ITT: Actors getting BTFO

ITT: Actors getting BTFO

based Dinesh

leafjew is cancer

didn't seth rogen get publicly cucked on twitter?

that numale eyebrow raise is insufferable

He's next

D'Souza is like Ben Shapiro minus the fear of repercussions.

>le numale xD

He's fucking high off his ass.

yea no shit. why would anyone but a white person be offended by white slur

I'm leftypol, but godamn

the absolute mad man

Yup. Someone should link the screencap

Cracker is not really a derogatory term, it doesn't refer to the cookie type of Cracker

Poo in the loo served time in prison. Also that’s a weak comeback as well. Keep this political shit to pol.

DUDE HE'S JUST HIGH ON WEED LMAO

>BASED

Based brown man

lol absolutely destroyed

>high
Sign of the numale

There should be a nigger-based food. Instead of "want some crackers?" it shall be coined "want some niggers?"

is there a more unlikable figure in Hollywood today?

james franco.

literally why they get along

Seth has a point though. There's nothing offensive about being called "cracker". Oh no, you pointed out that I'm part of the master race! Ow my feelings! I agree with Seth Rogan that whites are the superior race and all other races should bow before us or perish.

This. All rabid male SJWs are sex offenders.

Brazil nuts used to be called "Nigger Toes". Maybe we need to bring that back?

Yeah no kidding

Do you guys have legitimate autism or do you just pretend jokes are serious when its convenient?

Seth Rogen failed to be funny or make any meaningful point. I guess he wins though since he was a talentless hack who was in the right place at the right time his whole career.

What is... sarcasm?

A common trait of autism is the inability to understand context.

Nice try, Seth. Back to the cuckshed you go!

Yea it might be sarcasm but you're still a faggot if your wife jokes like that. Do you really think an alpha male would let his bitch say something like that? Nah nigga you wildin

Mike Cernovich makes Seth Rogen seem likable by comparison.

>"AAAAH HUE HUE HUE HUE" Seth Rogen laughed, pulling on his ear as he scanned the room for Jonah Hill, hoping his rotund friend would help him think up a comeback. Little did he realize Jonah abandoned him over an hour ago to order some food at the subway across the street

cucked

wow thats racist!

great comeback

there's nothing offensive about any words people only choose to take offense about some