Why did she have to die?

Why did she have to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

go90.com/profiles/va_d81344b33fa449009bcd98cc029094b7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it not getting another season?

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold

source I want to have at least another season

I like this show. but it never really had a chance being basically a cheap microcartoon for fones.

thats what bugs me if they could get this out cheap they could at least put out a season 2 pretty fast then

indeed, or they can greenlight something else just as cheap and gamble that it'll get huge somehow
i wish I had found out earlier and done some more fanart

>you will never lick lizzie's belly
the salmonella would be worth it

Only the good die young.

The premise didn't make sense.

Why not?

not that guy but he has a point, her dad's homemade acne cream transforms her into a lizard and ... that's the end of anything weird happening or being considered weird

So he stays away from chemistry after he accidentally turned his daughter into a mutant, so what? He's still the best character.

he really is great
this is one of many current shows that i cant help but love despite them eagerly aligning with the shittier aspects of modern culture.

You could say she was killed in cold blood.

I kinda wish they brought that up at some point in the show.

>aligning with the shittier aspects of modern culture.

Huh? Do you mean that it's a phone app? Because I can't imagine what else you could be referring to, considering how innocuous this show is.

that too, but I meant more in-universe. shit like 'oh my parents making out is so icky. they dont get it, but i'll show them THEIR parents kissing and gross THEM out!' or just general vapid teenage girl thoughts. like I said, it's solidly overlookable. Like Star Vs unironically portraying a fucking boy band concert as a positive thing. I mean that's a decade out of date, but... point is they made it work.

I would've preferred if it was like a "Cow and Chicken" type of premise where she is just born a lizard and no explanation is given.

That's not really modern culture, that's just teenage girls. It was no different when I was a teenage boy, although we all rode dinosaurs.

That may be why the explanation was never actually mentioned in the show.

I'd rather she pissed off a witch. that way it plays nicely off of how it doesnt bother her

Remember when Lizzie was naked?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

that was pretty shocking we got that

I liked how her friends weren't even fazed. that sends a good and realistic message.

i was more surprised that the alligator was wearing her clothes and was trying to pretend to be her

yeah that poses a very problematic question.. i mean we eat things WAY smarter than gators.

Wait, what episode was this?

there's like, six episodes, and they're like five minutes long each. budget yourself a half hour, sit down, watch it all, then get back to us.

and your point

episode 7

13 episodes, actually

The company got wind that weirdo adults on an obscure internet site were lusting over the character and SHUT IT DOWN post haste.

>ugh, the last thing we need is to start making PONY money. let's just go out of business.

this is a pretty stupid sentence

since we still have

Star vs
Loud House
Ben 10
MLP
and so on and so forth

Okay, I've only seen six of them, didn't know they'd made more. I must have missed some threads. Today's a pleasant surprise, then.

wait, does anyone know a good place to watch these? I think I actually got them on mega last time. I just want an episode checklist, but I can't find one online. it's really hard due to the title to search for it

I just gave in and downloaded that app just to finish watching it

I figured out what my problem was. I was waiting for them to be ripped to Youtube, and I guess Go90 got its shit together and let people watch without a phone app, and so nobody ripped episodes 7+, and I guess I gave up waiting and figured that was all there was.

You can watch them on the Go90 website, no app required.

go90.com/profiles/va_d81344b33fa449009bcd98cc029094b7

oh yeah okay i've seen all of those.
she's so huggable.

How do I cope with the fact that I will never have a scalie gf?

Create an acne cream that turns girls into scalies.

find a girl who's into cosplay. there's more than a few of them. and lizard shit is a lot easier than fursuit shit.

underrated post

I wish I had more Lizzie pics

hnnng

Anyone know where I can watch all of the episodes? There's no Kisscartoon page for this show, or a Wikipedia page. I'm having trouble finding anything about Lizzie.

c