I think we can all agree that everybody fucking hates this guy

I think we can all agree that everybody fucking hates this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlqEvkhl0So&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=u5AV0ThCj8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like him but it was pretty shitty of Steven to destroy his relationship without remorse.

He did try to murder Lars on screen

Out of the townies I find him the most interesting, though that's not saying much.

I legit hope he's raped to death by the mayor.

The guy is kinda meh, his jokes are either a hit or a miss, i always saw him as the strawman in the show, but also a little bit like Dale the guy is conspiracy nutjob that understand a little bit of what's going on, but can't see the whole picture even if is in front of him, i know he's always been a fedora guy joke too, but the new episode still feel out of character for him

I want to eat his hair,
It looks like mac 'n cheese.

To his defense, he was confronted with supernatural forces that would put anyone on the edge.

Plus Lars threw Sadie under the bus beforehand

>we can all agree
No.

Also I like Lars character, so we can't all agree on that either.

One good deed doesn't erase a lifetime of bad ones user.

>To his defence, it was Lars
Fity

>hating Ronaldo "The Clod Crusher" Fryman

i want the Rock """People""" to leave this board NOW

nobody likes Lars pls kill yourself

Lars is one of the better townies in that he actually has a character. Almost everyone else is just a always smiling piece of cardboard.

I like ronaldo i just wish they'd use him a bit better.
Like have him go full detective or something

kek

The problem with Ronaldo is that although he's the only one who cares about the Gem's influence on the world, his overwhelming desire to be the center of the universe/saviour of humanity overrides any good that he can potentially do.

You first, fag.

You guys just fucking hate him because he hits too close to home with you guys.

You realize this is exactly something Ronaldo would do right?

nah i don't hate him.
i hate pearl and bismuth more than i would ever hate Ronaldo

i need more ronaldo lewds

>prk
This looks familiar. Does this guy post anywhere now that y-gallery is down?

I was gonna say something similar to that

He is the only funny character in steven universe.

I hate him with the burning passion of a thousand white suns, and the fact that they keep making episodes about him infuriates me to no end

looks like a dyke

All of the teens/young adults are terrible and so are any episodes focusing on them.

Even Sadie isn't saved by being a chubby shortstack voiced by Kate Micucci.

girls like you are why mankind's bloodline remains weak

>mankind
Why do so few people use "humanity"?

Because you're triggered.

Mankind rolls off the tongue better.

>You guys just fucking hate him because he hits too close to home with you guys.

The etymology of man was originally gender neutral.

Yeah, but that's the difference between what makes Dale funny vs. Ronaldo not, and you said it. This guy is often a strawman, Dale was a caricature. Despite being literally cucked every day, his "Aliens impregnated my wife" comical explanation never segued into Mike Judge telling the audience on his soapbox the rights and wrongs of having an affair. Having an affair was merely a part of these characters worlds, they all dealt with it in their own in-character ways, and it's meant to take a serious situation and make it really funny.

In SU's case, every character needs to have some definitive black and white moral by the end of the episode or it's a bust, in the writers eyes.

remember when people shipped him with Peridot?

Huh? I enjoy him.

I want him to fuck me in the ass

Marvel believes that long hair is a sign of patriarchal oppression.

But you're pic related proves you wrong.

You would be right. I hope him and and family die in space when the diamonds take them

Kek

Hey, the Illusive Man's constant protection of yumanity led to the near-defeat of mankind. Who knows where this elusive race of yumans is? No one knows.

Humanity is overrated

The Illusive Man saved mankind though by protecting one of yumanity's greatest assets. Without him the Reapers surely would have won.

Fuck you, xeno scum. Humanity is the best thing to happen to the known universe since the Cambrian Explosion.

>girls
Gay chubfags.

Yeah, whatever makes you feel good about yourself :)

I always sympathized with him.

>ywn sit down with him and listen earnestly to all his theories
>ywn spend long hours in heated debates over ancient aliens, gang stalking, and the simulation
>ywn become a true friend that realizes deep down all he wants is to be someone, to find some grander meaning and purpose in his mundane and fleeting life
>ywn go out on ghost hunting adventures together, laughing and smiling and slowly realizing the true joy is each others company
>ywn slip your penis into that tight virgin boipussy as he sobs into the pillow, begging you not to grab his soft, supple love handles so hard as you rock against his quivering thighs
>ywn rent cheesy horror movies to watch and nitpick

Why even live

Lies. I like Lars.

