Are we excited?

Are we excited?

Nov 17.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2017/11/13/the-punisher-review/#79b6fe447e07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really

Maybe

Marvel capeshit tv has been really disappointing so far so it's a no for me.

completely forgot about it 2bh

i liked him as a villian, not sure about as the main character

I like him appearing as an antihero in other peoples' stories but I'm not sure an entire series about him is a good idea

Forbes says it's the best Marvel Netflix show.
forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2017/11/13/the-punisher-review/#79b6fe447e07

I hope that's true. I also hope they don't retcon the death of Frank's family to be some boring government cover-up. That better just be a red herring.

>excited?
It's going to be a steaming pile, why would I be excited? Explain.

>It's going to be a steaming pile

Source?

Yes because I think Bernthal is a great Punisher but I'm worried about the pacing/supporting characters. The last few Marvel shows have felt really stretched.

My wife's son works at Marvel

My hope is it's another level of Manchurian Candidate shit and Frank's been brainwashed into thinking that. The randomness of his family's death is what makes it so effective

I'm concerned that the trailers all seem to indicate that he's fighting the ebil gubberment and not gangbangers and Crime Families. I know he's fought Government agencies in the past, but that's not the norm for him.

Whatever

PG13 disney punisher. you get what you pay for.

It isn't though, apparently it's brutally violent.

I want this

why would it be pg13 in his own show when he wasn't in daredevil?

you haven't seen it, and just want to cry about disney for some reason?

only if they made the punisher a black guy who fucks white women

Daredevil S1 was great, the first half of Daredevil S2 was good, all else was shit. So no, I'm not excited for this

But the first half of S2 was good because of Frank.

Their netflix series' have got progressively worse, so whilst I'm excited, I'm also very wary this could suck badly.

>pg-13

??? Netflix isn't afraid of making an R-rated Marvel show.

this would be hilarious if they did it with a black chick.

>punisher kills a republican
>punisher kills a white supremacist
>punisher spears a black criminal and lectures him to back to school
>punisher spears a pedophile and tells him as long as he doesn't act on it he's okay

calling it now

honestly this, I'll give it a chnace because the daredevil/punisher stuff was good in S2, but they've dropped the ball so hard with these shows generally.

jessica jones and luke cage were OKAY, but had too much boring filler messing up the pace of the shows and both could have done with being 2-3 episodes shorter.

fuck knows what happened with iron fist and defenders though, so bad it's baffling.

punisher kills a pedo in daredevil

>got progressively worse
Not really. DD1 was the best, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, which came directly after were the worst. DD2, IF and Defenders, although all having big flaws were not nearly as bad as JJ and LC.

Not sure if he kills him but he definitely beats up a dude selling cheeze pizza in Kinodevil s2.

Not really, in your opinion.
In mine, they got progressively worse.

wow what a fascinating post

two people have different opinions

wow

wowee

Ever since Steven de knight left . All marvel Netflix shows have turned out crap .

Yep. Very promising elements. But Marvel are going to shit pretty quickly, and Hollywood's shallow-affect PC politics can go suck a dog's dick.

I thought it was pretty unanimous that iron fist is the worst of these shows by some distance.

what did you prefer about it over LC and JJ?

>getting preemptively butthurt

This. Only the first season of Daredevil was good. Everything else has been mediocre or shit.

Nah. Bernthal will be good, he always is, but from what I've read the show has the same problems as all the Netflix capeshit, they quickly run out of steam, have a lot of filler crap despite only 13 episodes or only 8(!) in the case of Defenders.

Netflix crapped this out fast before Disney officially decided to move to their own streaming site.

He's already killed a pedo in Daredevil you mong.

How will user recover?