Has there ever been a character cuck'd harder in any form of fiction?

Has there ever been a character cuck'd harder in any form of fiction?

>Leaves the service of one of the most powerful gems in existence for Rose
>fights to the death for Rose and does everything she says
>Rose falls in love with a homeless bum
>still tries to love her
>Rose has kid with Greg, now she's watching over it because it's what Rose what have wanted

B E T A C U C K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUwDywULKwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teiidae#Parthenogenesis
youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FUwDywULKwI

verily

We're getting there

How about a universe where love can exist, But sex can't.
I can name it if you want.

fusing is a heavy-handed metaphor for sex

Wrong universe, No metaphors even.
Shall I name it?

Bionicle?

Yeah..... I didn't even try.....

She's being set up to win the end though. It's a pretty standard romantic arc they're running us through in that show, where the 'other woman' basically only exists to provide conflict for the eventual resolution where the main girl gets the guy.

Pearl can never win. Her heart's desire is gone forever.

True, but at least what happened to Pearl wasn't entirely her fault.

She might end up getting fisted by Rose's lookalike soon.

Yeah, but she probably thinks it was, somehow.

Nah, MG is gonna come back with a different colour of hair and Pearl will freak out again

Hey, Rose can't copulate with Pearl and make a hybrid-doomsday-device. It's not cuckolding, it's called "Playing everyone like a two-bit Fiddle."

>660033
trips dubs has it right

Yes it was she is trash

The way she's hanging off the seat there bugs me

To be clear though, a relationship isn't something you win, it's something you enjoy. It's an ongoing thing. Pearl was where she wanted to be for thousands of years. Now she's simply coping with the ultimate end that would have eventually happened anyway.

Maybe.

>Rose falls in love with a homeless bum

Oh oh oh, but that doesn't cut it still

>I was fine with the MEN that would come into her life now and again

Being Pearl is suffering

>cuck of water
I CAN'T

Who is the one in the middle?

A prolonged and painful cucking

>To be clear though, a relationship isn't something you win
Sure as hell something you can lose

Literally her own fault.

Mami even told them magical girls dont have time for boyfriends

Well if you never enjoyed Rose then sure. Pearl Rose for thousands of years.

I guess it still stings like losing though because Rose chose Greg (or as I would arguable primarily gave up her life for Steven and her lovey dovey keikaku) and in so doing made a statement about how little she enjoyed Pearl, relatively speaking.

Except that's not triple dubs.

Rose was a monster

>How about a universe where love can exist, But sex can't.
what about OUR universe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teiidae#Parthenogenesis

She was Rose's Pearl idiot

Rose even called her "my Pearl"

She was White Diamond's Pearl though, friend.

>cucked to death

>lizards
>love

This.

Pearl and Steven are just proof of that

They tried to get her to move on, but we haven't seen Mystery Girl since she premiered.

dont talk to me or my waifu's son ever again

she is too good for Rose anyways

I'm willing to bet money that Rose Quarzes were designed to be hedonistic and pursue personal pleasure and new experiences and that she did exactly what she was built for. Would explain her complete disregard of others in face of her own wishes and her complete and utter obliviousnes of the feelings of other people, be it gems or humans.
The irony if a gem doing exactly what she's supposed to do inspiring others to reject their predetermined roles is just way too fucking good.

We know she's appearing in an upcoming episode, we've seen art for it.

I for one welcome Pearl's utter clitoral destruction at the hands at that hulking lesbiathan.

LITERAL KEKHOLDING

>When you get cucked so hard you turn into a fish and cuck a lesbo to death

I hate you so fucking much
Get a trip and commit suicide

Fucked by the first heterosexual being in her species
You can't make this shit up
Literally any other gem, she could have chosen any other gem but chose the only non lesbian one

>tfw recently married
>tfw stepmom
>tfw literally raising my husband's daughter

a-a-am I a cuck?

nah, Pearl and Greg were always a thing in Sugar's mind. Pearl is fated to love Greg but at the same time she has to fight with ...a memory from the past. Greg is supposed to prefer her instead of BIG WOMEN.

