You need to laugh Sup Forums

PD:
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W2w3H_oLSIU
youtube.com/watch?v=86w_RV_fcEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taika seems like a cool dude but that's dumb

Sup Forums is not a hivemind and if we were you would know we LOVE comedy and the MCU so this is nothing but good news

go to Sup Forums if you want to bitch about Marvel movies being FUN

What did he meant by this?

I'll never understand why the Thor movies had to be romantic comedies.

For free or for a fee?

Sup Forums is pathetic

Agreed (except for the first film, where it actually kind of works to develop Thor's character), but at least they're more watchable and memorable than any of the other dime-a-dozen romantic comedies that get churned out.

>that logo alone is better than thor 2
Fucking savage

Anyone else think it's weird how nobody can seem to understand why people take issue with having a movie about the goddamn apocalypse be a comedy?

>I didn't like the idea of a comedic Thor... then 2016 happened
What a fucking pussy.

Maybe because its titled after aa world ending event. Shame on me for thinking it would serious.

What we do in the Shadows:
youtu.be/W2w3H_oLSIU
The Hunt for Wilderpeople
youtube.com/watch?v=86w_RV_fcEk

Go see these films, and trust this director.

The responses to that tweet just shows that normies don't really give a shit about any of that, they just want this movie to be released to make gifs about it and then move on to the next quipfest.

When movies are made like TV shows, you tend to just view them as episodes.

No, I knew that much already.
I just haven't seen it brought up here either.

To be fair though, I haven't been in every thread about Ragnarok.

I could use a laugh, I mean, it's crippling depression, of course I could.

At this point, who cares if they are faithful to the fucking comic if they haven't really been in any movie. Just please, avoid a quipfest

vaginabux

Yep. Normies have really focused on the joke stuff of the Marvel stuff too much, like how Spider-Man is seen these days. Or how people want Tony Stark and Bruce Banner to say "Science Bros"

>Just please, avoid a quipfest

I am so sorry

The issue is I want a Thor movie. Sure, Thor can have some humor, but I'm tired of it dominating these movies. I want to feel scope, to have that sense of epic ness. Thor is a god, a being of unimaginable strength battling forces so ancient and cruel that their mere names are signs of the apocalypse. I want to feel that urgency, that war-like tone Simonson nailed.

I don't want Ragnarok to be a buddy comedy. I want Surtur, Midgard Serpent, the whole nine yards. I want to feel that Thor is truly a god, a warrior that feels everything on his shoulders. I'm tired of these Iron Man Lite movies.

>I don't want Ragnarok to be a buddy comedy
I do. But with Bill, not Hulk

I'd actually pay to see that, not that they'd do my nigga Bill justice.

The problem is Marvel's too concerned with being "FUN" that they don't know how to balance the fun and humor with the very serious, engaging action they're trying to portray either.

Their ill-timed quips kill the mood and the characters.

I thought of another way to say it too. It's no longer "comedic relief" when you need a relief from the actual comedy now instead.

This man made What We Do in the Shadows. As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants.

Sup Forums go home