How did Kenan become one of the most successful SNL cast members while Kel got stuck with dead end shows and hosted...

How did Kenan become one of the most successful SNL cast members while Kel got stuck with dead end shows and hosted orange soda parties?

>Kenan successful
Yeah, just like every SNL member that stays on the show for over 5 years.

There are a lot of secret orders in Orlando, Kenan went in Kel didn't. Satan is real. But I guess you're just gonna be on the internet in mom's house all day why should you care? It's just satan BIG FUCKING DEAL

Being ome of the most successful SNL cast members is like being the hottest retard. Who gives a shit?

The guy fucking her cares

The hottest retard may as well be a dude, they all look alike.

Kel is a Christian.

That explains it all.

Kel does stuff for disney, he's getting a decent paycheck

based kel

It's like asking why Ariana is successful and Victoria isn't.

>one of the most successful SNL cast members
more like most forgettable. He's been stuck in that hellscape of nonmedy for close to a decade with nothing else to show from it

That's actually a valid question, Ariana is disgusting. "Ooh lok at my sumo top knot hair style" FUCK you Ariana.

Mystery Men ruined Kel's career. Kenan, not sure.

satan rules

except the money..

which is a shame because Kel was the more talented of the two.

>Kel is a christian all around great guy
>Kenan is an asshole and hates Kel with his guts, Has alot of jew friends
What did they mean by this?

the problem with this narrative is that it reduces the production to a tool for getting laid, with no consideration of costs/success/etc
it's ridiculous

reminder that the real star of Kenan & Kel was Ken Foree

i dont think being a 3rd rung cast member on modern SNL pays too much

No idea man... I used to love that show.
I drank so much orange soda because of him, I lost a toe.

It blew my fucking mind when I realized that he was the guy from Dawn of the Dead.

Being on modern SNL isn't anything to brag about.

Can nigs be christan?

>he believes in the boogeyman

When is he not the best part of a movie or show?

Cut that shit out. We all know Victoria is a huge whore, but lack of talent still matters

>everything boils down to my simplistic internet conspiracy
are you actually retarded or are you paid by foreign governments to destabilize? I have to know what the impetus is for dumbing down the level of discourse

Kel strikes me as someone that got stuck doing stoner activities that you'd expect a lot of kids to get into especially since he was pretty in shape which would make it easier to sleep around it he wanted.

Kenan on the other hand was a bit more out of shape and probably didn't get to party as much as Kel, so consequently spent more time working and building a career.

jesus was black user he was also asian and white so why are you choosing race over religion

>>he isn't the boogeyman

well life is simple as we know it we aren't that special and i don't talk about politics at all im a /an/ guy

The fat one is always more successful

most successful SNL cast member will be RDJ anyway

I teared up on the Panama episode back in the day. Good times

Who was the jannetty here?

Pretty sure either Eddie Murphy or Sandler is more successful.

Satan is a little bitch