the Caribbean. Thor didn't open next to anything challenging from what I can see

This movie was fucking awful. Two lackluster scripts jammed together and possibly the worst Marvel antagonist I've ever seen, which is saying something.

WW is overrated but it wasn't as mind numbing to watch as Thor.

>Thor didn't have to open next to Pirates of the Caribbean.

Neither did Wonder Woman.

>China recently was audited
>A country was audited
I hope you realize just how retarded you sound

>This movie was fucking awful.
That's factually incorrect.

She did.

Captain Underpants, Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers, Cars, and so on.

It literally opened the week after. Pirates was still huge overseas and destroyed all the cape shit

>dc movie is about to be released
>IT'S OVER MARVEL IS FINISHED
>movie underperforms
>marvel movie outperforms it later
>dc movie is about to come out
>NO THIS IS IT IT'S REALLY OVER NOW RIP MARVEL

You're welcome to tell me how I'm wrong. The only thing I thought was handled well was the music, and of course its always entertaining to watch Loki and Thor together (even though their banter in this seemed pretty weak, especially when they go to talk to Odin). Also it was definitely two scripts jammed together.

Just fucking awful performances from Odin and Hela, by the way. Felt like I was watching Power Rangers.

No, not all capeshit. Just Wonder Woman.

WW was a success for one reason only: SJW going to see it 40 times. It's the Avatar of Capeshit.

Yes user. All capeshit. It beat all of them this year. It made 622 mil overseas

Are you a fucking idiot?

>In June, it emerged that the MPAA had hired an accounting firm to audit Middle Kingdom box office on a select number of films. This was the first time the Hollywood studios availed themselves of a clause in the longform agreement with China which gives them the ability to take their own look at the books.

deadline.com/2017/10/china-box-office-fraud-hollywood-studio-losses-mpaa-audit-1202181178/

>Just fucking awful performances from Odin and Hela, by the way. Felt like I was watching Power Rangers.

You're wrong there too, but please, keep talking with your foot in your mouth.

Fake and gay.

Why try so hard? Lame AF

at least try to follow the conversation brainlet

Top kek

GODDAMIT. FUCK MARVEL.

Are you? You don't honestly believe that bullshit do you?

>major Hollywood videos have the exact same problem as youtube videos
>it's an endless feedback loop of an algorithm telling people certain things are good because they have enough keywords in their definitions

The future is even worse than Orwell envisioned. It isn't even overt oppression it's blind obedience to nonsensical trends set by machines caught in never ending cycles.

>Wonder Woman
>$409
translated: HOG

inb4 the nomansky thor ragnorok image

>JL doing better than a Thor movie
>not having JL compete vs Infinity War

Who knew the most depressing timeline would have the flashiest lights and catchiest commercial jingles.

>letting a fucking roastie near your bed
what an idiot

Kill yourself faggot.