Reminder that gene beat both of them to getting his first kiss

I feel good for Tina.

everything is working out

>tfw so tempted to drop $70 on the super deluxe soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=4djrKY935yc

No, Tina had her first in the first season

thats a great price for all that

Well fuck

they always struck me as just friends tho. They never really had the same kinda chemistry she had with other kids. but I can still ship it

Why is she kissing bobby from king of the hill?

Why is that pink rabbit kissing a skinny Bobby Hill?

because the boy aint right

Bobby gets all the bitches. Practically half of all episodes of KotH after season 6 were about Bobby's girl of the week.

Is it really so surprising that his womanizing lives on even now?

I cant say I care enough about the music to spend 70 bucks on that, but I want that fucking One Eyed Snakes patch

NOT MY LOUISE

*your* louise
you mean *my* louise?

Disagree. Rudy is the only one of her classmates she's ever cared about even a little. I like where this is going.

She didn't care about him. It was just the only character besides the twins who ever had some interaction with her.

Which episode is the one in the bottom?

season 7 episode 9, both screens from that episode

When are going to see Irregular Sized Rudy?

BAD STUFF HAPPENS IN A BATHROOM
IAM JUST GLAD THAT IT HAPPENS IN A VACUUM.

>why do they call you "Regular Sized Rudy"?
>just look at me...
that will never not make me giggle like an idiot.

bobs-burgers.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Sized_Rudy

Why is there a fucking Bob's Burgers wiki

There's a wiki for everything, ya doof. Sometimes two.

Nah, Louise does care about Rudy's feelings. She watches out for him during adventures. After she and the other kids ruined his birthday, she fixed it to make him happy.

Always shipped Lousie with the Pesto twins myself but this is actually pretty sweet.

really? those two snot nose mouth breathing autistic retards?

I did as soon as I saw it. 70 dollars ain't shit, every Boys 4 Now song is priceless.

I love the idea of her manipulating those two retards for her own gratification and femdom. But it's still pretty low on my list of favorite ships.

I'm surprised that Tina didn't kiss her Sister or Brother

She has seemed oddly protective of him in the past. It makes sense for a childhood crush. It probably won't last but Rudy is a nice enough guy they'd stay friends afterward.

I was kind of interested in Zeke having feelings for Tina. Maybe she could get the triangle she always wanted.

I figured Louise would go for Logan.

Or maybe not he kinda metaphorically raped her with the bunny ears. But maybe that turns Louise on?

sExcaly the way I ship it. She loves 'em, but their just too damn easy. Making 'em kiss eachother would probably be her favorite thing.

Louigan or something then?

*they're

God mobile-posting sucks.

She seemed to get on with him fine and dandy in the laser episode. They were genuinely having fun shitting all over the 'bonding exercise' and playing tag.

The whole 'mortal enemy' thing kinda came outta nowhere after that. Would've preferred a frenemy thing.

truly it was a satisfying episode. I mean this is the best we can hope for in our lives, enjoying it vicariously through others.. because even if we met someone tomorrow, we'd never be kids again and get to explore. Our best years are half our lives behind us and we still havent had skin to skin contact with an unrelated human.

>that time Bobby tries to SJW up to attract girls, but they turn out to be fickle as hell and he has more luck with one who just wants to go to the movies.

>ywn accidentally manipulate your female best friend into falling for you

yeah it was weird she was actually crying at the prospect of smelling his pits later. sank that ship pretty hard for me.

been there. it's not as fun as it sounds... especially when she's a taciturn otherkin and she's mad at you for not reciprocating
I can't turn it off! I'm just nice.

at least Gene has the best taste out of the three kids
Large mature women

wait, did he have a crush on that italian lady that i didnt notice? I thought he was just interested in her cooking
gene's major crushes that I recall include a manatee puppet and a physically challenged necklace-sucking girl

>Being cucked by Regular Sized Rudy

if you really love her, you want her to be happy

get off the internet, Tina

butts

This show is so damn sweet

Can confirm

t. Did intensive research into the iCarly wiki

was she truly, truly outrageous?

._.

it's okay, we're lucky to have this. we just have to do what we can to disable all the problems that are keeping people apart right now. snuff out the fear, the paranoia, the rampant misandry

Funnily enough, she wasn't the wiki's main focus. You see, she wasn't in their OTP.

>"I am never going to give it back!"
"Oh yes you will."
>Louise smiled a hopeful smile and Logan s heart sank into the bottom of his stomach as the manly voice boomed across the parking lot.
>"Oh no..." Logan started, barely able to believe what was infront of him. "user!"
>You stood defiantly infront of scared Logan and a hopeful Louise, your 6 pack muscles pulsing with astral power.
"Logan, the time for your retribution has come! You have taken from my beloved, and now you shall die!"
>"Oh user I love you!"" " Louise said, her panties becoming moist from the manliness of the display infront of her
>Logan scowled. "Then you better give me everything you got."
>In a flash of pink light, Logans aura erupted in a glorious pink hue, his hair now glowing pink and standing on end.
>"...Because I wont stop!"

