ITT: Fucked up girls who just need love to make it all alright

ITT: Fucked up girls who just need love to make it all alright

Karai

>Fucked up girls who just need love to make it all alright

About that...

>Fucked up girls who just need a proper dicking to make it all alright

What's with all these semen demons?

It's all she wanted.

Carol's gotten plenty of dickings and each one just made her worse.

CWII could have all been avoided if Rhodey just kept it in his pants

>passing up hot blonde damaged goods with super strong vaginal muscles

Rhodey is only human, user. Cut him some slack.

>Carol's gotten plenty of dickings and each one just made her worse

Lesbo (purest form of love physically possible) when?

Soooo...your mom?

Is she from that long Image series? I forgot its name...

when Jessica Drew (Mystique) seduces her at her darkest hour

morning glories,she was the best part of it

sad

I did bit appreciate this character until I realized she was voiced by Aubrey Plaza

If someone posta Azula in going to personally Hunt you down. You all know she is completely innocent.

Who's this charming lady then?

Morning Glories suuuuuuuuuuucked.

it died when she died

Ian's death was hilarious though.

Bailey Jay?

I agree,she wanted the ginger D didnt she

capone

I thought I was the only one!

Z has some problems.

To start with, she is an entertainer, a stage performer, she is by definition an attention whore. It surely makes it hard for her to hang on to a long-term relationship because she is always looking for the next dopamine high.

And daddy issues. Oh my goodness, daddy issues.

Just look at her track record, she is drawn to assholes and walking train wrecks. She is so incredibly self-destructive I'm surprised she isn't a junkie. Have they ever portrayed her as magic itself being her addictive drug of choice? That would be a perfect fit.

She needs a good man to center her. But she wouldn't know what to do with a good man, she'd run him off and go running back to Constantine because deep-down she thinks that he is all she ever deserves.

The most broken leaguer other than Bruce who deserves to be in Arkham himself.

>ywn find yourself appearing naked in front of a drunken magic performer who's ready to jump your bones

>be me
>sitting on the couch watching TV and eating dry cereal out of the box
>suddenly engulfed by a blinding white light
>when my eyes refocus, I'm standing in front of a 10/10 drunk girl wearing nothing but pantyhose and panties
>she slurs some nonsense and my clothes fly off in every direction
>she says something again and I get rock hard instantly
>before I can even question what's going on, she crawls onto her back, spreads her legs and tells me to fuck her
>still hopelessly confused but implying I wouldn't dick her down
>excited and nervous, I surge forward to grab her tits...
>releasing a handful Cap'n Crunch all over her naked body
>she starts cursing, wiping the cereal from her tits
>panicked and disoriented, I do the one thing that makes sense to me in this moment
>I grab some milk from her fridge and start pouring it all over her
>she's screaming hysterically as I drown her in a gallon of milk
>quick, think of something sexy to say
>"OH YEAH MOMMY YOU'LL BE MY GENERAL MILLS WHORE"f
>she's in tears by this point, I'm crying too
>the milk just keeps on coming
>there's Cap'n Crunch in her matted hair now
>hungriest erection I've ever had

>not liking Aubrey Plaza

>she'd run him off and go running back to Constantine because editors said so
fixed

God,that pairing is so fucking shit

>every time Carol gets a new bf Mystique changes into him and gets into bed with her
>Carol has no idea
>Mystique's just waiting for the right moment to reveal it

IRL you'd be safer sticking your dick in a beartrap than half those girls.
Ya got a lot of crazy or bitchy on your plate.

So, what do you call this story?

I don't think she wanted the D, but she loved him.

And she made sure no other girl could have him.

THE ARISTOCRATS!

I just can't help myself, user. At my core, I want to be dominated and nice girls don't dominate.

Sir, I do not know all these women, but my conclusion, based on the ones that I do recognize, is that you have excellent taste and that I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

One more cucking and she's in the FuckedUpGirls Club

there is a Bailey Jay comic???? its a good disguise

was it love or was he just another boytoy

She had some really good scenes in the latest issue

Ill take the femdom platter too thank you

Literally the Queen of 'the girl who just wanted love'.

If only John had given her the attention she needed.

