Why isn`t Sup Forums talking about this? it`s great

why isn`t Sup Forums talking about this? it`s great.

Are you joking? There's Mindhunter threads all the time.

>why isn`t Sup Forums talking about this?
there's usually like a thread a day

it blows my mind that in 1977 the fbi not only had no idea what a serial killer was, but actively tried so hard not to give a shit

wtf were they doing? investigating hippies. bravo

>it blows my mind that in 1977 the fbi not only had no idea what a serial killer was, but actively tried so hard not to give a shit
Holy shit.

Hippies were a bigger problem than folks like based Ed desu

This, who cares about roasties?

I think I have to read the book this was based on

>As of 2017, Kemper remains among the general population in prison and is considered a model prisoner
NIGGA IS STILL ALIVE WTF

After Hannibal, I kinda want to see the murders.

The 1970s weren't too long ago. Charles Manson is still alive too.

> Kemper is also forthcoming about the nature of his crimes and has said that he participated in the interviews to save others like himself from killing; stating at the end of his Murder: No Apparent Motive interview: "There's somebody out there that is watching this and hasn't done that – hasn't killed people, and wants to, and rages inside and struggles with that feeling, or is so sure they have it under control. They need to talk to somebody about it. Trust somebody enough to sit down and talk about something that isn't a crime; thinking that way isn't a crime. Doing it isn't just a crime, it's a horrible thing, it doesn't know when to quit and it can't be stopped easily once it starts."
What a guy.

eight ripe cunts

>leftist garbage

no thanks

At least he's behind bars for life and not decapitating unsuspecting women.

Imagine being this limited

>leftist
There are some subtle bantz against lefties though.

how is it leftist garbage?

God I love this meme.

>letting some tv show rewrite history

gullible retards

>netflix
DROPPED

Whenever that stupid cunt of a gf or the dyke professor start talking I feel like it was written by Tumblr. Luckily they end up having less and less of a place in the show but in the first episode it was infuriating

I know netflix has been shit since 2004

maybe the scene that uses a seemingly idiot as a proponent of death sentence/electric chair

Life must be difficult for you.

> a couple of leftist characters= the show itself is leftist
are you just gonna keep missing the parts where others speak against the characters that you hate? i swear to god, Sup Forums will forever be a bunch of niggers.

Relax you fucking retard, I'm a different and I liked the show. I'm just saying if you only watch the first episode it does have a HuffPost vibe going on though it gets much better

oh shit netflix can make good shows after all

not him, but i dropped the show 3/4 of the way through the first episode because of that shit. why waste my time on a show that preachy and hamfisted?

>I'm a different

>preachy
Huh?

What was the significance of putting tuna in the cellar?

Who was the mustache guy in the opening of all episodes? The Atlanta killer?

>preachy and hamfisted?
The fuck is wrong with you?

What was the meaning with the cat food stuff?

BTK

The mustache guy is probably the BTK killer?

dude i drop shows for dumb shit all the time but i looked past all the minor shit in this because the elements that matter are top-tier

go back and finish what you've started

BTK wasn't until the 90s.

It was, it's not, fuck off back to where you came fwom

>murdered ten people in Sedgwick County, Kansas between 1974 and 1991.

it makes me wonder what people like this can even allow themselves to watch or why they even bother to come here?

did this shit make anyone else think about how serial killers aren't really a thing anymore with the advent of social media and phone cameras, etc.?

like there's that guy in florida but even he was eyed down by a camera or maybe there is but he hasn't been caught yet

>season 1 is actually a prequeal
>theres no season2

i liked it, but felt unsatisfied by the story arc

stfu you dont know wtf youre talkin about

>YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ DURKHEIM

I don't blame anyone for immediately turning that shit off there

i brought my suspension of disbelief along and kept in mind it was on netflix, i made it out okay

MC was annoying as fuck.
His partner was awesome and based.
The university expert woman being a lesbian was incredibly hamfisted and unnecesary.
It lost a bit of steam during the story arc with the school principal.

I did enjoy it, though. I am looking forward to a season 2 and the dude who played Kemper was great.

shit still happens but they're only a serial killer when they're caught and connected to other murders.
even with cctv they get away with it constantly.

>I don't blame anyone for immediately turning that shit off there
Good lord you guys are a lost cause.

