Preview for Sup Forums's favorite comic!

Preview for Sup Forums's favorite comic!

oh goodness, they're going to go after everyone Waid blocks on twitter

>WOW WERE LIT , NIGGA , WOKE AND SHIT , SENPAI!!!VILLAINS ,TAKE THIS L!111!!!1

This is getting worse and worse every issue , like a wine but backwards

This is where the preview ended

>Mutie kid bullied so much he's even afraid to vote for himself

literally the only thing scott is known for, besides being a strategist and always being right

Is it just nostalgia, because I don't remember Cho being this much of an ass when he was Herc's sidekick.

>They gave Kamala niggerlips

For the love of god, Waid, stop using Twitter slang....

This is funny to me, because I haven't met a single person that plays paintball that isn't some edgy right wing teen.

>We've gone viral, people.
>We're lit.

seriously
its running around shooting people
weird form of entertainment

The average paintball player loves their shooting a bit too much, which makes it look more like therapy for trigger-happy sociopaths.

His name is literally Cyclops Cho, Jesus christ.

I know, it reads like those old tryhard Teen Titans os Spider-Man comics where the characters are using 70's lingo and it's just cringey.

Jesus Christ, Ramos draws Cho tiny even by Asian manlet standards.

He wasn't. Waid doesn't know how to write any of these characters and seems to think that Cho is a dumb chad.

>we're lit
I dunno Miles y'all seem pretty sober

Cho's always been cocky, the gamma transformation just dials that up while making him a little bit more of a meathead. Sort of makes sense, given that he's gone all Hero of the Beach on us.

What are you talking about, he's the same height as everyone else.

Of all the shitty writing I've glimpsed when you guys storytime this crap, a super-genius forgetting that his teammate is goddamn cyclops DURING a shooting excercise takes the cake. Talk about holding the idiot ball.

Look at the transformation sequence in the second panel.

He's behind them?

Cho is so smart he could jump and accurately shoot everyone of them. Or at least give Miles some trouble. Not sure if this Scott has his second mutation.

Maybe Cho is lit since he forgot Cyclops' power

This shoud pretty much be just Tyke vs Cho, two geometric geniuses

Miles and Viv can turn invisible though

Anyone got that "how do you do fellow kids" edit with Waid's face

Christ, Sup Forums is low-test as fuck.

Yeah, ok, dressing up in pretend military cloths and helmet so that we can shoot fucking paint at each other. So manly.

size seven feet right here

that's a very misandrist opinion on men you're implying

It's fun you faggot, not everything has to be a bloomin' political statement. Fucking tumblrites, I swear.

>We've gone viral
pure cancer

>Falling for a bait this easy

Shame on you two anons, shame on you

It's Sup Forums, man. This seems like it could be a real, genuine fuckwad.

I believe the term is "like milk".

This board has a reputation for being filled with total pussies.

>We have this spot called the Danger Room...

Man, this is reminding me that Cyclops should be acting like he's from the nineties.

He should be countering their cringe slang with his own outdated 90s versions.

But rock beats scissors...

I want Cyclops to ask when they're going to make a dumb after school drug PSA warning kids away from marijuana

Cover tricked me into thinking this was a USAvengers crossover for some reason.

The paintball is a good idea, the buzzwords are annoying and it really seems like Cyclops is right (as always). I wish they would stop talking about internet shit like going viral. It makes them seem very vain, and it is the time when the Fellow Kids stuff creeps through the most. Of course this is only a preview so they still have a few pages to bugger it up. The whole issue should be team building, as villains don't seem to be a strong point (like those clowns).

Also why is Kamala not stretching around corners with her gun. Or miles not swinging about. Or Nova flying. Pretty unimaginative.

I haven't read The Vision yet but...

>Cyclops-like a much lesser version of Captain America, stuck in the 90's and learning to adapt to today.
>Kamala Khan-Street smart, optimistic, gregarious, outgoing, nerdy.
>Cho-Bit of a show off, protective, quick thinker.
>Miles-Idealistic, somewhat naive, 'team mom'.
>Viv-Awkward, cold, doesn't quite fit in, but with a heart of gold.

Would that be a more entertaining interpretation?

It kind of reminds me of some of the old Teen Titans comics where the characters said stuff like "daddy-o" and "I'm hip" and saluted a picture of JFK, except in Champions it's way less endearing and entertaining to read.

Cool. Mondo. Maaaybe 1337 5P34k?

>Okay guys, after tackling radical Islam crushing women's rights, hate crimes in the deep south, and human trafficking, I think it's time we tackle the REAL issue.
>Telling kids marijuana ISN'T COOL.

Sup Forums is where the overly sensitive fags from /lgtb/ and the rest of the women from Sup Forums go.

We need to see if he'll go far enough to turn Spiderman into an avatar of /s4s/.

Anything would've been better. Literally anything. You could've had 20 pages of Chulk shitting in Cyclops's mouth and it would've been better.

>>Paintball
IT'S THE 2000's!

Bump

>clip

>Called CYCLOPS
>Adult version is currently one of the infamous men on earth
>Wears some big noticeable visor
>"I keep forgetting you can do that"

If this eighth smartest man on earth, is no wonder it's such a shit-hole.

>I keep forgetting you can do that

Waid really didn't think this through

>no powers
>Cho stays hulked out

Is clearly foreshadowing for the next arc, Champions vs. Alzheimer.

Like every damn board on Sup Forums then.

What, he's ignoring the hits? What's the point of even playing paintball if you ignore the paintball part?

It was 4:1 in favor of using powers. There's a lot of things to complain about in the preview, but that isn't one of them.

No, he just thunderclaped them, and made them explode before they him him.

I guess that's right. Retarded, but right. There'd be no time to react unless you're the Flash.

>Not sure if this Scott has his second mutation
How would always being right help with paintball?

>sam has a plan
i actually want to see this

What is up with the writing for Miles?

Hulks have STRONG speed

>I guess that's right. Retarded, but right. There'd be no time to react unless you're the Flash.
>Needing flash level to stop paint balls

user is hate champions as well, but that's just dumb, capes regularly react to faster stuff all the time.

Yeah i complained before reading the full page sorry

His plan is to get Champions cancelled in 3 issues or less.
I bet he can do it

According to the google paintballs travel about 280 feet a second. Cyke is what, ten feet from Hulk. Even at 20 feet he'd only have 1/14 of a second and that's not enough time to react or move unless you can catch bullets. I know it's a silly thing to agonize over but there you go.

LIT
I
T

He's supposed to have an eidetic memory, but I guess he forgot about that, too.

It's fun, people do it for fun, don't be a faggot.

But yes people who take it too fucking seriously always ruin it.

So pretty much every board on Sup Forums then?

Wait ... Why are they playing paintball?
None of them use a gun, how could this be practice for anything.

I feel like the mentioning of the Danger Room and the rest going "shut up, meg" was just a way to keep readers from going "Why not just use the danger room".

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Sup Forumsmblr.

Might be another one of those team bonding things. It's not the first time Kamala's tried to get them to do something as a team just for the sake of doing it as a team.

>unless you can catch bullets
Even street level characters regularly manage dodge or deflect bullets.

I feel like laser tag would be better for that.

I'm sorry, what are some board with tough guys?
Don't even say /k/.

>Sup Forums
>/fit/
>/asp/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

lol