The H8ful eight discussion

Finally got around to watching this, and I found it to be great.

The twists and turns were entertaining, and the pacing made the three hour movie feel like a one hour movie. As always Walton Goggins blew it out of the park.

What did you guys think?

I liked it
it's kinda underrated

Saw it 4 times at my local £3 cinema because it made me feel very, for want of a better word, comfy.

Based goggins saves the film, otherwise not that great

I had a blast with it. Fucking love when Tarantino does mystery elements in his movies. The plot had a lot of twists and turns that really took me off guard a lot of the time, especially Kurt Russell dying like halfway through. I felt like Tim Roth and Michael Madsen's characters could've been given more to do though.

I don't agree, there are some really great moments in the film, though I do think not having Goggins would make the movie seem bare.

My favorite part has to be Jody getting domed while smiling at his sister.

Murder mystery, one of these characters is the murderer, who did it and how, let's find out!

Jokes, fuck you it was some guy under the floor lol

>murder mystery

Wut? The only mystery part is who was trying to free Daisy, which was four of the eight and someone under the floor.

Someone poisoned the coffee, it's interesting to figure out who but nah fuck you it's some cunt under the floor who can't act

Though it was boring as shit

Pretty long, but very visually appealing. I'll be looking forward to the Manson film though bois

cunt under the floor never poisoned anything, dumbass

Same.

I'm wondering how he is going to make it. Will it be a horror, comedy, or just a biopic?

>hating on based Tatum

I bet you like swingin dinghies

For me it was basically Poirot with blood for the first 3/4

If you were actually smart enough to figure out the twist, you would have noticed that Tatum's name is (stupidly) in the opening credits.
Evidently you weren't.

set design and costume was great. good actors.
Just a shame it went for a glacial plot and the very overdone Taratino branded moments of ultra violence. Honestly felt like a play. I would rank it near the bottom of his films but most of his newer movies are down in that area anyway so w/e. Hope he gets to finish his films before his foot fetish gets him labeled a sex predator

>Are yoooou making a deeeeal... with that diabooooolical biiiiitch?

this
movie was dumb as fuck

I loved the first half but I felt the conclusion was too simple. I usually enjoy how QT ends his movies but in this case it had this huge build up for what? an extremely short stand off, a flashback he could have easily left out and a hanging

Beautiful movie though and I loved everyone in it. The 6 it has on metacritic is a fair score.

Beautiful cinematrography, but it feels like Tarantino is reveling in his own Tarantino-ness