Cartoon Network is showing TTG for 9 hours tomorrow

>Cartoon Network is showing TTG for 9 hours tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Q5jO8I59w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only 9? But I wanted to see more of my new favorite show!

>Watching TV
For what purpose?
This isn't the old days where you had to watch Iron Giant until you were completely sick of it.

>ever getting sick of Iron Giant
What kind of normie do you take me for

Here's a radically insane solution:

Watch a different channel

That must suck if your seven, I guess.

>Still watching Cartoon Network
>Still watching basic cable in general.

>Paying for cable
>in this day and age

Some people actually enjoy the linear TV experience - and don't want to spend untold amounts of time looking for new shows to watch.

I've also discovered some of my favorite shows, creators and comedians from channel surfing and random unscheduled broadcasts that never end up online.

I watch tv still...I pretty much only watch cartoons on tv, watching shows on my computer annoys me because that means I can't do the things I'm usually doing on it, like shitposting on Sup Forums and chatting in chatrooms, skype, blah blah blah, basically I don't like having my monitor tied down because I like to multitask

Also, I enjoy having shows I like randomly have episodes ready for me to watch every day....I don't like having to sit and choose "hmmmm, am I gonna watch cartoons today?" Cause if they weren't on tv, the answer would always be no..I would just put music or a podcast or something on

Also fuck yall I like seeing premieres as they actually premiere, fuck waiting five hours for someone to upload shit to dailymotion or something

that's called linear tv
two words user
not a whole shitpost

Yeah if you want to discover stuff online you need to rely on the internet hype machine to bring a show to your attention and then seek it out for yourself.

But lets be honest. People have shit taste.

>watch one episode of TTG
>not nearly as bad as people say it is

I mean it wasn't amazing but it wasn't complete shit either.

It's dumb, but it's not stupid. Maybe it would be worse if I cared for the original cartoon.

>It's dumb, but it's not stupid.
kek

>Not writing it off as a work expense
>Not having it bundled with your Internet and phone so it would be a bitch to untangle

While I agree, I still wouldn't want to watch 9 hours of it...guess it's a good thing other cartoon channels exist though, huh

I pretty much only watch horse show on a regular basis anyway, with occasional trips to CN, Nick, and Disney XD

I pretty much only watch stuff online if I have a particular craving to do so, or if I missed an episode and have to seek it out later....but by default I much prefer just to get my toon fix on the ollleeeeee electric you know what

>Not living in a country that thinks capitalism = oligopolies everywhere
TFW you do live in such a country

but Iron Giant is much better than TTG. Hell it's better than the original TT

This. I became obsessed with golden girls, and the only reason I found it was because I couldn't sleep and decided to watch an episode before a shitty hallmark movie came on that I wanted to see.

Look you can debate quality all day, personally I feel zombiebob is more enjoyable but I digress.

But any show, eating up literally more than half of the schedule is unforgivable.

bump

Don't you guys get tired of talking about this?
Yes, it sucks, but what are we going to do about it?

Watch a different network

make your own network

You probably saw one of the later seasons... the animation was craptastic, plus the characters are wildly inconsistent between episodes.

OH I remember that, they did that during thanksgiving right? it was three days straight of just Iron Giant, back to back to back...

They also had boomerang doing 48 hours of Yogi Bear at one time. Or they had the smurfs going on all day one time

I wish they'd show "Rick and Morty" more than once in a blue moon.

>a 9 hour Teen Titans Go marathon

GIGANTOR

>Reminder that CN did pic related not too long ago.

>See one poster that's not pink
>have hope
>it's the TTG vs PPG episode

>confusing [as] with CN

Now I know how jack feels.
The question is: who do we go back in the past to kill?

>people who need Hulu or Netflix

>But any show, eating up literally more than half of the schedule is unforgivable.
Or getting that much in ratings. It gets steadier views than early 00s CN which is a feat.

Weird meta right? They talk about it all the time about how it's on all the time?

So I just saw this video that explains why so much random gibberish on youtube gets millions of views and I realized something

This phenomenon also perfectly explains the creation of Teen Titans Go and why Cartoon Network devotes so much airtime to it

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Q5jO8I59w

before it was Johnny Test. Killing it wouldn't stop it, something else of similar tone and comedy would take it's place.

I disagree it follows the same as the kids YouTube phenomenon because they have whored as hard or just as harder other IPs they tried to get in the market. NPPGs at one point took the whole day for CN for a weekend, ratings were dismal. Uncle Grandpa had dedication to air time that was TTG to the point they did plan a every episode marathon before it was pulled due to poor ratings. Then you have might magi sword where they have pushed it about 5 times now really hard and it just won't get ratings. The best ratings for a single episode it got was just recently but it took advertising it as the follow up to an old TTG special. Think on that, TTG is so well received that it's reruns are helping new shows get ratings.

Another factor that debunks this is back in the winter of 14/15 streaming sites like Xfinity shared that the #1 stream kid show was TTG and in the Xfinity case was #2 in most streamed show in general. The phenomenon is simple, people just watch it.

bump