George Take blames Russia for sex scandal story

Ok guys let's pack it up and go home, we gotta go put Hillary in the white house and impeach drumphfhfh and start ww3 with Russia, my wife's son is literally shaking right now

I knew it the librals were the real sexual assaulters!

Russian social media bots ate my homework.

Non-partisan here. It's actually starting to seem that way.

>*ignores indictments*

He is right but they're not bots

Russia hacked my facebook so we had to block traffic from Russia and Ukraine to my facebook.

jesus christ

for stuff before the election and unrelated, or for lying to the fbi. lots of idiots trying to work with russia, but nothing happened, or being told not to work with russians by people in the administration.

>russia hacked the election
>proof not needed

>Takei is a kiddy diddling fag
>proof now needed
>dude already on record defending relationships with minors

this shit is right out off r/oldpeoplefacebook lmao

>and unrelated

yeah, unrelated. got some info saying otherwise fag?

its literally impossible for a gay man to rape another gay man. There is not a second of the day when a gay doesnt want cock.

>*ignores indictments*

Not everyone is like your dad, user.

you are

no one ever said proof not needed, conservitards just short circuit when you show it to them

>its literally impossible for a woman to rape a straight man. There is not a second of the day when a straight man doesnt want pussy.

He cant use the 'Im gay now' card.
The 'its russian hackers' card is very poor.

you wish

speak for yourself user

you do

>when you show it to them
Show them what?

OH

SHIT

memeing aside, prove this isn't correct.

I know you are but what am I

FUCK PUTINF AND FUCK SLAV PEOPLE

samefag

>proving him right

No, I'm genuinely curious as to what evidence he's talking about.

It's fucking amazing to me that the Dems and liberals in general literally point to a powerful foreign nation as the Arthur Offal Urpayne.

It's crazy. US politics is so crazy now. That's the only word I have for it. Madness.

>*ignores indictments*

show us some evidence then

LMAO this is even funnier than Kelvin's "I'm gay" excuse.

Hey ShareBlue! There is zero proof that Russia hacked the election. They do have a propaganda English news network, but so does every worthwhile country.

russian propaganda bots 100% exist however I don't think it's that big of a deal since the U.S does it as well and they are much more persuasive and better at their job since they are native english speakers

this is a meme though, the real bots are busy talking actual politics

Indictments for what? Russian hacking?

>Arthur Offal Urpayne
The what now?

Why would Russians care about this dumb faggot?

And this powerful network that supposedly fixed the united states presidential election is now being used to smear George takei? Why for being gay? Did he support pussy riot or some shit?

Nobody ever claimed that was the case because that would be retarded.

The "hey I'm just a comedian" defense. You guys get so mad when John Oliver uses it.

I don't think the botnet spamming this shit on Twitter is a state actor but the botnet is working for a unknown third party

>you become a counter movement against the identity politics of the left
>your counter movement becomes one based on identity politics as well yet you remain unaware

Explain how Paul Manafort being indicted for laundering money prior to working on Trump's campaign proves the Russians rigged the election for Trump.

You mean Jon Stewart?

Well George takei is

I am talking about people who are paid to post propaganda online and sway discussions, if Russia did meddle in the U.S election it was much higher intelligence agents then those who sit and shitpost on forums

also I did say what George is implying is rubbish, but that doesn't change the fact russian people are being paid right now to spread propaganda on the internet, just like China and India and every other powerful country is doing

Sup Forums isnt taking bribes from the Clinton Foundation

Whatever whoever.

Good for him, but he isn't an American investigative agency. Concluding there wasn't any Russian meddling because someone retarded said something retarded is, by itself, retarded.

>obvious samefagging

Daily reminder that all SJW's are Russian shills.
Do not fall for Ivan's trick, and ignore the divisive cucks!

They may be but it could be right. If I believe it's right it could be right.

THANKS OBAMA

He's right though.

>Daily reminder that all SJW's are Russian shills.
No, they're not. I live around thousands of them. Either you're wrong or FSB has gotten really good at their jobs.

I thought the seeds SJWs were created by frenchies in 70's and 80's

Wow the fsb bring good at a job now that's retarded

John Oliver isn't funny, so his excuse is bullshit.

It's always the Russians

>>proof not needed

Literally half the intelligence community has admitted it happened. Agent Orange keeps distracting you guys with epic twitter wars which is probably why you missed it. Don't forget the hard drives of the voting machines in Georgia got wiped before they could be investigated as well. Weird how missing data is a sign of a conspiracy only when it's le hillary boogeyman.

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAT

It was never about being against identity politics. That was just Sup Forums faggots trying to subconsciously justify defending their tribe from assault without committing the ultimate sin of racism.

Sup Forums did the major leg work in GamerGate and we're always been racist.

>Literally half the intelligence community has admitted it happened.
Show me.

This is fucking genius.
Only lefty retards follow this Hollywood accusation shit for anything other than a giggle, and only lefty retards believe Russins control everything technologically.
They have no choice but to believe his is innocent now.
Takei a sex abuser? Right wing conspiracy trumphlet, nice try.

>It was never about being against identity politics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hell, this cope.

>they have to pay russian potato farmers to manually shill on Sup Forums because they can't break captcha

Do you think they bought Sup Forums passes to get around captcha?

>half the intelligence community
I thought it was 17 different agencies. Weird.

It was on Sup Forums but they've always been faggots.

>muh 17 intelligence agencies
Would you mind pointing me toward the individuals who made those claims, or any reports published by those agencies that do the same?

The US Coast Guard.

And who within the Coast Guard said this? Is there a report?

>Don't mention the hypocrisy of the left

how's Ivanna anyway?

He probably made that in MSN paint.

This is the types of shit my grandma sent me on Facebook before I blocked her.

>he honestly thinks his shitposting on faceberg is something Russia cares about and desperately wants to silence

Are liberals insane?

Its literally impossible for you to know that unless you yourself is gay and wanting cock all day

>Russia hacked Georgia

Holy shit that's a new one, I love this timeline

They actually did "hack" the country of Georgia before that brief conflict they had like a decade ago.

There is no limit to their power

The answer is yes, liberals are absolutely insane at this point. I live in fucking leafland (queue laughter) and earlier today i saw a commercial about trump saying he's a bad man and the whole world is literally in danger we need to impeach him. I mean holy fuck, this is ridiculous.

It would be really funny if they weren't, ya know, attacking people with other opinions and desperately trying to undermine our republic

Nice fake screenshot

Where in Cuckland do you live? Because I don't understand what the point is of airing an ad to impeach the president of a different country. Unless you live close to the border and get some the US stations.

>ooh my...i now choose to live my life as a straight man

That would be fantastic.

Cuckstralian here, our media runs endless smear stories on him complete with suspenseful, dramatic music and complete nonsense and factually incorrect reporting. There are untold millions of people here who blindly believe what the news tells them and they'll undoubtedly believe everything they say about him

>Bruh, the Coast Guard admitted it!
>The fucking Coast Guard? Alright, where's the report?
>Uh... Shits classified shitlord.
Welcome to your future.

I live in ontario just outside of toronto, so i am very close to new york but it still seems stupid to see an ad about trump.

someone get me out of this shit country btw

Author of all your pain. Line in the most recent Bond movie, Spectre.

This is a fucking conspiracy. I cannot believe we as a society have gotten to this point. The ridiculousness of it all.

>not defending a gay pedophile means you're alt-right

I'M STILL LOST AND RUNNING

Like clockwork. Imagine being so triggered that whenever you see a thread that isn't pro hillary you get so buttblasted you start dumping your "alt-right losers" folder