Does anyone even remember this movie?

Does anyone even remember this movie?

Zack, look, I know you're anxious because due to tumultuous circumstances in your personal life you were forced to step away from the wheel of your big Justice League flick, but taking blind jabs at your imagined competition is just kinda sad dude.

It's not what she would want you to do.

Take some time. Mourn her. Miss her. Put down the wireless keyboard and stop refreshing the Thor: Ragnarok rotten tomatoes page and go for a walk.

We're worried about you Zachary. Even if Justice League blows, there's no need to blame yourself. It's not your fault, after all. None of it. This or her.

Get well Zack. We're thinking of you.

Yeah. Hope this helps.

This guy was meant to be funny but no one laughed at any of his jokes in the theater. What went wrong?

You live in Niggertown?

t.Chinktown

Clever. Should have went with Pajeetown to stay on message. It’s really working.

I remember I didn't like it very much.

I found myself being the only person laughing at a few things Jeff Goldblum's character said. I just got it I guess.

I saw it last thursday, so yeah I still remember it. in a couple of years... maybe not. the trailer will probably be remembered because of the song.

This was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Is sif in Thor Ragarok as the skeleton Thor is talking to at the beginning?

Or as that character Doug Zorg talks about being determined to escape like Thor?

wow WOW wow

stop right there, strong woman bodyguard

i don't like the word slaves, it's not political correct

DUDE orgy LMAO

mmMMMM BOYS

>thursday
Thor's day

KYS

>i don't like the word slaves, it's not political correct
Is this an actual line in the film?

i literally just watched it 2 hours ago and remember nothing from it

this movie was basically a dozen different takes on Thor & Darryl with action sequences sprinkled in.

Im gonna "lewronggeneration" this and say that people just dont appreciate Jeff like they used to.

no. She says "the slaves are escaping"
Jeff does his stutter noise thing and says,"stop, i dont like that word".
She calls them prisoners with jobs.

I thought he was pretty funny. I wouldn't be surprised if even Marvel-tier jokes go over the head of your average moviegoer though.

Were the two women with him supposed to be from Wakanda?

>head to city with deaf buddy cause he can't hear the local theater well

>always go early on weekends/weekdays the week the movie comes out and usually have theater to ourselves or only a few are in there.

>unable to go see Thor it's opening week, had to wait til today

>get in and the theater is still packed, at 10 am, on a sunday

Yeah...seems people really remember this movie.

It had nothing to do with political correctness, you socially inept fucking retard.