>even with cctv they get away with it constantly.
in america? i'm talking burgerstan frienlo

didn't they just catch some fella in nippon that had like 9 bodies in his place?

still a shitload of surveillance cameras around america which have been used to solve crimes, or tried to

oh i know

i'm talking about a particular brand of crime though, and the appearance of it's reduction alongside more natural surveillance being introduced

Maybe the killers are just getting better now that they know how to not get caught. My area has what's being called the "smiley face killer", don't know how legit it is though.

not sure if there's been a reduction in missing persons but probably. I'd assume something bad happened to most of them

that's kinda what i was thinking, i saw a story awhile back about a dude in new york killing hookers near the hamptons or some shit but i haven't seen anything about it in years

it just seems like these days it's less outwitting investigators and more outwitting chance/technology so you don't see these spree killings like back in the day where people were doing really grotesque shit at the scenes and what not but maybe people just take more time between now or something

idk it's just something i think about sometimes when the subject of serial killers comes up

on another note that recent louis theroux about reason of insanity convictions was good if you like to really think about these kinds of things but none of these dudes killed anyone i don't think, but they all seemed like they probably could

Why did they make him so fucking fat?

Speaking of Netflix; what constitutes a "Netflix Original"?

They branded 6 Days as a Netflix Original despite having nothing to do with production.

because cheese pizza would have been too obvious

Basically every actor is hot garbage.

who puts cheese on TOP of their quesadilla

ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY SHIT

THE LEAD IS A TERRIBLE ACTOR, SOS HIS GF

BIG FAT SLOWTALKING SERIAL KILLER STEALS THE SHOW

I'm on episode 6 and I'm pretty tired of that guy's girlfriend. I hope she gets murdered, she's just a feminist quip box.

its not that great. Its got some decent scenes but the rest is quite forgettable. Everyones favourite character is Ed and hes only in 2 or 3 episodes.

the professor is a leftie but its never framed to make her appear as right. She just says her opinion and a differing opinion will also be given

You're better off just watching Manhunt.

It could be good but most of the acting and dialog is trash so i dropped it.

No joke, I skipped every scene that dabbled in the personal life of the main guy/his girlfriend and the lesbo professor. Makes the show much more enjoyable I presume.

Google the Gilgo Beach Killer.

So Holden is a sociopath , right?

Interviews are good. The lead actor is terrible at acting.

because tv is a shit board, into the trash it goes, I'm a big guy, for you

Office space is Sup Forums - the movie

He seemed like a nice guy and he knew the difference between right and wrong. He just had these urges and could not stop himself until he handed himself over to the cops (after killing his mom). He seemed to genuinely feel bad about it and he has tried hard to avoid parole every time it comes up because he says that he will likely kill again if he gets the chance.

Pretty much all educated people were leftie and in the 70s most tenured professors were outright communists. So it's only realistic, that is what they had to deal with when they had anything to do with the educated masses.

pretty good for a netflix show, kinda annoyed me how almost the entire backstory stuff was useless/filler

It's an OK show that would be good in a slot near to NCIS or Criminal Minds. the show isn't particularly well shot (Fincher really dialed this in), but keeps the show trendy and modern with a Breaking Bad cold opener.
The show's writing portrays unrealistic characters such as the FBI Agent's girlfriend and the agent himself who is so much of a fucking push-over pussy but who grows a spine as a character arc without the arc ever taking place. (And he still keeps her after she cheats on him).
It has criminal minds/NCIS dialogue where the two agents talk over the "unsub" in a back and forth positing and shutting down ideas from each other before reaching the conclusion. But there's no basis for this ability to work so well together.
The show never once had anyone say the line "Well, maybe to understand these killers we have to speak their language" in regards to "using bad words", which is the MAIN PLOT LINE IN THIS SHOW. USING BAD WORDS IS THE CONFLICT.
The only good part of the show was the interview with the criminals and the parts at the office. The love interest part of the show was absolutely a waste of time. One can safely skip these scenes and not miss anything. The FBI agent never had a grand love for this woman. She was his gf, but it wasn't a Gatsby-tier infatuation. She didn't advance the plot of USING BAD WORDS and in fact only proved how much of a pussy the main character and put a spotlight on his piss-poor development.

>when you know you are smarter than 95% of Sup Forums because you didn't have to look up Durkheim and Goffman
>most tenured professors were outright communists
>actually believing this

>The only good part of the show was the interview with the criminals and the parts at the office
this

>Pretty much all educated people were leftie and in the 70s most tenured professors were outright communists.

This is what Liberals today actually believe

>KNOWLEDGE = INTELLIGENCE
CLASSIC BRAINLET MISTAKE

SOMEONE DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE CLASS IN JUNIOR YEAR HIGHSCHOOL :^)

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY STAPLER

I've never seen someone this angry try to be condescending

F A G M O U N T

>hitchhiking
>getting into car with a 6'9" mustachioed Frankenstein