IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Is this worth watching or is it as bad as the trailer made it look?

Jughead hasn't fucked up any burgers yet, so just skip it

Its a fun guilty pleasure and you might fap

This. Everyone is so fucking desirable. I would let rhe entire cast shoot my nuts with a bb gun for the opportunity to crawl through a mile of broken glass and suck the cock of the last guy to fuck betty

WHO CARES?

do you like fapbait

It's a really fantastic high school melodrama so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing.

I would let rhe entire cast nut on me for the opportunity to crawl through a mile of broken glass and suck the clit of the last girl to fuck jughead/suite life twin

God, I hope not. It's too early for the occult. Ugh.

Its really not fantastic by any means, but it is fun trash

This show is trash, its fun to watch thou, that said i mainly watch it for Betty/Veronica/Cheryl...that confirmed fake pedo teacher Ms Grundy was a god tier reveal.

Far too much thought goes into the presentation for this to be trash. This is a cake someone used a bunch of fondant to dress up as trash.

Liv cameo please.

The episode preview seems to be really hammering down on the "remember that this started with a murder of a teen" bit

The guy they got to play Jason apparently looks less creepy when he's dead.

It's a guilty feeling dream sequence

I'd give him a tonguebath, no question.

He looked good in the first episode. Your pic is horrifying

Jughead thought he was pretty horrifying, so that fits, since that gif is based off Jughead's perceptions.

>fantastic

Did you mean generic? The only thing "special" about it is the fact that it uses names and places from archie

>Burgersexuals in charge of judging husbandos

very rude tbqh

Didn't we only get a long distance shot of him in the boat with his girlf- twin sister? Only time I remember him up close is the gif and on the morgue slab.

Considering Jughead's scathing narration during that sequence, it's safe to bet that Jason bullied him the same way Reggie does, hence the judgment. It's not like Jughead's been particularly torn up by Jason's demise.

>Jughead hasn't fucked up any burgers yet, so just skip it

I'm half expecting Jughead to be the one who solves the murder and get rewarded with free burgers for life. Allowing him to go crazy.

I think he'd be happier with a bed to sleep in at this stage. Being Juggie's not easy given circumstances.

Fuck, do I have to watch to understand?

*The whole series to understand?

I want buff Asian Reggie to hold me

Yes, all four or five episodes, or you die.

>I want buff Asian Reggie to hold me

I want buff Asian Reggie to fuck me.

Let me know when they do the crossover with The Punisher and I'll consider watching it.

Yes, but I'm not a fag. Would that work?

>I'm not a fag

>archie meets the predator

Well, the girls are pretty hot, too

This show brings out the fag in all of us

you might be on the wrong board

>tfw you're more interested in Kevin's 5-second romance than the triangle because it has a chance of actually going somewhere

>archie sonic died for this

>ywn be double teamed by Reggie and Archie, with the both of them getting gradually rougher so as not to be undone

>caring about Sanic