Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.arabianbusiness.com/no-minimum-age-for-marriage-of-girls-grand-mufti-576044.html
fanfiction.net/s/12279457/1/Voltron-Couch-Potatoes
archiveofourown.org/works/9810584/chapters/22028996
amazon.com/Paladins-Handbook-Official-Guidebook-Legendary/dp/1534409033/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1487784143&sr=8-2&keywords=paladin's handbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In a fucking heartbeat.

>flat

Nope.

Yes a thousand times yes.

Well how could anyone say no to that face?

I'M GOING TO BE THIRTY IN A FEW MONTHS AND HAVE NEVER HAD SEX. I WOULD ANYTHING WITH A VAGINA AT THIS POINT. ANYTHING WITHOUT A VAGINA WOULD PROBABLY BE OKAY TOO. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEPRESSED OP?

Yes.

Boco did you forget you name again?

WOULD I?

I Pidges for everyone in this thread.

No. But remembering that Boco exists makes me slightly less depressed.

faggot

I'm not gay

Sorry, I don't like "women" with the bodies of prepubescent boys.

Would play video games and have a sleepover with.

It's ok deep down inside we're all secretly Boco.

Flat chested girl or a trap? Also how old? The answer to the first is practically irrelevant.

reverse trap and probably mid teens.

legal and a girl who took to dressing like a boy to sneak into a school.

You know that was something the Harry Potter Books were missing.

WOULD I?

>You know that was something the Harry Potter Books were missing.

Or maybe they did it so well, no one caught on.
>Random interview with Rowling years later
>"Oh yeah, Luna was actually a guy. Just grew his hair long and stuffed his shirt a bit, one of his many peculiarities."

How can you figure out how to equip a +10,000 year old lion robot with an advanced cloaking device, but you can't make something that would adapt the signal from AV cords into an Altean monitor.

But if she did invent something like that, I'd like to play video games with her.

Man fuck JK Rowling. She went full on George Lucas with that time traveling bullshit.

They're not that small.

So liking boobs makes you gay now?

Repeatedly and as often as she'd permit.

son if she wasn't fictional i'd make it my singular obsession

>he's not looking forward to gaining his wizard powers

Fucking faggot.

it's not too late, user. go join a meetup group. there's some surprisingly good ones

Wonder if she wraps

>legal
There's no way she's older than 16, and I think the age floated around has been 14

She would be a major tumblr SJW, best keep her fictional.

Pidge doesn't seem like the type to have a sick flow or fat rhymes, user.

Her AND her brother. Preferably at the same time.

better than the bodies of postpubescent men

16 is legal where I'm from.

like he said, legal.
but.. long hair is for men.

feh, 90% shirt. and she's bending forward
no way. she knows how to learn she's wrong about things. remember that whole nature vs tech thing?

What Middle Eastern hellhole are you in that 14's legal, pedoshit?

Lightest coloured countries have 14 as age of consent. (Germany, Italy etc.)

>all countries overrun by Islamics

No surprise there, Ahmed. You're still a sick pedo fuck.

A) you said 16
B) 14 was legal in idaho and hawaii until like 2006. thank you very much obama.
C) it's the future
C and a half) it's in space.
but most importantly, she's a military academy student and a warrior mech pilot. she has proven herself

>if she were over 18
Yes, preferably while she played the most rage inducing yet satisfying to beat SNES game/level.

Are you retarded? Middle Eastern countries have way stricter laws regarding sex. In most of them, sex illegal outside of marriage and the legal age for marriage is 18.

Muscle girls make good doms

Please elaborate.

if there's one thing you can count on nowadays, it's that no matter what people believe in, they'll find a way to label someone unpopular as the opposition. Kinda frustrating

Marry and start a family with? Immediately.

I just found a meetup group for people just getting together and drawing. we just talk about tv and videogames, it's fun. it's like having friends. The only way to meet girls is through friends, so... just.. try to meet some people. It's our only hope.

Without a doubt.

In fact, I'd prefer if Pidge were a boy.

As usual, one thing I'm all for, another that's retarded. If god didn't want us marrying at puberty he would have OKd casual sex. but he didn't. he OKd marriage at puberty. mind you it went without saying that those young adults had jobs, mature sensibilities, and a future ahead of them. They weren't in year 6 of 12 useless years of mindless, empty "education"

faggot

why won;t I?

mind you, dating should be a years-long process, and there's a whole encyclopedia of things two people can do before getting around to intercourse.

I hope we see Pidge in a dress in season 3

Spoiler alert: God isn't real

eh, dress.. i mean by all means get that tight cloth out from between her legs before it gives her a bad case of space yeast, but ... dresses are dumb. put her in a knee-length sweater, a skirt, some pumpkin pants, or just the skin she was born in. never needed more'n that noway nohow.

