Powers Pt. 11

And thus we begin the FINAL Powers thread! Starting with the debut issue of Vol. 5. I hope everyone has enjoyed this wild ride. If not, it will all be over soon. Previous threads are located here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvkN3003iU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaving the office meow. Shouldn't be more than ten minutes. See you soon!

Hey ProfessorBro, have you ever played Super Contra and also does your mom have a dick?

I am completely divided on how I feel about this series.

NOICE!!!!!!

I find volumes 1 and 2 to be pretty solid. 3 starts weak and ends strong. Powers Bureau started strong and ended weak. Torn on how Vol. 5 is.

>have you ever played Super Contra
Absolutely.

>also does your mom have a dick?
Wouldn't know. Does yours?

Well, how about use my greasy Italian plumber cock to whack you across the fucking face?!

I didn't know Father from KND was in this series.

I bet in the script Bendis wrote

Panel 2. Pulled back shot of a police detective placing one of MANY Powers photos on a fairly large whiteboard. For descriptions on each hero, GO FUCKING NUTS!

I know I certainly would have.

This is a really cool page as well. It actually feels like Police station filled to the brim with criminals rather than a building with some hallways, the chief's office, and the drainer interrogation room.

Hellboy? Matt Fraction? WTF?

That conversation took a dark turn.

I love when artists fuck around and sneak crap like that in. If I ever get off my lazy ass and finish scripting my series, I'm going to put tons of subtle visual gags for those willing to scour over the pages.

This coroner is a QT

Would anyone care to explain why people so vehemently despise Brian Michael Bendis. I can't tell if it's just one guy but there has been a growing presence of peeps that have raging hate boners for the man and I don't get it.

I under no circumstances would ever say he's one of the greatest writers of all time, but neither would I say the man is incapable of producing anything or worth. WHen did people suddenly forget Ultimate Spider-Man? Powers? Daredevil Vol. 2? Alias (this one might be pushing)? Even his first volume of New Avengers had some pretty fun stories. Not to mention his trio of crime novels Jinx, Torso, and Goldfish. Dude can write.
>Maybe you disagree with everything I just said. And if that's the case can you please explain why you have such a distaste for him? Why is every single work invalidated in your eyes?

Personally, I don't blame him. Walker got the short end of the stick. He saved the fucking world, was persecuted for it, and then had the shit kicked out of him by a mind controlled Retrogirl. If I was him I would have packed it up and called it a day a LONG time ago.

Also Dark Reign was my absolute favorite era of Marvel Books. Dark Avengers was fun, New Avengers had the team on the run, Avengers Initiative became a villain academy RUN BY TASKMASTER! Mighty Avengers was written by Slott and starred my main man Hank Pym. And it all culminated in Siege which I consider the least pretentious event in recent history. It was a four issue slugfest between HAMMER and Asgard and it didn't dissapoint.

She looks way too fucking happy

When did Walker get the streak in his hair? Is it because he's getting older?

The fuck is going on?

>I'm a super villain.
=(

People are rightfully pissed off because of all his shitty recent comics (Avengers Assemble, GotG, X-Men, Ultimate End, Civil War II) and his shitty practices: lazy layouts, copy-pasted art, shitting on characters he doesn't like, shitting on conventions of the superhero genre every chance he gets, propping up his favorites and OCs...

...what

I don't disagree with any of your thoughts on his recent output, I just think that's a poor reason to completely decide to write him off.

This is hysterical.
>Aim for the bushes.
youtube.com/watch?v=MvkN3003iU4

he had the streak in his hair forever I think he stopped dying it.

I've been looking into my next big project and to say it's daunting is a bit of an understatement. I already have all the core issues at the ready so going from start to finish isn't going to be a problem. What I want to know is how "complete" of a run would you like? Although I don't have all the tie ins, I have managed to collect all of Venom, Scarlet Spider, Avenging Spider-Man, and Superior teamup. I'm looking into incorporating all of them into the storytime and I just wanted to know if you guys would be up for that.

HAZAH!!!