Season 8

I'm guessing this is all set up for a big fall, right?

>pay me the same as Macy!

can someone give me a quick rundown of the last couple seasons of this show?

Really shitty

>ftm tranny
>literal cuckholding

thanks

I tried watching this show and even based Macy couldn't keep me watching after 2 eps. It's just poor degenerates being degenerate and some bullshit Cinderella story.

Literally the same shit over and over again

Pretty much this
Which wouldn't be a problem if it was just a comedy but since it's really Drama heavy it gets old after a while

I dunno. Last season, Monica came back, died, and left everyone a bunch of meth. Carl went to military school. Flip got thrown out of college for fucking everyone including his prof. Fiona got engaged and then unengaged, bought a laudromat and then sold it and bought an apartment building. Debbie grew up, got titties, got pregnant, got married (?) to a quadriplegic, leaves her kid with him, went to welding school. Ian became an EMT and is pretty good at it. Liam is still a little nig. Kevin and Veronica opened a bar which Sveltlana stole from them. Frank set up a homeless shelter, and fleeced everyone in it.

What am I missing. Anyway, this season, Frank has a job at Home Depot. Fiona is struggling to get the rent from her tenents. Debbie is welding and fucking around. Flip is saving people from addiction. Ian is staying gay, but strong and soberish. Everyone fucking sucks. Which is why I think everything is about to fall apart.

god this retarded show still on? let me guess the cunt older sister is still a delusional cunt and the thug alcoholic prodigy is still seething? i think around the time jody and karen bailed was where they should have ended it

This show easily should have ended with season 4, which had a strong finale but was a spiraling, shitty mess otherwise. Seasons 5-7 are utterly abysmal trash, almost unwatchable. Fiona needed to die years ago and they're still pretending like she isn't the most awful, selfish person of all time.

only watched this for drug fueled Frank which is going to be missing for a few episodes

Is dis the bitch with them nice tittays?

Half of those are plot points from season 2, when I dropped it. How the hell is anyone still watching this?

Retarded women who think Fiona is """"strong"""" and "inspiring" or get off on Lip and Ian nude scenes. The show retreads the same shit every year harder than a fucking Call of Duty game, so I can't see how anyone enjoys the story or characters at all anymore.

Did they go through with bringing Steve back?

Last episode I saw they teased him driving by the house.

>I'm guessing this is all set up for a big fall, right?
That is literally ever season and the fault of this show. It's a show about losers, so any progress they make needs to be taken away. It's getting old and it should have ended before that. Still watching tho.

Not yet. I think he could still show.

This pic is li'l Debby (Emma Kenney)

He appeared in like one episode and Fiona told him to fuck off

Also did anyone ever figure out why the guy who plays Steve and Emmy Rossum were also the 2 leads in the dbz movie? Was it some kind of nepotism?

I wish they'd bring back his foreign wife, she was a babe

I know why Sup Forums still watches this shit

What did she mean by this?

It was fun watching her grow up.

Or is it this?

This show may be one of the most egregious examples of Flanderization ever. The characters are all awful cartoonish caricatures of who they started as and have only regressed further and further every season. It's painfully bad.

I liked watching the "from this to that."

Looks like my kinda show actually.