Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dKBThyjj0J0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)#Ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>killing a cat for production reasons

F

I actually really like King Ezekial

> go to The Walking Dead on Facebook
> Literally americans spurging out over a death that has been predicted for 2+ years

Previous Thread

rip shiva and the kingdom.

lol.

Even if Ezekiel is a cosplaying spreglord I still like him better than the majority of the cast.

why the fuck does anybody still watch this trainwreck of a show

We hate ourselves

watched it with my ex for 8 years, got into a habit of watching it, cant quit now

Ezekial and neagon are now the only reasons to watch this show
Prove me wrong.

You mean Negan and Eugene, user.

I like king Ezekiel but i dislike how they write him when he's all DnD mode. It's pretty boring and redundant. This man always has to say the opposite of a word or phrase. Yes and no, no and yes. Fuck off man.

This episode, while the best is still really shit. It keeps reinforcing the fact that ZOMBIES ARE SHIT.

>man can't walk
>crawls away from zombies.
>man falls down for long periods of time
>manages to get picked up and, then slowly walk away.
>Jerry kills them with a goddamn stick.

This season as a whole has TERRIBLE action. No suspense, the directing with the retarded zooms.

Fuck this episode and fuck this season.

cant fucking hit a car driving behind them on a straight road with an m2 machine gun, not even attempting to use the iron sight, what is wrong with the people making the show?

They got the shitty episodes out of the way for the first 2, now it's gonna be nothing but kino

>nothing but kino
>just killed the last cast member anyone cared about

Morgan is still alive

Isn't this episode 4? All the episodes have been shit so far.

i dont even watch this show, so i know nothing
who wants to tell me:
why would you kill off the tiger?
is king nig a blatant racist (that would be different)?
is skinny baseball bat man dead yet?
are they still in GAWJA?
when are the real badasses gonna show up all mad max like and kill everyone?

Morgan fuck right off. All he ever does is the same shit again and again. He's become a meme of himself. The fact that his clear arc will be his ENTIRE arc until he dies is fucking sad.

This show is extremely popular and profitable yet AMC has been cheap as fuck since season 2 onwards. Why do they do it?

>Morgan
his internal struggle is as contrived as the old bitch's is. shit tastes user.

You're memeing if you don't think episode 4 was kino

well memed beary

This was episode 4 right? Literally everyone that watched this with me fell asleep. It's fucking boring and does nothing but reinforce the fact that this show has barley anything going for it.

Zombies have always been shit and useless in this show, but this takes it to a new level. The fact that Ezikiel crawl away, and limped away is fucking retarded. The action is directed by fucking monkey. It's a terrible episode.

I just watched the scene. So wait, a 1200 pound tiger couldn't get 10 decaying corpses off it?

>When you skimp so hard on the budget you can't even pay the animals

Did Ezekial die?

The tiger died at this point in the comics too though.

Yeah AMC probably appreciated not having to pay for it anymore but it's how it was always gonna be.

>it was always gonna be.
hardly. they don't seem to care about ignoring the script when it's convenient.

ezekials horrible though

It happened in the comics.
No, but he reads Martin Luther King as a bed time story to children (I'm not making this up).
The Asian one? Yes.
GAWJA?
Never.

I burst out laughing at that scene it was so retarded. It's like something out of a video game. The fucker didn't even manage to hit ricks windshield once. completely unbelievable.

No he hit it but you see the bullets bouncing off the hood except for one which makes it leak a bit of smoke.

.50 BMG = .22 LR
Honestly would've been better if he didn't hit it and I didn't have to see a car hood stop .50 BMG.

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING NEGAN GABE EPISODE ALREADY

and yet i smile.

HOLY FUCK LADS KINO CONFIRMED
youtu.be/dKBThyjj0J0

>tfw you still enjoy the show both ironically and unironically

The nigger with the tiger ruined the whole series for me, i havent watched since he showed up, His whole premise is retarded

i read that as Nigger with the Tigger

how do you go from this

I stopped watching TWD halfway through season 7 and every time I see these threads it reaffirms my decision to do so.

Why didn't AMC finally pull its head from its ass and increase the budget for the show? More money could've meant bigger, better action scenes that could've been choreographed and directed by talented people. All Out War is the last highlight of the comic book, and AMC completely fucked it up.

How the hell can AMC be so cheap when TWD rivals a show like Game of Thrones? HBO throws tons of money at GoT's production and you can (mostly) see it on screen. TWD can't even get basic action scenes, green screen backgrounds or even fucking CGI deer to look anything approaching real.

Absolutely shameful.

I think he dies this episode, idk yet.

A more retarded version of Jim Carey is leading Kang Zeke away from zombies right now.

to this

and then fucking this

All the money in the world doesn't matter when your scripts are dogshit and your directors, editors, showrunners, and producers are incompetents

I just wanna see Rick Vs. Negan

>hey guys lets do All Out War

>But we're going to exclude Negan from LITERALLY half the episodes of the season

>Sounds great!

>not available in my country
it's like they don't understand what the internet even is

how the was the tiger over power by those decrepit, decaying walkers? no way they would even have the strength to rip through the tiger's fur coat.

Does Negan appear at all, or am I watching another shitfest episode about boring characters no one cares for?

next week is a Negan episode. This episode was actually better than the previous three, though.

