What's the point of her character again?

what's the point of her character again?

fanservice altough its kinda annoying she being a member of the avenger because her only power is having 2 glocks

MAKE PENIS HARD

And Vision and Scarlett Witch

Think you might be missing the intended point, though I agree her role lacks substantial reasoning.

She is focused, on the immediate endgame and what steps to accomplish it. More off she has enough training to carry it out, if only with a little help (also not generally uncommon).

She isn't special when compared to some of her immediate peers, but she stands out among those like her.

Who in their right mind would go into battle with two grenades drawn?

She's extremely pragmatic and a good foil to Steve's rosey idealism and Tony's raging ego, but she's not as duplicitous as Fury.
They could give her an upgrade, though. Even in the comics she had better gear than tazers and pistols.

reminder that Bucky ate some of that pussy in Civil War

sex appeal

> Tits
> Ass
> Bait for nerdtards

Thats it.

just like her in every movie she's in

What happen to her spin off movie, she no longer popular enough go open a superhero movie?

In the comics it was to be an unlikeable government bitch

In the movies it's just to be eyecandy

She's a slut

"Posts Robot Chicken sketch"

token woman. literally only woman in the whole group including side-kicks.

Apart from helping Hulk cool his shit back into Bruce mode, I have no idea. Thor Kinorock had a scene which really seemed to reinforce that role.

Why has she never looked as hot as in Iron Man 2 again?

>Who in their right mind would go into battle with two grenades drawn?
gb2/k/

I keked though

defeat Steves's cock !!

i got from the film of The Avengers that she's good at talking people into giving away secrets.

> So, user, you're into futa.. AND ponies?
> WHAT THE - how did you - i didn't -

>Budapest

Her role in Winter Soldier was mostly to keep Cap from getting distracted from what needed to be done.

I knew what was coming with that scene but I still laughed, especially the face he has right before he gets smashed

thor 3 director wants to do her movie

She doesn’t look happy. Is this a behind the scenes thing, or agents of shield?

Pretty hot in Winter Soldier, I thought.

Looks like a lighting test.

Anyone have the comic where she says "I can like, splay my leg like this... And I can kick" or something

Well for one, she gained weight.

Love her eyebrow twitches