It's obvious but people hate the idea, she's going to get Rose's husband that was always the plan since the episode 20 I think.

>Janna

What?

Also who are the middle two?

star hasnt been cucked for 5000 years tho.

I really believe the Pearl-loved-Rose-and-lost was just a consolation prize, the story wasn't about Rose and Pearl, it was supposed to be romantic but because fans wanted it so much the author gave them something just to close the matter. Mystery Girl is fanservice to enjoy an episode every now and then if you like gay relationships but she doesn't have any purpose. Greg is the endgame, Rebecca's favorite and strangely a deep character.

Pearl was more a butler as in many many animes and mangas, that guy is always trying to educate a little pricess in the ways of his parents. She was the faithful samurai that lives to serve his king (shougun), you know, as a knight.

Somehow the show tries to imply Pearl and Greg are superior to Rose and Greg. Rose well, "She did what she wanted" (childish) and had many men before Greg, Was that necessary? I don't think so.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere

Theory

Truly, all you need is a helping hoof.

Yes. But if you married a husband with a son then you wouldn't be a cuck, you'd have two dicks to have sex with. Same applies for a twenty something guy marrying a thirty something woman with a 21 year old daughter.

You actually pull off the reverse cuck.

This is great.

Star verus blows it out of the water in cucking. We are seeing a world where the most common form of cucking is Female getting cucked. What a world.

>kills a badguy
>LIKE, OMG! SHE'S LITERALLY HITLER!

Wait what is the evidence for this?

>We are seeing a world where the most common form of cucking is Female getting cucked. What a world.

what a time to be alive (and have a penis)

Female cucking usually happens more often in real life. That's why there's so many instances of teenage/early 20s single moms with the dad out of the picture.
We just don't hear about it here because Sup Forums is an echo chamber, but it's pretty likely that if you look up your old classmates from high school you'll see a couple of single moms, and if you look into their stories you'll see a good amount got cucked by their exes. Some girls in solid relationships you'll even see raising the dad's kid from a previous gf as a stepmom.

Biggest cuck in the animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY

>I was fine with the men who would come into her life now and again

Cartoon Network confirmed for advocating cucking in youth viewers kek proves it

>Now I've got to be there for her son

Cuck: the song

thousands of years of being cucked. I know gems are immortal but jesus

I feel like Rose should have said something at some point

>trans-generational cucking
>Rebecca Sugar wanted this more than anything
Fetish queen with a platform

>Claims that Grearl will become canon
What do know that we don't!? Becca? Is that you?

>Has there ever been a character cuck'd harder in any form of fiction?

Lion King is a movie about a guy who kills and cucks his brother until his nephew comes back and avenges his dad. Then the nephew's cousin makes his presence known and he fucks his neice/cousin and regains the control his father had. So it's like transgenerational political incestuous cucking.

Can't get Cocked if you're dead.

Cucked from beyond the grave

>Getting DENNIS'd this hard

Star butterfly is currently cucking herself in her own show.

the word cuck has been used over 100 times in this thread I counted

Joseph got cucked pretty hard by God in the Bible honestly

Of all the characters cited here ,she is the only one that is actually raising her lover's son.
/sveg/ loves to meme about how Star is a cuck, but by definition she is not.

>at least what happened to Pearl wasn't entirely her fault.
What? It was completely her fault. Had she not challenged Greg things would have ran their natural course. Rose would have had some fun, Greg was gonna die or realize there was no future with Rose, and that would have been then end of that. But no, Pearl wanted to personally let Greg know that he's a phase and ultimately led to the two actually start to understand each other and then love each other.
She was the conductor to her own Symphony of destruction.
Though, hey if she didn't the world would have just blown up 18 years later anyway. So her being cucked saved Earth.