youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
youtube.com/watch?v=cUKJWsnAAXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who hated him?

Stupid fuckin thread.

most realistic part of the show

Pussy.

The American "Italians" really knew nothing about Italy. That was the point of it all.

UP IN THE CLUB

Just da money

>Furio has the power to turn invisible
>he doesn't use it to kill Tony and seduce Carmela
The real Italian was the only one who acted with any honor.

u av a bee ona yur head

>push Tony into helicopter rotot
>everyone wins

Pussy only hated him because he perceived Furio to be receiving preferential treatment for being such a new guy. You can tell by the scene where they're in the restaurant and Johnny Sack + Paulie ask Pussy if they can have a moment with Furio. This moment is a catalyst that makes Pussy help the FBI at an even higher level.

Oh fuck, it's that zip Furio!

American Italians are much more based than regular Italians

>It’s a pussy thinks he’s an FBI agent episode

Kill yourselves

Furio's will they/won't they with Carmella was reminiscent of Sam and Diane in Cheers.

Wow, rude. Who hurt you?

OH SHIT ITS THAT ZIP FURIO

That was mean user

Laughed my ass off to that episode.
That telling off he gets from his FBI handler, kek

GIVE ME UN THOUSAN DOLLAS

Real italians consider american Italians as nothing more than imposters who try to be something they don't even really understand

>HEY TONY I HADDA TO PARKA DE CAR OVER DE-

rook rike jackie chan

Furio's superpower provides him no resistance against slipping.

What kind of name is Zip anyway? Doesn't really sound like a particularly Italian first name

According to one of the Russian interior decorators, the wiseguys in Tony's crew count as Americans more than they count as Italians.

Lmao brah top kek. You make these threads worth having

Italian-Americans: WE WUZ ROMANZ N' SHEIT!

>What kind of name is Zip anyway? Doesn't really sound like a particularly Italian first name

because american italians couldn't babida boopi as fast as the older italians, so to them it sounded like they just "zipped" along

>Furio's superpower
I hope you get cancer you fucking queer

Yes but why was Furio's first name Zip? As indicated by Matthew Bevilaqua's line "Oh fuck it's that fucking [guy], Zip Furio!"

it was normal for the ruling class to inbreed back then, if anything the commoners have less to be ashamed of than the patricians

It was canon you mezzofinook, the Sopranos universe features magical powers.

[guy]

he never said guy, user, you added that to make it seem as if Furio's first name was Zip, when it is not, it is a simple slur

Worst fucking sopranos meme by far. 90s born queers were a mistake. Cant you go and meme rick and morty? You're probably a sneed posting newfag

>Stop having fun in my serious thread!

FUCKIN QUEERS

No, you see, Bevilaqua misspoke and forgot to say guy. You know as well as me that Jersey guidos don't exactly have the clearest of speech.

Every other time in the series he is only referred to as "Furio", so therefore Zip must be his first name as said by Matthew Bevilaqua.

Then how do you explain the fact that Carmela could stop time (S05E10, "Cold Cuts")?

Is your superpower to be a big meanie who gets upset and throws a fit in every thread?

Americans that overcompensate their heritage are the ultimate cringe to the rest of the world.

Lol you've been missing these threads for a while finook

especially when that heritage is "being white"

see: Sup Forums retards

I just like saying I'm Irish so I have an excuse to drink excessively.

You push all these retarded newfag memes too far. They're all garbage at this point. I miss the days when Sup Forums saw sopranos as a show that was too good to meme.

British Islanders aren't really all that good at drinking, they're just loud, extroverted and sloppy drunks.

Fenno-scandinavians, baltics, ethnic russians... Those can put a lot away without being affected.

>a big meanie
90s born reddit queers like you ruined these threads.
>lmao brah Sup Forums just for meme and shit post haha XD

>it's another irrelevant country bitches about americans post

If you don't like this thread, you're free to go to .

>disapproves of shitposts
>constantly makes shitposts
What did you mean by this?

I remember the first time I saw that I thought I was being fucked with, like someone edited clip in moviemaker or something. Why did that only do transitions like that once or twice, or really why did they do them at all?

Lol, I use my German ancestry as the excuse. I just use whiskey instead of beer. It's faster.

Guest directors

Memes on the Internet?

American here, he made a reasonable post.

I don't know why, but this made me lose it

>so ashamed of whatever 3rd world favilla he lives in he has to pretend to be american on an anonymous website
Sad!