Ronaldo did literally nothing wrong.

But Ronaldo is so cute

Underrated post

no one listened when he told them about the space rock feminists

one day theyll remember

one day

Nah Lars is the one that hit too close to home.
With the "alone around other people" and "bad relationship with a mentally disturbed short stack" double whammy.

kek, I knew he was a SU fag all along. ONly those would care engough to do this for so long and so deeply.

>"You sure make a lot of content about SU for someone who claims to hate it. Now where's your eighth video on The Legend of Korra?"
literally the description of the video

Ronaldo seems based on Dale from KOTH or Dib from IZ, both of which we know Sugar took inspiration from. Unfortunately he is generally a strawman when he has so much potentional to be a really great side character. The writers just fumble with him so much and want him to be a "fedora wearing weeb/channer that is the antithesis to SJWs."

But why
Ronaldo is a cutie

and he represents a majority of you anyway so shouldn't you be happy girls are into him?

his weak asthmatic breathing will be the ruin of society

the IMAX called, they need their projector back ASAP, you're killing their weekend take.

Look, going to be straight with you here, why?

i love him because of his confidence. hes one of us successful nerds who bang 6/10 frumpy gamer chicks.

You act like that was a bad thing.

MY DIAMOND!
YOUR DIAMOND!

why what

Why not?

Dude, it's okay, I'ma drool on ya.

Ronaldo is great, so is Lars, fuck the haters, the episode with the horror movie club was good, he was hilarious in that episode after Jailbreak whatever that was called and Rising Tides/Crashing Skies was also extremely good, lorefags need to get over their expectations about episodes from two fucking years ago

MARMIAMOND!

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AV0ThCj8c

Trick question
I hate every townie except for greg

We can all agree everybody hates Chris,yes.

Nobody likes you, why don't you kill yourself?

Well, yeah. Of course I hate it when a show tries to strawman my beliefs and preach at me.

Is smug woolie the new meta?

Because there is no humanity left in mankind

why ronaldo

Lars is the worst, ronaldo is /ourguy/ hes an Sup Forumsutistic weeb, but one of us.
You should hate lars the most, then the cool kids before Ronaldo

Lars has shown some small capacity to grow and feel shame. Ronaldo is incapable of both.

Well he is named after an universally hated soccer player

>lets insult this kids dead mom because its tangentially her fault I didn't get to hang out with these cool kids who I don't fit in with
Literally kill yourself

Good. Fuck him. That dumbo-eared, hula-hoop looking mother fucker.

Hit a nerve there, eh, adoptarino?

ronaldo best human
lars 2nd best but still would've been nice if he killed him

Is the episode out?

Ronaldo is the best townie.

Figures that Sup Forums doesn't like him though, since he's basically a parody of it.

Sauce?

he thicc.

You've spent hopefully at least a couple days on Sup Forums. You should know by now some people like 'em thicc.

Yes thicc means fat in this case

>Ronaldo
>A parody of Sup Forums as a whole
You don't visit the other boards very often, do you?

Are you says rinaldo.isnt our guy, but.instead a.fucking reddit 9fag tumblrina?

Sadly, yes.
Take a tour trough /R9K/,/D/,/X/,Sup Forums,Sup Forums or any of the other boards that isn't /tg/,Sup Forums,Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you'll notice.
I recommend /po/
/po/ is love.

He is a parody of the culture of the RELEVANT boards, fuckboy.

Sup Forums, /x/ and Sup Forums first and foremost(because they are the easiest to make fun of), though all the other big boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums also apply.

>Character parody my beliefs Quick use that "Strawman" words cool kids use
You keep using that word yadda yadda

He's a fat fuck who wears sandals, I hate him for those two things alone

Hes /x/'s guy.

I like him, I just think they could be utilizing him better. He's hit and miss but he has a lot of potential to be funnier.

this.

you go to Sup Forums for people who exaggerate their dank nazi memes, most of them is probably just baiting each other by pretending to be more retarded than the last guy.

legit crazies hang out in /x/