How do you go about finding such groups?

oh no, my OTP got way hotter

you put in your area, put in your interests, and it shows you what's nearby. If there isn't one yet, you can say "let me know when more groups on this subject appear" or you can even start your own if you have the gumption.

A loose shirt does not make that kind of shape.

i've known them to

Well, it's not a boy but of course.
Hard.

I looked up the age of marriage in major islamic countries.
In Pakistan, it's 18 for men, 16 for girls
In Yemen, it's around nine, there is no official law though
In Iran, it's 15 for men, 13 for girls, marriages any younger must be arranged
In Iraq it is indeed 18
In Afghanistan, it is 18 for men, 16 for females, although there are exceptions for marriage to happen at 15
In Syria it is 18 for marriage
In Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca, there is no age restriction
This is discounting the marriages done by families who do not view state law as legitimate on the matter, as good chunks of the nations that have marriage at 18 have widespread cases of marriage before then. But you know, the bad things that Islam does by Western standards are just to be ignored and lied about.

man i had no idea. as if i needed more reason to hate them

>In Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca, there is no age restriction
Wrong. The legal age for marriage in Saudi Arabia is 18.
>In Yemen, it's around nine, there is no official law though
That's completely fucked, I'll give you that.

Regardless, blaming Islam for European age of consent is pure retardation.

Another user here. They are not what I was promised.

i love the people who want to blame the age of consent
instead of the people responsible for making children out of what was formerly adults. literally holding back maturity to ensure that those who have sex aren't capable of consenting to it, and then blaming the people who still do, unless they're both that age, then just giving it total carte blanche.

Pidge? No. Her VA? Hell yes.

I have a big, stupid crush on her.

>Wrong. The legal age for marriage in Saudi Arabia is 18.
m.arabianbusiness.com/no-minimum-age-for-marriage-of-girls-grand-mufti-576044.html
Unless you can find me evidence that he changed his mind, then I'm calling bullshit. Because this article is three years old, he might've.

oh she is a cutie and a half. tell me she cosplays as pidge

He was obviously not being serious.
But the viewpoint is wrong. The Retarded States of America are the odd one out in this regard, not the other way around.
If the whole rest of the world is doing it different it is time to point at yourself.

>Tomboy
>music interest
>short hair
>angry looking

I would her too

I have no idea. I first became aware of her when she played Sin on Arrow. She's also a major character on MTV's Scream TV show, which I eventually intend to watch.
I hate to break it to you but she seems pretty fun and cheerful, not angry, from everything I've seen.

One of these days, I will finish my Pance fic.
My slow, slow, slowburn Pance fic

>guns
>fit-ish
I can work with cheerful.

I would totally snuggle and treat her right and lovingly all night long
>pic related

hey most of the states is 16, dude.
the only fucked up thing is the way the internet decides to go with whoever has the strictest law. if america bans photographs of innocent nudity, the entire internet bans it. if CANADA bans DRAWINGS of nudity of fictional things with age, the entire internet bans it, nevermind america protects it

For god's sake can we just stick to talking about Pidge and how hot and perfect she is
More peanut butter, less bitching about things we can't change.

I'm really happy with the direction they've taken Pidge, where her gender doesn't get in the way of her contributing to the team

>no love triangles yet
>determined
>useful
>savage
"Yeah, but I'm going to find my family"

I feel it would have been really easy to make her a token character.

Objectively the best ship right here

Good luck user. I finally got motivated to write again when Sup Forums kept talking about stepmom Keith.

Objectively you're disturbed. Seek help.

Would bang then.

Agreed. Second place is Zeith. Third place are the other Galra pairings. Then Shirelle.

Bullit died too soon

she looks like this friend i have

oh that's wayyy too cute. artist?

>SJW
She seems like the type who would be too busy actually doing tech stuff to whine about 'there's not enough women in STEM fields'

Thanks dude. I'm writing Chapter 5 now, but work really interferes with the rest of my life.

fanfiction.net/s/12279457/1/Voltron-Couch-Potatoes

What do you think? Post yours.

I used to write a lot in high school and college, and of course it died when I entered nursing school and regular nursing.

But I have found my passion again. I really am into writing original works, so I see this as a way to finally get back on track.

archiveofourown.org/works/9810584/chapters/22028996

I'll read yours and review. I'm always open to criticisms as well. In this fic in particular, I add random things that Sup Forums has stated in the VLD threads. I also plan on writing other stories on their Galra OTPs.

>tfw no geek tomboy gf
i wood.

As a Sheithfag I surprisingly find myself drawn to Pance more and more, too bad it's rarepair outside the board without much good art.

amazon.com/Paladins-Handbook-Official-Guidebook-Legendary/dp/1534409033/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1487784143&sr=8-2&keywords=paladin's handbook

Shiiiiieeeeeet! I hope they have names for the other Galra.

I just want awkward walk of shames in the early morning castle.