ITT: scenes women will never understand

ITT: scenes women will never understand

why is there poop on jams shoulder

I flicked my clit to that scene

perro caca my good man

Seriously though how could he still fug Eva Green after that, your balls would be completely mangled and I highly doubt she'd be gentle

I never understood why this was so horrific. Yes getting hit in the nuts sucks, but it's rather mild in the grand scheme of things. No real permanent damage is done. Id be far more fearful of someone going to work with a blade down there (or anywhere really). Losing extremeties seems is a far more terrifying prospect Id imagine.

kekd irl, thanks user

>t. female

This scene was so fucking gay. I immediately changed the channel because of that.

No permanent damage can cery easily be done with blunt force to the blls.

I'm pretty sure at least a month was supposed to have passed before him and Vesper ran away to have a sex romp throughout Europe

Genitalia along with eyeballs and soles of the feet are the torturers favourite places. They're all extremely sensitive you can cause a lot of pain with

>getting your balls completely mangled
>healing in a month
come on son

Everyone understands that getting hit in the groin hurts.

Honestly, could he have sex after receiving all that? Seriously

I always assumed this was the canon reason why he can fuck every broad from the U.S all the way to Japan and somehow never end up with a kid.

question is would you endure your balls getting crushed for a shot at prime Eva?

Madsen is a shit actor

agreed

movie?

Take that back

cut this faggotry

He gives much better performances in movies where he can speak his native language.

Who??

underated remark

maybe watch some of his danish movies faggot

Closet homo

BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS xd

kys

end urlife

Have you watched the "Pusher" trilogy?

Yes. He was on the chair for about, what, 10 minutes? It would be excruciating but 10 minutes is 10 minutes. And as soon as you've made the decision, you're tied to the chair and can't take it back anyway. I'd just go for it and then suffer for 10 minutes and then heal for a month. She's worth it.

No.
All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one. You understand?

why are most of the bond villians homosexuals

what are they implying

homosexuals are deviants

I want to be on that chair. I would ejaculate after the first lash.

I want to be that chair.
mmm!

This may be the only right example