What character has your favorite logo?

What character has your favorite logo?

That's not a logo, that's a name and a font.
Pic related is are logos.

And the Venom font is pretty much just a recolor of the Spider-Man font.

Those aren't logos, they're insignias

Also no the Spider-Man logo is quite different, similar in aesthetic style as they should be, but clearly different fonts

No they're logos.
>Also called logotype. a graphic representation or symbol of a company name, trademark, abbreviation, etc., often uniquely designed for ready recognition.

Insignas are worn.

good thing none of those things are worn...

Yeah, most of those ARE worn, other than the made up Iron Man one

You never see a Spider-Man comic represented by just the spider emblem/insignia he WEARS on his chest, it's represented by the Spider-Man logo, same as the rest

Good thing they're never used outside of being worn, otherwise they would be logos.

>it's represented by the Spider-Man logo
A name and a font are still not a logo user, sorry.

You are autismal as fuck.

Wanting people to speak proper English is not autistic, despite it making you feel bad.

i guess the coke bottle doesnt have a logo

>A name and a font are still not a logo user, sorry.

Yes it is...see this? It's a Metallica logo. I'm afraid you are confused, or have created your own definition of the word "logo" that nobody else shares

It's a trademarked font.
Do you consider the word "nike" in various fonts a logo, or the swoosh?

I guess it's just me, anyone who studied the slightest bit of marketing and google, then.

>Do you consider the word "nike" in various fonts a logo, or the swoosh?

On their own, I consider both to be logos. Together, they are also a logo.

No, you don't seem to understand that the different terms being discussed here aren't exclusive from one another....

Yes an insignia, emblem, or whatever can be a logo, but so can a words designed in a certain way that is trademarked or used as the visual representation of a brand

>a symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc.
>a symbol or other design
>or other design

just because you make up your own mind as to what a logo is and isn't, doesn't make it true.

The logo is the name, font and all. That's the logo. Sorry

>And the Venom font is pretty much just a recolor of the Spider-Man font.
That's what makes it cool

But there aren't "various fonts" There is a certain font they use for the word NIKE.
Coke is a perfect example. There is no picture, just their name written in a certain way. That's their logo. Sony's logo is just the word SONY in a certain font. Kool-Aid's logo is their name in a certain font. SubWay, Mobil, Yahoo....all of these brand logos are just words written distinctively. It doesn't have to be a little picture

Just like Venom is to Spider-Man

But it's not? Not a single common letter looks similar.

When you put it like that I guess it's fair, but I've never seen anyone outisde of this thread considering things like the OP as being logos in and of themselves.

>But there aren't "various fonts" There is a certain font they use for the word NIKE
Incorrect.

Prove it

A great idea for a thread shit up by a single insufferable cunt.
The Punisher's is my favorite (INSERT HERE THE PROPER ENGLISH CATCH-ALL WORD FOR ALL MANNER OF LOGOS, INSIGNIAS, EMBLEMS, TRADEMARKS, AND RECOGNIZABLE SYMBOLS USED TO REPRESENT A SPECIFIC CHARACTER OR SUPERHERO TEAM SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION AND NOT HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT WHICH ONE IS WHICH WITH CAPTAIN AUTISMO).

But I never noticed how cool Venom's font is until seeing it on its own like that.

>but I've never seen anyone outisde of this thread considering things like the OP as being logos in and of themselves.
I find that hard to believe man, like posted before with the Metallica thing....when have you ever seen a band logo not referred to as a logo? Or like someone else said, the Coke logo, etc etc

Hell, go on logopedia and see what constitutes as a logo

Shut the fuck up.

Symbol/emblem/logo/insignia are all words that are interchangeable.

In the context of on a comic cover, then yes, the logo is the title.

Like for example, I love the way the Nova title looks, and it was the first result when I typed "Nova Marvel Logo", not his star emblem.

GOAT

I like the new Batman logo desu

This is the most autistic thread I've seen on Sup Forumssince some retard thought Professor X's hoverchair was anything but goldenrod.

>the logo that looks like someone getting fucked in the ass.

>Professor X's hoverchair was anything but goldenrod.
Don't go throwing verbal foldable metal chairs in a nice logo thread like that.

I BET YOU CALL BOUNCEY CASTLES BOUNCE HOUSES TOO YOU CUNT