2080... I am forgotten

who is that?

>2018
>I am remembered

>character assassination
Based pepepede, hecking based

What is this?
Source?

>But then I reveal...that my ironic racism...was real racism...and then we got cancelled
What did they mean by this

Sam tried to get me to have sex with him when we met

>2018
>I am...the daily stormer

Link?

Why does he look like my man Anthony Fantano?

And why did Sam joke about murdering journalists? Didn't he know that would basically blackball him from the media forever?

2049...I am remembered

Sam is all about his character, I don't think he actually gives a shit about being mainstream

What is this stage actor's name again? I only know the person he's parodying.

>alt right humor
>detailed skit showing humorous takes on common fitness tropes popular across the internet

>alt left humor
>grunting noises
>ur racist

really makes you think...

>detailed skit showing humorous takes on common fitness tropes popular across the internet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you’re such a pretentious soy-pol cuck holy shit.
That fitness sketch was “I blew my back out! Now I have big eyes because I pretend to not be hurt.”

Sure buddy

Sam Hyde did it for you.

Once when I was a 13 year old boy Sam Hyde tried to have forceful sexual relations with me

Lord Samuel of house Hyde, was cancelled for our sins. Never forget that.

I'm serious, I was a teen girl.

Who's the guy in the background supposed to be?

You're acting like any other man wouldn't do the same thing, he's fucked lots of his female fans but at least he doesn't resort to rape like hollywood kikes do

gibberish for the mong audience.

>resort to rape

What do you think rapists are like? They don't get sex for so long they resort to rape?

In fact they get sex all the time, and they 'resort to rape' when any woman they put effort into keeps saying no.

You maybe trolling but there is plenty of evidence that Sam anally violated a vulnerable 15/16yo. Notice in the pic that he texted about her not eating.

He then used his experience in a skit (2:20 in the vid):

youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0?t=140

wut
The fitness sketch was the GOMAD milk one you tard.

>plenty of evidence
>screenshots of text messages
wew

The messages sound exactly like him. He also really want to have anal sex with me.

>Pics floating around of Sam and Marky in a state of undress
>Texts that specifically mention him telling her not to eat for the next time they meet
>Skit comes out later where Sam verbatim mentions what happened to a young girl when he told her not to eat

And on your side, just some meaningless words? Shill hard much yes? Did Sam also violate you anally and this is somekind of Stockholm syndrome?

Sick """"""evidence""""""" broski!

>why joke about harming the press
because the rw's whole thing is threatening journalists and politicians and the lw's whole thing is threatening teachers and rich people

>>detailed skit
Most of their skits on the show look cheap as shit. Ideas Man has far more effort put into it.

You words offer nothing to the contrary shill. If Sam still had his show it'd just get cancelled anyway because he's a borderline pedo. Let that sink in.

what is this picture even from

I can't post any evidence without angering Sam. Why would I want to out myself?

seek help

>texts that could easily be faked
>fake blood
Evidence!

They're not fake. Marky posted them herself on the /ashleyj/ board.

Marky got nosebleeds a lot. Sam said so himself on his twitter.

Who said he punched Marky? That's a separate thing. The texts are pretty much confirmed in the skit, unless you are an idiot and can't read between the lines.

Try harder shill.

You should file a police report dude!

>shill
>says the guy who spams the same image in every Sam Hyde thread incessantly
Sure thing

nigga world peace has at least a dozen top notch skits what the hell are you talking about

Now you're just deflecting.

Go back to r/chapotrapohouse you disgusting bugmen

HEY EVERYBODY! IT'S ME, PEPE THE FROG!

youtube.com/watch?v=INPKS87YscM

me on the left

No way I'm giving your shitty "comedy" show any views. Fuck off you bunch of failures

look at the like/dislike ratio lol

they had to make the video unlisted

I don't know who literally any of these are supposed to be except Sam Hyde and I guess Pepe.

I'm good

I'm this user.