>You frowned, you were not expecting his power to be so great, but you had hope you could defeat him.
>You balled your fists, and felt the incredible power within surging throughout your body like blood through the stump of a hydras neck! Your power was maximum, your blood boiled, your aura flared - a glorious blue color, and your hair stood on end. You could feel your god like power encompassing your body.
>Louise, having backed away from the god like beings about to engage in mortal combat, smiled at you, and winked..
>"when this is over my feet are yours, user"
>You winked backat her and scowled at Logan.
>No words were exchanged as you charged at light speed towards your foe

>young kids kissing
gross

does.. does Tina write erotic friend-fiction of US?

Yeah Gene is canonically thicc and Tina's obsession with butts kinda makes incest inevitable

can't sink a ship in the shipward

oh hey yanni the yannitor is deleting greentext again
yeah because words can TOTALLY be nsfw, right?

Huh.
Wow, I wrote the story just for shits and giggles. Didnt think the janitor was that big of a faggot he couldnt take a joke.

Shit man, even if it didnt have the nsfw thing in it, he still deletes shit thats green all the time. its like the fucker just hates content or something.

?

i think maybe he's confused about what constitutes RP
not that I think that should be banned either but i sort of understand why. 90% of it is so cringey. I just think the other 10 is worth it and that under ideal situations it would be self-policed into quality

i know the urge is strong but it's such a pants thing to do to add 'and they arent even applying this same unfair persecution to (thing i dislike)!'
other people are you, too, user. everyone is you and you are everyone.

I just went ahead and deleted it myself. He did it in a misguided and stupid attempt at making the thread less cluttered, and me doign that would just serve as to make it more cluttere and hed be justfied then.

But anyways, yeah I can see why its considered RP but thats just what user stories are. You proect yourself into them. If they were anything else but user, EG instead of user I put a big black guy, then would it all of a sudden be ok?

We hardly ever even SEE greentext. why the fuck delete it everytime it comes up? Makes no sense. i have just resorted to putting finished works in pastebins and hoping peoplee see them when I link them in the thread. The shit is annoying. Especially when people in the thread WANT and specifically ASK FOR greentext, but janny mc janitorson has to flex nuts.

Stiill there are always like 50 SUG threads up and everyone complains about it, whereas greentet is a dime a dozen an there is never anyone complaining when it gets dumped.

someone else felt incest vibes in the ast episode?

> it''s gonna be our shameful secret
> one of many

glad you felt that way.
the belchers are a wonderfully close family, the way it used to be before the two-income requirement basically destroyed the family unit

>butts, butts, I like butts

I really liked the credit music from this and am very disappointed that the current season isn't in the sountrack .

I really wish Tina would get over J Ju. She has way more options then one would think, and he clearly only wants her when she's not around.

that was the case for a while, but he's learning how great she is.

Are you implying that incest went out of fashion because of economic forces?

Jimmy Jr. is a bit of an annoying cock at times. Zeke is kind of an annoying cock too, but at least he's funny when he is.

what? I'm saying that what used to be normal is considered incestuously weird now. things like sleeping and bathing together. common-sense stuff. If anything, losing that kind of intimacy makes incest more likely. particularly with parents since you never fucking see them anymore.
at times, for sure. he's a fixer-upper. but tina has her quirks too, let's be honest. she's pretty easily swayed by bad influences.

>wait, did he have a crush on that italian lady that i didnt notice?

You're pretty damn autistic aren't you?

Wait, when the fuck did the bottom half happen?

more like I was busy while that episode was on and missed a few scenes right after a weirdly short commercial break
right at the end. yeesh even I caught that part.

But what episode is this? Did I miss one?

Nevermind, google helped. Valentines Day. No wonder I missed it.

the things I miss out on in life are mode than adequately made up for with my uninterrupted and thorough tv-watching accomplishments.

i think its better that Louise has someone she cant just moxie her way around
and i think the laser tag this was an "the enemy of my enemy is my freind" thing
it might have been more of the "im a little girl and this guy has like a foot and a half and 60 pounds on me so theres no way i can really stop him from physically bulling me" and that was scary
so it was all the more sweet to see Gene stand up for her

like that time she decided to be a bad girl cause someone accidentally called her Dina?

indeed. she reminds me so much of myself at 9

>yeah because words can TOTALLY be nsfw

Why wouldn't they?
If I started writing mails to random people of they wanna participate in hot steamy sex using my work mail account I'd most certainly get promoted within the hour.

when people are worrying about adult content on the interwebs, they're never talking about asstr, dude.

Louise x Logan is a crack ship and nothing more. There's been zero indication that she has any kind of affection for him, in fact, quite the opposite. He's an annoying older kid who makes her life difficult and she can only snark him so much before he hauls off and tries to give her the stink clutch or whatever.

That being said, I can also believe she's not actually interested in Rudy either. She was mortified when it seemed he was going to propose his feeling to her, and although she was upset at finding out the truth (as anyone would naturally be at being wrong/rejection,) the whole argument about Rudy not being able to run showed a certain kind of pity for him. Rudy is her friend and she saw how he was being taken advantage of, so she wanted to right that wrong, as she tends to do when faced with a moral crisis (tricking Santa, ruining Gail/Frond's date, etc.) So I can believe it wasn't genuine romantic intention but just trying to do something nice for her dimwitted friend.

She's not.

Do you ever stop to THINK about what you're going to say before you say it?

I mean really, like ugh

>Implying Tina won't end up with Zeke

Unlike Jimmy Jr., He actually has talent.

blump

louise is younger so she beat gene to it kinda?

Louise X Logan OTP