Remember when black people lost their shit over this Vanity Fair cover?

Remember when black people lost their shit over this Vanity Fair cover?

Anyways, what do you think of these actresses?

i remember emma stone

I don't care about black opinions.

emma stone and anna kendrick are the only ones who still have careers. Don't even recognize the other ones except for Kristen Stewart, the British pixy cut girl and the fish faced blond.

Which ones were abused. Besides kstew we all know she was an abuser.

7/9 have been BLACKED

SO FAWKIN EDGY m8

Fucking hell was this the most successful vf class ever?

Post the other years

No, beause I'm not an idiot that care about stupid shit.

>back when KStew was perfect

rip in peace

Imagine how much better things would be if men hadn't caved in to women and blacks.

>The Greatest Story Never Told
>the tell-all memoir that Hollywood killed

Learn to read user.

Kristen Stewart is the poster girl of Chanel and makes movies every year, dude. Award winning movies. Saying she doesn't have a career is absurd.

You are fucking retarded

times change, the girls on the cover may be regarded as literal whos in 10 year

I mean kstew and amanda seyfried kind of are on the way out, I can't even recognize two of them

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

kill, kill, kill, marry, kill, fuck, fuck, kill, fuck and do cocaine with

To think the Olsen twins are billionaires now. Nobody see that coming. Most of the broads had pretty decent careers besides Bynes.

they aren't billionaires and they were that rich back then

I wonder if their brand has suffered though through the years

My mistake but they did not have $400 million when they did they cover.

their net worth was based off old forbes reporting from like 2007 and 2002

its more likely they were richer then than now, I mean I can't imagine their empire growing their brand

You have absolutely shit taste, here's your (you)

>it's edgy not to care what niggers think
>>>/reddit/

I know 4/9
Who are the ones that aren't KStew, Seyfried, Second Best Emma, and Anna Kendrick

What most people fail to realize is there's a wild difference between black people, and niggers.

Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black, much like not all whites are white trash, but all white trash are white.

The distinction in culture, action and overall worth to society varies wildly.

The easiest way to curb the problem would be to carpet bomb the projects and sterilize anyone related to any family coming from such.

Or at least offer financial incentives for government sponsored and funded sterilization which replaces welfare and such.

mia wasikowska

Emma Stone looks hideous there

>Not all black people are niggers
Lmao

There is nothing edgy to this. I'm not black, and don't care about what they want. Does this not make sense to you? Our interests do not overlap

don't make pathetic arguments like this, every human is a piece of worthless shit that squanders what little intelligence they have on issues like which celebs are still relevant. when i look at a nigger, a jew and a white man i simply see 2 rotting bags of bones and an inter-dimensional reptilian merchant, you should too.

i also like anime

And the other 4?

>redditspacing furiously while defending niggers
10/10

what anime portrays the jews as what they really are?

also, the only anime i care for is studio ghibli and most anime fans would say that doesn't count,