Will it be good? :3

will it be good? :3

No i dont think so

Does shit stink ?

Decent enough to restore normalfags faiths in disneywars and ramp the hype train up so they can market for episode 9

Dasharshon Washington

roll

>Jerikwon Washington
SHEEEEEEEEIT

Hoping for something white but mildly niggish

It will be terrible, but everyone will love it because they've been conditioned to. It's embarrassing to watch.

Sometimes mine just smells interesting. So I'll say no.

Lasharicious Johnson

SHEEEEIIIIIIT

Quinsius Jackson

Roll

Jeriicious Jones

rollan

rol

roll

Tyileo Brown

obligatory

Dartalicious Jackson

> Don’t talk to me or my AT-AT ever again

>People liked the DeathStar... so lets make something 10 times bigger

>People liked the AT-AT's....

It has only just begun my child

huh?

where is this from?

the First Order star destroyer I've seen is more like a super star destroyer, not this wide shit

there's the LEGO set that actually comes with a Snoke figure, looks pretty normal to me

>Could of had an interesting series of films, with a once again Corrupt and ineffecient New Republic, fighting against Terrorist/ Imperial Remnants, while the Heroes without support of the New Republic fight against this threat

>Instead it's Rebels vs Big evil Empire again, explained only in some novels no one wants to read

>Is Rey a good character?

No.

..................................................................................................

It'll be better than whatever JJ plans to do with 9.

So what how do you think they'll remake Return of the Jedi for episode 9?

JJ uh... will find a way.

since it aims to copy ESB, it should be

>yeah just make it look like an AT-AT and stick shit on it like fins or something

>oh and make sure it's bigger so the audience and kids know it's better and to buy the toys

Rey being the real Chosen One will bring balance to the force and all the force ghosts of the Jedi will look upon her and smile adoringly while the porgs party with C-3P0 in the background

>twist at the end is that luke is kylos father
>twincest

post yfw you realize this is only one half of the supremacy and lego can sell a second kit to actually build the ship

probably not

*INHALES*

Fuck yeah I hope it will be good. Been excited for 2 years.

you need to go back

it will be inoffensive.

I haven't even got anything snarky to say. No, it won't. It's depressing. It's a silly thing to say but I do feel that Star Wars deserved better than this.

It's just an excuse to force Porg shit onto normalfags since they are retarded enough to buy Porg shit because geek chic fashion and culture is big right now. The actual movie will feel emotionless and hollow and will not have anything which generate excitement for the ninth movie. The movie itself is going to be entirely forgettable but we're going to be spammed by Porg shit until the trailer for episode nine hits.

>Mega-class

Meme aside I think it will be. They seem to have a lot of faith in it considering Johnson has already been signed on to direct three more.

>The Supremacy

Serious question why dont they do those old school posters anymore? This looks like some marvel tier fan made bullshit

>will it be good? :3

No because they failed to sell the new main characters aka rey/finn to the audience and their merchandise is rotting in the stores

>What year is this?

i like the ep2 poster

Good but not kino.

That's what EU is for.

This.

there is no such thing as EU anymore you mong

Yes there is, Disney simply renamed it 'Legends'.

>there is no such thing as EU anymore you mong

Says who? Some kikes who bought the franchise and have no idea what they are doing?
You cant undo or replace 40+ years of Star Wars just to reinvent it with shit thats forgotten within weeks. I bet the main reasons for trying to get rid of it in the first place was so that they dont have to pay someone down the line if they use any of their ideas/works

>Resistance will attack new superweapon/Snokes palace (original RotJ plot was attacking Imperial Palace)
>Kylo Ren will sacrifice himself to destroy Snoke which will be his redeeming act
>Resistance will find unexpected allies designed to sell toys
>celebration, force shosts looking at Rey with approval
>Rey will go her own way searching to learn about the force which will set up new trilogy

are you going to pretend the EU wasn't constantly retconning and replacing stuff even when George owned the franchise?

Clone Wars 3d retconned a bunch of previously released clone wars material, even stuff that geled much better with the actual movies than the supposedly 100% canon CGI series did.

That's funny because I just read The Truce at Bakura. I mean I'm pretty sure I really read it. It was in my hands and there were words on the pages and everything.

They do move in herds...

>there will never be a movie based on kotor 1 or 2

90% on RT, 8/10 everywhere and 2b $ box office.

It will be hilarious watching Sup Forums meltdown. Again.

Of course there will be. Just wait 10 years.

kek

So they are going to recycle The Empire Strikes back now?

>will it be good?

All signs point to yes

>will Sup Forums pretend it is bad because they are triggered?

Also yes.

Obviously. If you're not expecting Starkiller Base II in the third installment then I don't know what to tell you.

DO you seriously think TFA or R1 were good? Because this doesn't seem is going to be better than those turds.

No of course not.

>tfw you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>Star Wars created an entire generation, it was a literal cultural phenomena, a revolution of sorts, love it or hate it, it happened, and it became part of our civilization's legacy.

Now
>#theforceisfemale
>le mayraysue
>xeno is not even cute
>the ugliest nigga they could find
>disney
>diversity memes
>porgs
>luke is evil
Hold me bros

It will be good and pretty much everyone on the internet besides Sup Forums and some random Youtube commenters with MLP avatars will agree

TFA had one though. Rogue One had one as well, but it looked different because it had the Scarif backdrop. The red and white has been a big part of TLJ's advertising, so I kind of like that they're using it on the poster.

>DO you seriously think TFA or R1 were good?

90% of the world does.

They were good movies with serious problems. Even OT had serious problems.

Post Ray "see my movie REEEE" gif/webm please.

Rey*

It will be better than good. It will be great. It will be a revelation.

ha

It's going to be unoriginal and mediocre but somewhat entertaining.

the feels are reals

PORG PLANET PORG PLANET PORG PLANET

You just hit me with massive feels, bruh.

Force Awakens was trash, so no.

Transformers was great too, amirite?

>60 kilometers
Why not just go ahead and make it bigger than the Death Star? I'm sure that wouldn't raise any economy-related questions from the community.

Snoke is white

Didn't they say the Johnson trilogy would be a different time and galaxy?

This will happen but it won't make the movie less shit. Normies are plebs

Who is xeno

Basically this. The weeks after TLJ's release are going to be hilarious
>get to go watch some space adventure kino with the family
>then get to spend weeks reading all the mental gymnastics contrarians will be spewing
to convince themselves nu-wars a shit in their echo chamber threads

the level of detail on the ATAT is one thing, but then on the new walkers you have those giant bolt things on it's shoulder
it just looks like they scaled up a regular sized walker

good book

would make an awful movie.

star wars has always been reddit, even before reddit existed. fuck off and don't you dare to even think about seeing this movie

I saw the movie. It was ok.Ask me anything.

There is a scene were Kylo offers his hand to Anakin burning on Mustafar. It was a Force Vision.

star wars became pop culture, and because of that it reflects pop culture. or at least, what those with money and influence are trying to force it to be.

I WILL NEVER FUCK OFF AND I WILL SEE THAT MOVIE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!

Ewoks will be Wookees as originally planned.
JJ will just sift through all the discarded ideas from Jedi.

How does Leia die