Welcome to the Batcave

Welcome to the Batcave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What Ben's been saying to Matt for the past year.

>No exclamation point
Literally DAYS from walking

You know he's crying instead because WB forced him off the movie because due to Live By Night

TAKE MY BATMOBILE DEEP

HYPED!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

I would genuinely give my right nut for this movie to be a 9/10 at this point.

After all this DCEU drama and bullshit, SOMETHING needs to go right.

Yeah right, he wants no part of this shit anymore. They let him make his movie, which is all he wanted out of the deal, now he's easing his way out completely.

So much for those "Matt Reeves confirmed,BUT NOTHING ABOUT AFFLECK" rumors.

>implying Live By Night wasn't part of the deal in hiring him.

He got what he wanted, and he'll probably keep playing Batman as long as WB is willing fund any of his other dream films.

YOU LIED TO ME Sup Forums! YOU SAID HE WAS OUT! HE'S NOT OUT! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Sup Forums doesn't actually read articles. The article said talk between him and WB had died down, but that's just how negotiations work.

You're right, we just read the header and call it a day

>YOU SAID HE WAS OUT!
>HE'S NOT OUT!
it's you who's out, gobby

Exclamation mark.

I am so fucking excited for this movie.

So fucking excited!

We're finally going to get the Batman movie we deserve! After 79 years we're finally getting it.

HYPE!

I literally can't imagine what the "Batman movie we deserve" is to you.

One where the person playing Batman wouldn't have been better cast as the Joker.

Maybe he likes idiotic, reckless killers that abandon their core principles because they're a little mad and can get easily tricked and manipulated by autistic man-children? I'm sure someone likes Snyders Batman.

>One where the person playing Batman wouldn't have been better cast as the Joker.

so just Batman and Robin?

Snyder's Batman is fine in everything except his vendetta against Superman. Unfortunately, that's the core of the movie.

the article itself literally said that they were just waiting for things to cool down before having another go
it probably was Matt set up his conditions, WB cunts took the demands under consideration and everyone ran the clickbait version of it

Eh, solid Batcave but severely lacking in giant pennies, T Rex's, and playing cards

>You will never see Snyder's Batman movie where Batman could go to prison and be raped

>we'll never have Zack Snyder's take on the Batman TAS trial episode
youtube.com/watch?v=MnLA4Iw7FHA

>We're going to rape you, anyway!

>with Gordon in the corner masturbating