If Wakanda is so great why don't they help other African countries? I'm not talking about giving tech or weapon...

If Wakanda is so great why don't they help other African countries? I'm not talking about giving tech or weapon, they could easily solve the hunger problem and help the little black babies

Are they the jews of Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjDjIWPwcPU
youtube.com/watch?v=1ShHTCvE7TY
youtu.be/BYX1Ub5JsYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off with your Sup Forums bait. its a fictional civilization. do you mad as fuck faggots have to shit on this too? can't have black people succeeding in movies either? fuck you. go back to your containment board.

Wakanda is an isolationist fascist state.

Dude, relax. It was an honest question.

Lol mad much, nigger?

honestly? because they are racist xenophobes who hate other blacks. they let the rwandan genocide happen because they didn't consider the rwandans to be human.

In the comics it's an extremely Nationalist country, like an African Nazi Germany. They basically told everyone around them to fuck off. I don't know if that will go over well with wider audiences though so I doubt it will be in the movie.

This. I dont get why most people are happy with this movie, it clearly represents Sup Forums's paradise

Plot prediction - Black Panther wants to open up Wakanda to the rest of the world and share their resources. Perhaps take in refugees from that place the Avengers blew up in Europe.

Killmonger will be Black Trump and try to take over as King (now that the Old King is dead) by bringing Wakanda back to it's original, isolated, xenophobic state.

He will use the white dude played by Andy Serkis to pull off false flags, perhaps.

Watch the trailer and see if it seems that way.

youtu.be/xjDjIWPwcPU

I already see the BLM protests after those idiots see this film and take it too literally

because it's a fictional country, cretin.

Africa simply doesn't have the soil necessary to provide farming for a large enough population. They would need to terraform or some crazy shit.

Or just trade with other countries, minerals for food.

Moar like Black Pander amirite

You can be a nigger but you don't have to make it obvious

>a country that relies solely on itself to function in day to day and does not export/import commodities
>country is super advanced due to have a single commodity (Vibranium) which they do not trade
explain pls.

I dig it.

>all of Africa has the same farming conditions
t. Retard

Unironically this. I'm pretty sure this is the plot of the film.

Gonna be Pantherkino

> the premise implies that the only way for an african country to not be a backwards cesspool is by the existence of a magical all-purpose new mineral
> Twimblr still eats it up

That's an issue that comes up in the comics a lot. The usual answer is Wakanda has to hide its power level because it's vibranium is so sought after, every other nation on earth would invade trying to get at it.

So they pose as a normal grass hut African country

The few areas with good soil (South Africa) already got claimed by whitey ;)

>what if we have the northern lights but THEYRE PURPLE!! BLACK GUYS LOVE PURPLE!

>containment board
I will never leave
I will always continue posting in the boards i like
and as long as i follow the rules you'll never be rid of me
sieg heil

Pretty sure that they could arrange a donation of food and supplies without anyone knowing it was bought by wakanda

>this post
cringe

So then why aren't they protesting the movie since its pro-trump?

That's exactly the point. They keep to themselves because it's the best for them. They're just like every other powerful nation, but somehow the idea is sold as some kind of beacon of integrity and enlightenment

all i read is
gonna be niggernigger

Cringe.

blacks do love purple, you know. this film is racist

the obama administration was able to buy weapons for ISIS without problem.

It could be that Vibranium is vital for highly advanced computers in the MCU world. Since Wakanda had a virtual monopoly on it, they set the price to whatever theu damn well please and sell VERY limited quantities of it, enough for the rest of the world to make chips and parts of motherboards out of. Make sense?

>Are they the jews of Africa.
Yes, they are unironically black Israel. They even have a giant wall that Trump would be jealous of.

but they dont deal vibranium.
Serkis character sells it on the black market and its the only way, according to Avengers 2.

>cringe

Get a new shtick, pleb.

Probably no chance the main leads ambitions with Wakanda are switched, might be more interesting to see. I must say the ending of these trailers is always masterful, not sure how they always get that so right.

Maybe they only ship exclusively to one or two distributors, who then sell very limited quantities to straight various hardware companies? You know its set up only so industrial bigwigs can get their hands on it and not Joe Q. Public? I dunno I'm sure they'll elaborate in the movie

they focus group the shit out of everyting. Bet directors can't even call action without getting approved by The Suits.

Fucking this. Even when the country is fictional Sup Forums fags will still shit on it.

I really can't understand why people are shitting on this.

no, black people will not succeed anywhere and they need to be put down

are you saying that you dont like it when people fill media you enjoy with messages that offend you? HMMMMMMMMM

As we speak there are black people that are more successful than you will ever be

I agree, user. You should be putting them down right now.
ohwait

Sup Forumspol/ reaction prediction:

There's going to be several moments in this film where a black character makes a sarcastic/smug quip to a white character that will only need the quote and a screencap for endless threads and heated racial discussion

rekt

he's relentlessly cute. will relentlessly fuck.

