Why they didn't tried to cut the handcuffs?

Why they didn't tried to cut the handcuffs?

They were too tired to use their swords on it.

Magical handcuffs.

Because they didn't think of it.

You might've noticed that they aren't exactly smart.

MAGICAL ROOOOONS

LADDIE
user I am disappoint

That's your most immediate thought when faced with impending danger?
Honestly, people tend to make stupid decisions when threatened, and hindsight is 20/20.

Is this a new pasta?

Because Genndy is all setup and no delivery.

You're retarded.

>implying that Jo Cox didn't get shot by a fascist nutjob

Can some french nutter kill Nigel? At least then we have a reason to leave this mildly daft union and enter the unions of full retardation.

That being said, everything is probably finished on the fifth season already. And what kind of right winger are you, if you don't love a guy wielding every weapon under the sun to kill a load of robots?

>a politician got shot
And this pertains to a cartoonist how?

It pertains to the deleted post and the reply questioning whether someone would get shot over a stupid reason, like Genndy being jewish. Jo got shot for handing out pamphlets; there's 90 percent of parliament that deserved the bullet before her.

Because they were too busy being stubborn with each other. They probably wouldn't have been able to decide who gets to cut the handcuffs anyway

>AYE, STEP BACK LADDIE, I'LL FREE US BOTH
>No, I am the more precise swordsman, I shall free us
>DID YOU NOT HEAR ME, YOU DAFT SOD, I'LL DO IT.
>No, you'll cause injury with your imprecise strokes, I should do it to make it safer
>OH WHAT, WILL YER MA COME AND TELL ME OFF IF I GIVE YOU A BOOBOO
>You are a terrible swordsmen compared to me, so step back while I free us!

Once again, that's irrelevant to Genndy. In every way. People get shot all the time for basically random reasons. He's no more prone to it than anyone. He just makes fucking cartoons.

If you're going to be alarmist, you might as well fret for your own safety instead.

Hey, I didn't make the original post. I'm just saying people get a little bit autistic when it comes to cartoons, but yeah you're right. I apologise.

>MEBBEH AH SHOULD CUT OFF YER HAND INSTEAD, WHAT D'YA THINK O' THAT?!
>Since it is your fault we are in this predicament, perhaps it is I who should cut off your hand!

AH DIDNA MEAN TO FLY OFF THA HANDL AT YE LADDIE

THINK NOHTHIN OV ET

No, no, it is I who must apologize to you. I clearly did not understand the context of the post, and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me.

NO, AH APALAJAZ, AH WAS OOT OF LAYN. AH INSIST.

With what? Some sort of sword? Where are a samurai and a Scottish warrior ever going to find a sword? From the magical sword tree?

I must insist that you accept my apology, for it was I who was in the wrong.

They figured it out later, but as soon as they were handcuffed they really didn't have much time to breathe since they were running the whole way.

>OH WHAT, WILL YER MA COME AND TELL ME OFF IF I GIVE YOU A BOOBOO
>My mother is dead!