ITT: Films Liberals will never understand

ITT: Films Liberals will never understand

Whats there to understand? That you are going to die for fucking oil and opium? Well as long as you look cool like Superman doing it its ok right guys!?!?

You fucking idiot, dying for another man that does not give a fuck about you is the dumbest thing you can do.

You want honor in combat? Bring me your best marine and each of us brings 3 meme picture, I assure you that I will meme the SHIT out of him and leave him speachless.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dude on the right looking straight out of SMT

holy shit,

Jesus christ

wew

that's some hyper/pol/ shit right there

But Zack is a leftist

Was Red /ourbird/?

No he's not. When the extreme left calls you right and extreme right calls you left, then that means you're really closer to a moderate. At best, Zack leans right. He's an advocate of balance and reason, not extremist ideologies. If that weren't true, Kryptonians would have been blameless dindus. None of them are, not even Superman.

>Zack leans right. He's an advocate of balance and reason

He wrote in Bernie Sanders last November. He's a social democrat, more left than most liberals.

He is. The allegorical message of BvS is that no one's hands are clean. No one is blameless. Bruce is letting his obsession with vengeance eclipse his reason. Clark is allowing his guilt to cripple him and running from accountability. That's how Lex weaponizes Bruce and smears Clark, all to serve his own obsession for more power and prestige. The media gets called out for reporting the controversy instead of the facts.

Sup Forums never cease to amaze me

source

Stupid American politics.