>people

ha, good one.

>try to follow this white boi
>jumps over a 20 feet fence
>white boi tries and falls on his ass

the audience starts jumping around sounding like chimps and yelling "yaaas, slay"

If Norway is so rich then why doesn't it help other shitholes in eastern europe etc...

If Japan/North Korea is so rich then why doesn't it help other shitholes in asia...

Just because you're the same race or live next to somebody doesn't mean that you have to help them or like them.

Not all African countries are grouped in as one.

If all white people were cohesive why did WW1, WW2 and all those other wars happen?

What the OP brought up is an actual issue that comes up in the comic book.

In the comics they really are a rich isolationist country that wants nothing to do with the rest of the world, least of all Africa.

And the reason is that they don't want to be dragged down.

Why do so many autists screech Sup Forums when legitimate questions come up?

The nigga brings up an interesting plot point shitlord. you don't have to act this triggered. it's OK to be white.

t. black guy

It's like poor white trash in the antebellum South trying to look as though they had something in common with the plantation owners* and sturdy yeomen who looked down on and despised them.

* Their slaves too

>mfw still white with actual muscle

If America is so rich why don't they help their poor neighbouring country Mexico?

Aren't they the same race?

>If Norway is so rich then why doesn't it help other shitholes in eastern europe etc...

It does. They give over a billion dollars a year to various countries, obviously to those within Europe (their fee for the common market is redistributed to Eastern and Southern European welfare) and also hundreds of millions to the middle east, asia and africa.

>If Japan/North Korea is so rich then why doesn't it help other shitholes in asia...

North Korea is absolutely impoverished. Millions have died from starvation. Japan gives North Korea millions of dollars a year in foreign aid - to a country that has vowed to destroy them. Japan gives 10 billion dollars a year to countries all over the world, including Asia.

>Just because you're the same race or live next to somebody doesn't mean that you have to help them or like them.

Yet they do it anyway, generally to keep the peace (specifically regarding North Korea).

>If all white people were cohesive why did WW1, WW2 and all those other wars happen?

You know the answer to that.

that soundtrack sounds like a rip-off of a Bjork song, they just changed the pitch, do you hear it Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ShHTCvE7TY

The U.S. provides nearly half a billion dollar in aid to Mexico annually in addition to military, law enforcement assistance and various protections for illegal Mexican migrants within their country.

Apologies, it's late. I meant south korea not North Korea

Also Norway doesn't give a fuck about the EU or other European nations, stop lying.

Sup Forums here. Wakanda actively keeps out other african nations, via armed force.

>Plot prediction - Black Panther wants to open up Wakanda to the rest of the world and share their resources. Perhaps take in refugees from that place the Avengers blew up in Europe.
>Killmonger will be Black Trump and try to take over as King (now that the Old King is dead) by bringing Wakanda back to it's original, isolated, xenophobic state.
>He will use the white dude played by Andy Serkis to pull off false flags, perhaps.

I mean, considering that's the whole plot of Black Panthers COMICS and his origin... Yeah? Thats his baseline, his 101.

Actually, Black Panthers baseline is Wakanda is a stable but well off Isolationist african nation, but not super advanced - just prosperous. In the very first comics, Wakanda is more like Ethiopia - a wealthy and stable nation that's modernizing. Part of the reason T'Challa wants to embrace the wider world is to modernize Wakanda, and exchange what technology they do have for a higher standard of living and education for all Wakandans, as well as sell their excess resources to better his peoples lives.

Wakanda as a super secret high tech atlantis wouldn't come until later. I can't recall if it was a Hudlin innovation or not.

Now that the demon has risen to slay the niggers. With God's authority the golden age of the human population can occur. This lesson shall be transmitted to the youth by showing the rap music videos and comparing them to the chimps in the jungle.

Future generations will understand that the nigger is not human but rather a wild animal that needs to be fully domesticated or fully hunted. Demon nigger Hunter is our lord. From the back of his truck a new day rose signifying the glory to the new man. The evolution of the people through the greatest ease shall begin now.

DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER

THE CHIMP HOUR HAS FINALLY ENDED

THANK GOD FOR OUR LYNCH FACTORIES

>I meant South Korea

South Korea gives North Korea millions of dollars a year in aid.

>Also Norway doesn't give a fuck about the EU or other European nations, stop lying.

I don't know about all that, but Norway gives the E.U. a billion dollars a year and maintains open borders with the E.U. to allow it's members to work and live in their country.

