How do we make the Legend of Zelda into a movie?

How do we make the Legend of Zelda into a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAqW42tM5cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't.

>some things should not be other things.

Adapt the Gerudo Impregnation story into a $300m blockbuster.

By casting Idris Elba as Link of course

You make a very good video game Zelda featuring a speaking Link and a redesigned tunic. Then you make a movie based off of that.

Majora's mask would make a good horror adventure movie. The first of it's kind

>not casting a poo

That’s abliest of you user

They could but how when Link or the other characters don't talk?

Ocarina of Time thrilogy when?

Cringing just thinking about it

Just make a generic fantasy flick about a muscle twink saving his princess gf from an evil wizard. It's not hard.

>Link gets stuck at Gerudo fortress, forced to fuck them all constantly and give them sons while Ganondorf rapes Zelda.

Legend + Labyrinth

All the characters talk now except Link after the newest game I guess. Just make him a Mad Max esque character and you're golden. You know it'd be Zelda centric with a lot of attention on a diversity hire Ganondorf anyway

Did anyone ever figure out of Zelda games had a consistent timeline?

I've been legitimately thinking about this for 10 years and I don't think it's possible.

>hack hollywood writer looking to fish free ideas on how to rape the 90s some more

Make it so Link never talks. Make it so that the exploration, imagery, and music are the stars of the movie. Make it a very basic plot since there won't be much dialogue. Maybe some exposition in the form of scrolling text in the beginning.

Only way to do Zelda any justice would be with an animated Miyazaki adaptation of the first LoZ game.

My guess is that if Nintendo ever tries getting a Zelda movie off the ground that it'll end up being a shitty CGI-fest movie.

There's three timelines my man

why would you retards even want that? how have you seen the adaptations hollywood has done and not come away thinking "that would ruin the thing i like"?

It's hard considering that Ganon is one of the most bland villains in all of fictional history.

It would work better as anime desu

What does Sup Forums think of this fan film? Is it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=iAqW42tM5cQ

They will never cast an aryan to play link

I cast her as great fairy/ lon lon cow
Link plays it a song for a jar of sweet milk.

If Nintendo's management in Japan is even half way considering licensing out one of their premier franchises for a movie, who do you think they could possibly trust to see it to the big screen?

Get Nintendo to do it in house and make it animated. They already have all the models and textures.