Justice League

It's going suck, isn't it? ;_;

What the fuck is the point?
They gave Wonder Jew a standalone then threw the other three in and expect people to care about them? It's going to suck make a shitton but still only do okay.

*cackles*

Of course. It has to keep up to BvS legacy.

Henry is the most attractive human

You don’t need a movie for every fucking character in a film retard

Why does everyone under the age of 25 now think this?

these are the retards clamoring for a boba fett standalone film

Yes, but it will still make a fuck ton of money between kids, nerd loyalists, foreign viewers and the morbidly curious.

you stupid nigeer mcu had to introduce everyone because nobody knew about any of those faggots. DC has no need to introduce flash or aquaman you fucking MC moron

You're telling me nobody knew who Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, and Thor were but know Cyborg? Fuck off.

Everybody knows who fucking Batman and Superman is. Wonder Woman was just a novelty because she never had a movie like the other 3 who have over 70 years of history. You've seen enough Aquaman jokes to know who he is. & Flash has a popular (keep in mind i said popular, not good) tv show as well as history having the most basic super power ever.

>You're telling me nobody knew who Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, and Thor were but know Cyborg?
Teen Titans cartoon.

>Teen Titans cartoon
this

>capeshit
Gee, I wonder.

He's not wrong. Cyborg is the least known, but at the least pretty much everyone growing up in the last few generations will have grown up with Teen Titans and Teen Titans GO. So at the very least he's as well known as Iron Man(who had a cartoon no one watched with a badass opening theme), Captain America, and Thor (who, along with Tony were in an Avengers cartoon no one watched). TT and TTG are at least massive successes and aren't nearly as old as I am.

Plus, pulling out Cyborg means you should 'fuck off', because you clearly understand what user means, but didn't have a proper argument.

Hawkeye didn't really get a solo movie either and no one bitched then. Not that hard to get Cyborg. Whats with this delusion that everyone Superman's dog needs a solo?

It's just part of the narrative people try and spin as to why critics didn't like the DC movies, and why trying to please these people by changing future films to be more like Marvel won't work.

>Iron Man(who had a cartoon no one watched with a badass opening theme),
*epic guitar heavy metal plays*
>I
>I am
>I am Iron Man
>I am Iron Man
*super many Tony Stark with manly mustache and epic hair creating armors with just a hammer*
Jesuuus that was sooo badass

Why even bother with going through the trouble with a "universe" or whatever if they're already established?
I don't even watch capeshit but I find it hard to believe that Cyborg is as well known as Captain America.

Captain America I'm honestly fuzzy on as to whether he was popular. I knew who he was pre-MCU, but I read comics, and he still wasn't what I considered an A-lister. Just the leader of the Avengers, who were a boring team that weren't the X-Men and Fantastic Four. But I'm also a Brit. so, maybe he was a lot more popular in the US?

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman? Everyone knows who they are, world wide, and even the Flash had that crappy old tv series with Hamil as Trickster.

Cyborg wasn't well known, but more kids watched Teen Titans than didn't, at least amongst nerdy kids, and the ones that didn't probably didn't know about the Avengers either.

>Why even bother with going through the trouble with a "universe" or whatever if they're already established?

Bait or a stupid question. So they can cross over and have films together and make WB a shit ton of money. It also allows them to do what the MCU did, and over time introduce less well known or liked (Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Cpt. Marvel, ect) characters with less risk of it bombing, and if it does the overall profits serving as a safety net.

Hulk was underappreciated. One of the better MCU films. Its sad seeing Hulk here and what he became in Ragnarok

I'd rather that than Han Solo or Obi Wan. I can't wait to find out how they shoehorn C3p0 and R2D2 into that piece of shit

Cyborg was in a very popular Teen Titans cartoon so I will comfortably say he was better known than Iron Man and Thor to the none comic reading public

Saying that I would love a Krypto short. DC should do shorts before their films as their gimmick

Thought superman got killed in bvs. How is he in the next one?

Captain America was an Aquaman tier joke. If you don't believe me look how poorly his first film did. Nobody cared about the guy.

>How is he in the next one?
He's Messiah, hence the resurrection after 3 days.

Look at Ben Affleck's face... the poor guy really does not want to be there.

You realize a Kryptonian was revived in BvS, right?

Gets revived with the Genesis chamber that Lex used for Doomsday.

>normalfags knowing about a pseudo-anime on cartoon network
no

Iron man and Thor didn't even have that you fucking clown

Not unless your 12
Seriously, if you're above the age of 18 and still watching this crap you need to grow the fuck up

user how old are you, serioulsy? I'm going to assume you aren't a day over 20 so you effectively grew up with the MCU. Do you know how they were able to make the Avengers? Because that's all they had left, nobody wanted those guys. Everybody of value was either bought by Sony, Fox or Universal. Fucking Ghost Rider was seen as a better deal than Captain America or Thor.

It's very fortunate they had those 3 left and were able to cut a deal with Universal for Hulk or there would be no MCU

>it's going to suck
>not unless you're 12
What did he mean by this?