>every post I don't agree with must come from Sup Forums
>the emotional child's guide to Sup Forums

I don't know anything about the comics or character. Just going off Civil War and the trailer.

Is my prediction for Killmonger cloes or is he usually something completely different?

>demon nigger hunter is our lord

i get that you would like to worship an alpha hunter but why would you call a nigger your lord? i'm ok with you worshipping a black demon but i'm just confused. i thought you hated blacks.

To be fair to him, I do crosspost and Sup Forums and Sup Forums are my main boards.

killmonger is a guy so he's definitely not chloe

No, that's exactly what Killmonger is. He's a Wakandan who wants to take the nation to more primitive, brutal roots, and when T'Challa blows him the fuck out he turns to the White Gorilla cult - a once powerful but now illegal religious sect that was driven out of Wakanda when it tried to seize power.

Klaw on the other hand is a mercenary with a robot hand, he killed T'challa's dad but T'challa took his hand so it's pure personal for him.

what do you mean him? Did you assume his gender, why are you implying that women don't post intelligent questions like OP did

There are no women on Sup Forums. Trannies are not women. Blah! is dead.

That's what I figured.

NIGGER HUNTER you retard. Is a deer hunter a deer?

No, I did not assume his gender. I have a browser add-on that tells me the gender of the anons.

I just watched the trailer, what's up with that "AYO" "HOL UP" "YEA" rap music?

>why don't they help other African countries?
Nobody helps third world countries in the little comic book's world.
Few exceptions for a majority of SJW bourgeois's fucks.
Also, those exceptions are gold and everytime heroes faces this problematic, it became great and more interesting than : "hurr durr there is nazis in my friendly american neighborhood'.

le sigh
they are two relentlessly different things, user. nigger hunter is a hunter that is relentlessly black while deer hunter is what you relentlessly write when you want to relentlessly break up with hunter.

Deers don't hunt in your country? Why?

It's important to note that, despite being an enlightened monarchy, Wakanda still has a trial by combat clause that means ANYONE can challenge the king and if they beat him they get to be king

Cause that's a cool way to plan succession, right?

Anyway, this is seldom a problem because the King cannot be King until he is chosen as the next black panther and to be chosen as the next black panther means a god has taken a look at your soul and given you the OK, and also you've eaten herbs and drunk potions that make you superhuman. So it's like trying to wrestle Captain America, with the whole super soldier serum thing.

So while in theory anyone can be King, really only Black Panther can be King. And T'challa is black panther because he proved himself worthy... or maybe that will be part of the films conflict, hard to say.

Anyway Killmonger is going to come at him with his own super powers from the Gorilla totem, most likely.

It's a pretty boring choice, but it does make sense.

This is why Spike Lee was a real director and not a token.

Consider this opening to his movie about urban NYC basketball.

youtu.be/BYX1Ub5JsYA

I assume that's what he's stealing from the museum in the trailer.

in everything that i've read, when they put name of animal before the word hunter it means they're hunting that animal but when they put race before the word hunter it means they're describing the color of the hunter's skin.

so please explain why you would call a black person your lord.

>can't have black people succeeding in movies either?
Cottonmouth is a pretty successful guy.

OP is making a global point : why not being America without the flaws ?
Those guys are just like the asgardian or the LOTR's elves : they are powerful but recluse.
Why this guy have to be an avenger and not an ally of european or indian group of super-heroes ?

Stop watching for Sup Forums everywhere.

BOOMF
UHN
WAR READY

Lol my superior nigga Luke Cage could trash the panther.

>go back to your containment board.

Remember this when we finally decide to send you back to where you can do least harm.

Physically Cage could beat Panther, yes, but Panther is basically Batman on top of that other shit.

Yup, they're like Japan

niggers are animals

also space nigger metal is strong enough to cut Cage, and he is a street brawler with no real hand to hand training who relies on his super strength for attack and invulnerable skin for defence, put him up against some one who has been trained all his life in hand to hand and other combat styles, and has a way to get around his only real defence and Cage is going to get his ass handed to him.

Whites are being systematically oppressed in South Africa. Not yet to the same scale as Zimbabwe but pretty much everyone in my family that could leave the country did.

because libtards can't see beyond the color of the skin

then why haven't murica invaded wakanda to give them a taste of freedom yet?

everyone in wakanda are smartest niggers, and being small country with smart population and great resources, they can thrive.

>fascist state
It is a monarchy, so no.

They are isolationist and don't care about the rest of the world.

But that's ok because they are black.

> Taking in white Slavs.

Hahahahahaha very funny, user.

Purple is a royal colour, user. It's associated with monarchy and wisdom.

Hence its use in both the spirit world scene and in Panther's costume.

There's no god taking a look at his soul in the MCU, though.