So who do you think should replace her?

So who do you think should replace her?

I dont give a fuck
capeshit is nothing but trash

Brett Ratner

Know your place, DChumps.

You cared enough to respond, who do you want?

Make it R rated too, like a Wolverine kinda thing

What's even the context of this, screencapposter?

Dropping her would be such a mistake but I can't even imagine how many entertaining screenshots of tweets would flood this board if they kept Ratner and fired her.

It doesn't matter because Ratner has already pretty much been kicked to the curb, but even if he wasn't yet, WB isn't going to let the actress playing their most popular character in the DCEU walk away.

It's so fucking bad. Fpbp

>their most popular character in the DCEU
Low quality bait.

Brett Ratner is a shit-tier director who hasn't made anything remotely good (inb4 some pleb says he likes Rush Hour)

>I dont give a fuck
>opened internet browser
>typed Sup Forums.org
>clicked Sup Forums board
>searched through catalog
>read OP
>typed reply
>clicked submit
>"It may be hard for you to believe, but do I not care, but must show everyone how I don't care. I am not caring so hard right now."

The ultimatum is fake gossip. WB responded saying it's false and it's something that would hurt them if it was true.

However it will be funny if they keep the deal with RatPac and she stays on the movies (because there never was an ultimatum)
People will probably have forgotten about it until then though.

Ben Affleck will defend her. Ratner is done.

It's not as hard as you would have other people believe. It takes next to zero effort. How do you get through your day being a lazy piece of shit?

Already done

It's okay if you care. I don't care that you care.

Why are you whiteknighting for another man? Raised by single mommy?

Assuming you are the OP i'm replying to, you're not really proving your point how you don't care. Most wouldn't bother posting at all.

Not white knighting, just see the chance to be a cunt to a retard. user can die in a fire tonight for all I care.

what did he have to do with wonder woman?

His production company helped fund the movie.

>Not white knighting
>getting involved in an argument to which you're not an original party in defense of another person, who happens to be male
Single mommy it is.

His company invests in all the DC films
That's it
He's not even personally a producer

K

Believe me, I know it's "K". I don't need some effeminate raised without a father letting me know.

Literally any woman with tits and a decent musculature.

>Wonder Woman is pushed as a cinematic landmark for wymyn
>But is funded by conservatives and a sexual harasser

The Academy will have a tough time figuring whether they should award it for the virtue signaling or forget about it to not give more prestige to their enemies

She's Zatanna, not Wonder Woman.

>doesn't care about capeshit
>still lurking in capeshit thread

>caring what this piece of human garbage thinks

What will it take to keep him involved?

>Sup Forums opinions
>reddit spacing
Back to r/the_donald.

>autism

>no actual defense for being an unwanted tourist

Can't wait for her cheating scandals

Daddario can be anything she wants to be. Her range is BIG, larger than life

Hell no. She's ugly now

Caitlyn Jenner or Beyonce.
inb4 her name is Bruce.

This or flashpoint paradox.

Its really about selling merch, all the actors are replaceable unless it will effect merch sales.

Selena Gomez as Wonder Woman and Vanessa Hudgens as her sidekick Wonder Girl.

>uses reddit spacing meme

summer already ended

It's been summer since 2010, tourist. Calling everything that indicts you a meme isn't a defense. Assimilate your formatting or go home, cunt.

I agree. She really has some nice, big ranges.

>defending myself against a triggered autist

no thanks, keep pressing f5

>i don't have a script to do that for me because i'm new
Keep digging.

>being anti-israel is exclusive to Sup Forums
Shitposting on the sabbath is a sin, shlomo.

Advertising your politics in unrelated threads and boards is the trademark of Sup Forumstards who were raised by poor people. They don't know how to turn off their poverty cycle induced fervor about the politics they'll never have any control over. They simply can't act civilized because they weren't raised by civilized people with a stake in society extending beyond working low skill jobs to feed kids they weren't financially ready to have.

That's an insanely retarded generalization. You also should have pointed out it isn't Saturday.

Like I give the fuck what the son of poor people thinks about my generalizations. Like I give a fuck about the Jewish sabbath.

A longwinded rant against DC Pajeets

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/929133012658384896

Alright, dude.

>movieblob

What would Mario think?

>RT as a source

Olivia Munn

>you DCEU fans are the worst! Worst than Gamer Gate
>even though i personally laughed Zack Snyder's daughter committing suicide and attacked Ray Fisher into deleting his twitter account.
>Also my outspoken anti GG friend sexually harassed women. we cool.

A new actress, who looks like a woman not a tranny
and american please

This always and forever

For some inexplicable reason, I think she's really hot, even though I'm usually not into skinny girls or girls with long faces. I feel like I'm alone in this.