No Negan, but it's the best episode of the season so far. And I hate Carol.

well, its given me hope to get through the episode. thanks
Negan has been in the season for 5-10 minutes at best. what the fuck is going on?!

>promo image is rick and negan going head to head
>rick's been shooting at literal nobodies while negan's trapped in a room with a black priest

Spoilers?

The show is at its best when Rick and Negan are on screen together.

Wow that episode was fucking garbage

Couple minutes of Rick on screen doing some stunt in a badly produced action scene

There were like 3 or 4 Deus Ex Machinas

Holy shit I hate all the plot armor on this show. I was sincerely hoping Carol would finally get killed tonight. Her character must be the most unrealistic one in the walking dead universe with probably a bigger plot armor than Rick. At least when Rick gets out of situations, it is kind of more believable. Any time Carol does it, its always the most ridiculous shit ever.
>be 60 year old lady
>shoot AK 47 that doesn't have a stock without recoil
>just...

Negan when?
I'm sick of all this shit.

>why would you kill off the tiger?
CGI was too expensive

shiva dying and the final scene were pretty sad desu, mediocre episode overall though

kang is the worst thing after tara and the homos

>Turns into solid snake and hides in the roof
>Takes out 5 guys instantly with perfect aim and an impossible spray
>When she fucks up, her mistake is covered by a Rick Deus Ex

I thought this shit had a growing audience? How come the action bits get shittier by the second? Claustrophobic shots one after the other, limited extras, shit cgi, dudes can't even make bullet holes, then this shit What in the fuck?
What's with this shoestring horseshit?

Actors probably demanded more money

Regie Ledoux?

>lemme ask you sumthin
this show is a goddamn parody of itself

All out war was a mistake. Shittiest season so far. Fucking farm was better than this.

Also, are you fucking kidding me, captcha???

Can't have promotions actually promote something, now. That would make too much sense.

At least the Rick/Daryl scene made sense, like, as to why they were included. They concluded the "guns" storyline.

Some cheap ass deux ex machina and unrealistic gun fights, but it wasn't the most poorly written episode to be honest my familia

time is a flat circle

How does a tiger lose against literal corpses?

Ratings are dropping in a big way! Season 8 had the lowest premiere viewership since Season 4. And naturally, ratings fall after a premiere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)#Ratings

Ratings for season premieres go
>7 (lucille death revealed)
>5 (terminus break out),
>6 (walker herd)
>4 (Prison 2: electric boogaloo)
>8 (current season)
>3 (prison)
>2 (farm)
>1

>time is a flat circle

I think time is a square with the corners cut off

>I actually really like King
>rip shiva and the kingdom
>like him better than the majority of the cast.
>the only reasons to watch this show
>I like king
>gonna be nothing but kino
>kino
>KINO CONFIRMED
>best episode
ITT: Sup Forums larps as red dit

are you from carcosa?

Where did Daryl get the magical self-repairing motorcycle from? Did I miss that scene?

I also thought this was dumb

They were driving slow enough to trail the guy by some distance, then Daryl gets knocked off. Repairs his bike, and catches up to them?

Yikes!

This whole episode was one Deus Ex Machina after another

in a more open space i could see shiva winning but they were all close, her footing probably wasnt good and with corpses they dont care about dying so they wont be scared like a group of humans would. bad matchup and playing field > power level

So what the fuck was the point of showing the toxic waste barrel in the murky swamp water when the walkers were eating the tigress?

Subsidizing 7 seasons of Comic Book Men, to start with.

That maybe Shiva would have been killed by radiation/infection regardless if she got away from the zombies? I don't know, I thought it was strange too

This show has gotten so silly that I was expecting the truck with the guns to explode in front of Rick and Daryl.

fuck that. that tiger could easily swat them away. as if they would even have the strength to rip through it's fur coat.

about 6-8 of 'em took down a horse a few seasons ago.

I think it was to show that the tiger was dead by showing its blood spilling into the water. The barrel just happened to be there and had nothing to do with the scene

So, the King is OBJECTIVELY the worst leader, right?

Besides Rick getting his group into a fight against an enemy he had little intel on. That was a pretty dingus move.

yeah, that was kinda stupid too, but at least those corpses were fresh, and the horse didn't have a thick fur goat or razors in its mouth and on it's paws.

he's a former zoo keeper who talks like he's in a king arthur movie. the fact that a whole community of adults treats him like an actual king is one of the many reasons this show is stupid.

product placement

advertisers are fleeing this disaster in droves. they are hard up for any sponsors at this point

F

I was watching this with my kitty.

>product placement
tonight's episode brought to you by Toxic Waste.

>as if they would even have the strength to rip through it's fur coat.
zombies are crazy strong tho
even if they're rotting away as we speak, they're still not constrained by ordinary mortal limits such as fatigue or tiredness
humans stop when they get tired
zombies don't get tired full stop

>talks like he's in a king arthur movie.
we wuz kangz n sheeit
>whole community of adults treats him like an actual king is one of the many reasons this show is stupid.
it's called negro-worship and viewers can relate, after all, that's how obongo was elected

Plus pain, don't forget pain. People stop because they are damaging themselves, but a walker that feels no pain can soldier on with impunity.

you underestimate the power of an angry old dyke and her full auto assault rifle

>The Asian one? Yes.
He means negan retard
>GAWJA?
Georgia retard
Fucking retard