youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk
youtube.com/watch?v=KJyV0VvNJg4
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtu.be/JNjq2IE2ixo
youtube.com/watch?v=_ANtUnYhdDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde

board james mr. bucket

Killing Mike on a livestream and being acquitted when he presents hours of hidden camera footage of Mike's physical and mental abuse of him in the basement

Reminder that James will never produce anything as powerful or redpilled as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wshUNuC6wv4

Nintendo Power

Please fuck off with your reddit critic

AVGN Movie was pure cuckino

>One will direct your script
>The other will give it an awful review
Who do you pick?

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout.

James never gives negative reviews out of the AVGN character, at worst he'll say its average, so I pick him to review it.

I write a shitty star wars script and james directs it, mike can't say anything bad about it because he's a disney shill.

SwordQuest
youtu.be/LWltQ9UN5vE

silver surfer

this
no stupid dress up bullshit, just him getting sodomized by one of the most absurdly unfair games made.
you know speedrunners and shit refuse to play that game to this day.

kek

Did James direct the Christmas cringe video?

>Have dreams of becoming a big director, spend thousands as a teen buying equipment to make home movies
>Want to start a revival of practical effects that take time and effort in the age of soulless CGI
>Play about with some old games one day and make a review where you swear for shits and giggles
>The nerd is more popular than anything you've done because manchildren will flock to anything gaming related
>Everyone just wants the angry nerd making videos shitting on things and going on swearing rants and not your inspired ideas
>Spend most of your money to make a shitty movie where you get cucked
>Doormat to a bitch wife while trying to raise a retarded child
>Puppet to an autistic failed cartoonist who has ownership of your name
JUST

Everyone but mike is severely over-weight. Why does he do this to himself?

What is this? Where does James live? Why is everyone so fat?

It's clearly Munky Cheez

youtube.com/watch?v=z-zq-gftu2Y

>Spend most of your money
No he didn't, it was crowd funded, stop posting this lame pasta.

Wtf. That cold stare.

Imagine the stank

Wew

board james mr. bucket

There's a depraved, detached evil in his eyes.

He looks deaf to the screams of the world.

Yeah, no shit. He didn't spend a dime of his money. He took most of the crowd funded money and ran!

Board James was kino, too bad we'll never get another season... not after ditching Bootsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk

Back on topic, I've been marathoning the avgn seasons videos for a couple weeks now. Season 2 is 100% kino. James was on a roll one video after another. His humor was constantly great.

I honestly feel like 20 years from they are going to find a bunch of bodies under his house

Justice when?

It's nice they invited their muffler guy over.

Bible Games.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJyV0VvNJg4

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

kek

>tfw Cinemassacre's best moments have nothing to do with James or Mike
youtu.be/JNjq2IE2ixo

This is actually a really sad video at this point. When I first saw it I thought it was endearing cause Jame's broke out of his shell with AVGN a bit but now it just seems to be a burden in his life.

Where the hell is the joke?

Hong Kong 97

Send us your floppy.

Lick my hairy balls you cheap ass motherfucker!

I thought the person behind the cartridge was a woman; maybe James' fat awful wife. I thought it was kinda cute. Now that I know it was Ryan I hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ANtUnYhdDQ

Why have they had so many issues with keyboards? Do they not know how to simply plug in a usb cable?

What video is this from

Mike's writing is appalling but I really like the art for these Loco Bandito comics. Kinda Carl Barks like.

the cuck scene in the movie, anyone have the gif?

Hi Mike

consoleplebs have an allergic reaction to keyboards

God he's so awful to look at

shit pickle

Mike and James are total Mac fucks. They don't know shit about PCs and hate emulation too. They are elitist pricks.

Rocky Jumped a Park Bench. Awesome documentary about the real life Philadelphia locations used in the Rocky movie franchise.

I had never seen Rocky before and his doc convinced me to check it out. Needless to say Rocky fucking rules so this will always be my favorite video of his.

The Bible Games one really cracked me up.
But I loved Sword Quest as well, that was epic.
Runners up: NES accessories, Super Mario Bros 3.

WAKE ME UP

I wish I could find the clip where james makes the keyboard gesture and says "this is work" then makes a controller gesture and says "this is play"

Mike shits on everything

I wanna see him play OddWorld: Abe's Odyssee on the PC. As in do an AVGN about it. The controls are really godawful and clunky.

>muh piracy
Emulators are for save scummers.

My, how the tables have turned. Cinemassacre is ripping off Irate Gamer now, trying to get in on that sweet, sweet Minecraft Puppet Steve dosh and failing miserably.

you wish