Anyone else remember this?

Anyone else remember this? youtube.com/watch?v=Df3qWyCPDO0

Why did they stop doing Miguzi? Besides the shows that made up the block being cancelled I mean. I used to sit down on weekends with my little brothers to watch Code Lyoko and Teen Titans on this. Care for a nostalgia trip co?

This was just a rebranded Toonami, really.

Too many people were sexualising the loli.

You're not wrong, but I still found the bumpers charming.

I liked the brb screens

I remember watching Static Shock and Totally Spies during this block.

>Lewd

Ya think so?

This one is hot. I remember liking this one all the time as a kid.

Well maybe I was remembering the Raylude edit... I don't know. It's still a hot picture anyways.

Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, Sup Forums?

Before everything got fucked up in LATE 2006?

Yes, fujos have not hit the industry yet so a male character would of kept Miguzi going for longer.

It was a shitty Toonami clone that didnt air anime.

Why should that matter, only one of them meant something when the rest were just fighting.

If you want fighting, go watch a wrestling match.

Pic related.

Anime was popular with kids at the time for being weirder and more over the top than equally action packed shows. Miguzi was mostly remembered for reruns of older action shows on the network, Totally Spies, and Code Lyoko.

But back then none of us knew better, it was only years later that we knew what made things work and fighting does not works.

The early anime that was bought over to CN was nothing but fighting, or at the very least the same thing over and over again, it's why Hamtaro mattered so much, it was different, issues were fixed with their brains and with words and not by fighting, if the whole show was about Laura it would of stood on the same place as The Simpsons' golden years but the hamsters crippled that.

We knew better, we just didnt know why. Thats why Toonami got better ratings for so long and had a wider demographics. Toonami was also an experimental block to an extent, in addition to popular shows like DBZ they aired shows that were dirt cheap to license and get airing rights for like the Big O and Outlaw Star.

But thats the thing, DBZ was fighting, we don't want fighting, but at the time anime was new to us, otherwise Pokemon wouldn't be as huge as it was and Hamtaro would of took it's place (humans only).

Hot damn I remember watching Code Lyoko on this

I can barely remember. I was in a haze of alcohol and world of warcraft at the time.

No one could give enough of a shit about a shitty programming block that was more or less just filler until Toonami came back

I dont think Hamtaro ever aired on Miguzi dude.

I remember there was a contest to design a new Miguzi character and I believe Yoke was the winner?

I wish they fucking sent back the drawings we made for the new character. I was so autismal that I seriously thought mine would make it. One of the reasons I swore off drawing.

>if the whole show was about Laura it would of stood on the same place as The Simpsons' golden years but the hamsters crippled that.
What the fuck am I reading.

You know, I really wish I could feel nostalgic for Miguzi.

But I was always so wildly underwhelmed by what their aired that I can't really say that I miss them.

Vaguely. Was this an actual show or just a series of bumpers?

It was a block of bumpers.

It did not, It aired on Toonami however.
A what if scenario.

And what about the drawings that mentioned? I'm not seeing anything like that on youtube.

It was one of the promotionals they had for the block.

The bumpers usually consisted of the characters doing antics in between the shows, and they held a contest so that kids could submit their drawings and potentially be made into a new character.

I only vaguely remember it.

The only reason I don't vaguely remember it because I was already over 10, I was like 12. Yeah yeah whatever like I said autism.

I wouldn't be nostalgic, it was apart of the era that replace CARTOON NETWORK with "CN" and basically everything about old cartoon network was being washed away. Even more hilarious when they throw this under the rug too.

>Yeah yeah whatever like I said autism.
I promise that no one forgot you were autistic, user.

i remember it because Sup Forums drew some lewd shit with that girl

Feet :3

Top left, yea i remember...

they really like showing off her legs

Does that girl even have a name?

Someone shop a joint into the green guy's hand in the bottom left panel.

Erin.

Got any links?