Batman/Scarecrow recommendations

Any recommendations for good Batman comics that feature Scarecrow preferably as the main baddie?

Go watch the Batman animated series episodes with him as the villain

Scarecrow Year One and his brief shenanigans during Knightfall? Thats all I got

there's Batman/Scarecrow: Year One
not sure how good it is though

>rec-fagging
Seriously, are you people allergic to your search bars? Fuck off.

>Seriously, are you people allergic to your search bars?

Yes

Well too fucking bad. That's no excuse to harass others and demand they cater to your every inane question.

>asking a mundane question on a cancerous image board is harassment
Fuck off fag I'm not even the OP but asking for recs is harmless

batman#503

detective comics #571

batman #523-524

Rec threads actively harm the board by welcoming more and more casuals who don't actually care about comics. Rec-fags do not actually read the comics suggested, they only seek names to prattle off to their non-nerd friends to impress them, since cape movies have made that shit cool now.

If any of these people were truly interested in comics, they'd look up some material on their own.

Stop assuming to know anything about me

I recently played the arkham games and wanted to know of some good comics I could read that featured Scarecrow

I figured I'd ask around on Sup Forums since ya know its a board dedicated to comics and shit

>Arkham games
Ugh. Now it's absolutely certain you don't care about comics. You're only here to shitpost, and you're gonna use these titles to shield yourself from suspicion. You ain't slick, fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your nonsense.

Prey? Hugo is the primary antagonist, but Jonathan is the secondary one.

Sup Forums is not a hugbox, nor is it a place for handouts. If you can't be arsed to do a simple google search, you frankly don't deserve to read comics. Lazy sack of shit.

Sorry Bro, I'm not OP, and he's already gotten his requests.

You've already lost.

You're the one who's lost. OP isn't going to read any of that shit. Your perceived act of community contribution was 100% pointless.

>OP isn't going to read any of that shit

Actually just ordered Scarecrow Year one on Amazon

Would you like to see the receipt?

>claims to have receipt
>didn't post it
You are so full of shit, your eyes are turning brown.

Yes, please post your shitty photoshopped receipt, as if I'm naive enough to fall for that garbage.

I sincerely doubt it considering Amazon no longer sells it directly and doesn't fulfill the order themselves.

Pic related.

Detective Comics #835-836.