The Problem with Apu

You don't find this degrading stereotype funny, do you Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=F2vCdlJJFGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D E S I G N A T E D

>first few seconds of the video
>"Did you know Apu is voiced by a white guy?"
>Hank Azaria
>white

yeah, it checks out

If this is an elaborate troll video to bait non-SJWs I think SJWs have proven themselves superior

All I know is that im furious right now

(((White voice actor)))

Greek jewish

>I hate stereotypes

>I hate stereotypes

Apu is fine.

Have you met non-westernized Indians that live in the states? They're fucking awful, smelly, autistic, stingy, and rude.

i find nothing about the (((simpsons))) funny

This just makes me realize how shallow and one-dimensional the characters are. No wonder it was only good for 6 seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
literally how they talk

youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

Isn't Bumblebee more offensive to spics?

How come they don't complain about it?

You have to be retarded to think apu is a problem.

Both of these are far more degrading than Apu. Hes a normal guy, just talks funny because hes Indian.
This

get this faggot shit out of here.

He has a valid point in that little kids will get picked up for being Indian, because the only "Indian" other little kids know about is Apu, so they do the Apu voice.

So... what? You can't portray any first-generation immigrants or any people with "funny accents" because it might lead kids to get picked on? Obviously that's even worse: now you either can't represent immigrants, or you have to white wash them.

Really, the solution is just for kids to build character and shrug off stupid taunts. Whether you have an accent or not it's the way you speak, everybody else can fuck themselves if they don't like it.

...but of course in >current year everyone needs to be protected at all times from everything that might cause them the least discomfort.

Why did it take him 25 years?

I'd rather someone say "thank you, come again" every day than be beat up and humiliated for no reason like a lot of kids are.

Kids won't stop being assholes, it's how you deal with it.

>So... what?
I know, right? White people get uppity about being made fun of, too. Bunch of sensitive bitches.