No, actually American, and glad to be. I don't mind pride in ancestry but some people go overboard.

favela*

no need to prove you're an american, you barely know how to spell

>y-you're poor!
>y-you're not white!
>y-you're third world!
>y-your country is full of muslims!
>posts carefully prepared links to studies on GDP and youtube links showing lots of immigrants on the streets in whatever country he's bantering
>m-muh aircraft carriers!
American """""banter""""", the script they have been using since ca. 2012.

thanks for the rent free apartments in your heads, feels good not waking up every day with the first thought being "I'm not american"

>you're dumb because you don't know how to spell my 3rd world subhuman language
No, that's called the privilege of not being a 3rd worlder

the hilarious irony is that you're proving this user's point better than he ever could

>countries filled with muslims
>literally terrorist attacks so bad even contrarians and misanthropes feel sorry for you
>completely degenerate cultures
>rampant nudity on tv
>extremely low age of consent to the point of being disgusting in places like Italy
>legacy of pure evil and retardation everywhere you go
>America
>beautiful
>gigantic
>unconquerable
>invented nukes
>we could still nuke all of you back to the stone age for fun
>we decide who gets to trade and where
>we control the seas
>we control the intel agencies
fuck off yuropoor

it ain't my language lmao, favelas are used all the time to refer to slums in English, particularly those in Brazil

typical american proving to the world that yes, they actually are ranked 28th in literacy

>I'm r-right y-you're proving my point
Still doesn't change the fact you're a poor subhuman and not american, enjoy feeling good about your posts on the internet to distract from your shit existence for a few minutes.

>>countries filled with muslims
fake news
>>literally terrorist attacks so bad even contrarians and misanthropes feel sorry for you
white on white crime in America is orders of magnitude worse
>>completely degenerate cultures
translation: people getting laid more than you
>>rampant nudity on tv
for retarded americans this is worse than rampant violence somehow
>>extremely low age of consent to the point of being disgusting in places like Italy
unlike America where you can marry off your kids before they've hit puberty
>>legacy of pure evil and retardation everywhere you go
now you're projecting
>>America
>>beautiful
>>gigantic
>>unconquerable
>>invented nukes
>>we could still nuke all of you back to the stone age for fun
>>we decide who gets to trade and where
>>we control the seas
>>we control the intel agencies

and what a great job you're doing with all of that wealth! 27th in math, like 33rd in literacy? some of your cities are on par with african nations in infant mortality? wow! good on you!

>ur dumb not like me my intelligence allows me to see the superiority of letting my wife get a train run on her by arabs
#28 in literacy, #1 in relevancy.

I am actually American though. The first user you responded to made a good point about "overcompensating". Respecting your ancestors and remembering history is good, obsession is another thing entirely.

>enjoy feeling good about your posts on the internet to distract from your shit existence for a few minutes.

wonderful projection user, did you have to ring up your 4th grade teach her to help you construct that sentence?

>American can't ignore small criticism and derails the thread
I'm American and I don't appreciate this finook.

It is very typical American posters, in a second he will begin posting images of aircraft carriers and claiming that he could conquer our "third world shitholes" in less than 3 hours.

We don't have to handle "criticism" you pussy, it's like a child screeching at it's parents, they need a slap in the head to remind them how irrelevant their complaints are, if you think otherwise move to canada and apologize for being white you hillary voter.

I'm not talking about intelligence user, I'm talking about teaching your children to know basic shit.

Also, I'm American. Also, you're making us look bad. Grow the fuck up.

And that would be true, must feel embarrassing being a "man" in such a weak shithole, zero pride in your existence.

>I-Im american
no one believes you, you act like a femine bitch

Way to oust yourself as a foreigner. Every 4th grade teacher has been shot dead for 5 years.

You're so dumb, even your fellow Americans don't want to back you up

this is what AJ would be like if he posted on Sup Forums in 2017

Tony is fucking ashamed of you

youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk

>claiming that he could conquer our "third world shitholes" in less than 3 hours.
If we were willing to ignore bad press we could, but the user would still be an asshole trying to derailed a Sopranos thread on Sup Forums.

>I'm american I swear!
keep wishing, maybe it will come true paco

Thank you copypasta poster

Like 'nam amirite?
Or like Iraq? Or Afghanistan?
You can't conquer shit

>you act like a feminine bitch

says the guy so desperate to prove his masculinity he derails sopranos threads instead of posting masculine men

>user's dad

Meanwhile in reality, Americans have spent 10 years failing to conquer illiterate rice farmers with surplus mosin nagants, and goat herders that forego tactics entirely because they believe their success is determined by the will of Allah. Imagine what would happen if you actually went up against a modern, coordinated army with an average IQ higher than 85?

>y-you're derailing the thread
the post that started it was the usual yuro crying about americans, nice try sven.

Go back to watching your cucked shows you beta male

Regardless of my lack of tactical prowess, my point was that the user was being a little bitch trying to derail the thread, please do not join him.

>thinks those wars were lost
>has no understanding of logistics or press
Your superior education is just communists screeching about american imperialists, nothing you've learned is true, all countries besides american are bitter little babies having tantrums over their irrelevancy.
Cry more

thank you based fellow paulie paisano, these fucking baccala are stinkin up the whole fuckin tread

I read this in phil's voice

I've been called a non-American three times now, despite being an American. Odd feeling.
Also while the first post was from a yuropoor, it was relevant to the thread. He was expressing foreigners' feelings about American "overcompensating" for their heritage, which could be considered a minor theme of the Sopranos.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

also paulie raging about the starbucks place raping italian heritage for money

youtube.com/watch?v=cUKJWsnAAXs