Annie will never have love, never have life except with Zimmy and Gamma

>Fucked up girls who just need love to make it all alright

I hope you all know this isn't a real thing. You are not Commander Shepard, sticking your dick in Crazy is not gonna magically fix her problems and will in all likelihood just complicate yours.

t. user that's been down this road too many times

tell us more,spread your knowledge

tell me about it
is #50 the end. did it get cancelled with nothing ever explained?

I havent read 50, but it was apparently a double sized issue. It is not supposed to be the end, but the artist seems to think its dead because of lower sales ( and spencer beeing a general ass on twitter). Im just parrotting what someone else said about the book a few weeks ago

It's true. I used to have to mediate now and then for a pair of friends who were in a troubled relationship, cause I was friends with them before they got together. The girlfriend was a cutter with some major self-esteem issues, and being in a relationship actually made her worse, not better. It was the most emotionally draining shit ever just to mediate and I don't even understand how the boyfriend put up with it.

After a while she realized she could hold her boyfriend emotionally hostage/punish him by cutting herself, and then it just went into complete nightmare town after that. Thank Christ they broke up eventually.

It probably didn't help that one of the earliest know ones was from her own rape baby.

This collection of femdoms is missing best girl

*doki doki*
Why is superman so dreamy, how can any 3d man live up to the expectations set by this guy

i would like to point out that at the very least, barda and kuvira had love, and while barda x free is one of the best relationships in all of comics, kuvira spirit nuked the building her fiance was siting in

>You are not Commander Shepard, sticking your dick in Crazy is not gonna magically fix her problems and will in all likelihood just complicate yours.
point: commander shepard sticking his dick up crazy leads to A) breaking the crazy further, whereas not dicking her leads to actual emotional growth B) shepard dying C) vastly increases the chances of crazy dying. If we count liara, then we can also add D) directly leads to crazy becoming a galactic power broker of questionable methods and morals

dragon age is the bioware franchise for sticking your dick in crazy

Girls like villains who will become anti-heroes for them because of their magic pussy

Guys like villainesses who are revealed to be sobbing lonely damsels that can be turned into housewives with the power of cock

woah

ITT: Easy pickings.

I like confident bad bitches who will remain confident bad bitches but will maybe show me some kindness beneath it all every so often.

Once she shaves, I can agree that she's neato.

fucked my dick up real good with that post

Azula is a victim of circumstance. If anyone says otherwise than they are fucking retarded.

>Once she shaves

kumiko a shit

>Have they ever portrayed her as magic itself being her addictive drug of choice?
Seven soldiers, ever read it?
>because it sounds like you've read it.

fuck off scrapper

...I'm stealing this. It'll be the next Fifty Shades.

So... Let's say Mystique impregnates Carol. Carol has a mutant shape shifter baby because of her Kree mangled DNA and Mystique's mutation. The baby shape shifts into an exact copy of Mystique with her memories because reasons. Baby continues to shape sift into her dates and impregnates Carol again...

we can't and it hurts.

Well, most people say things to her that should piss her off but she doesn't get bothered by it.

He tells her what he thinks ONCE, and she's crying in the bathroom.

The words of a boy toy would mean nothing.

Is it wrong that my mind went to the gutter at that last panel.

It's wrong that your mind didn't go into the gutter with her first panel fishnets.

I'm desensitized man. Too much internet. It has to work to get me gutter-brained.

I forgot about that,that being said,what makes him stand out from all the other boys she plays around

man of taste

is this reverse rape?

because if so sauce pls

It's an edit

I don't think I've been this disappointed since they cancelled The Goon movie.

if it makes you feel any better she has dojins online. Reverse rape obviously

Her name is himiko toga

I know who she is, user, she's part of my harem

if you knew who she was then you'd have known the original pic is an edit.

It's the combination of shy goofy farm boy and strong commanding hero.

And his chemistry with Zatanna would be great.

I wanted to believe that maybe someone had traced into lewd.

Issue #50 was supposed to be the 'season finale' or what the fuck ever. I feel bad for the artist though but at least he's working at Archie.

Are people actually into Superman like that?

>are people actually into an attractive, black haired, blue eyed, musclebound nice guy who will always be there to protect them from harm or lift their spirits when they're at their lowest points with the exact thing they needed to hear

no, of course not

No idea. Her character has been benched for quite a while. I'm guessing it results from something we don't know about yet.

>Benched

Lel

It could go another 50 and nothing would be explained, Spencer is just that big an idiot

Didnt there used to be threads dedicated to it when it started out? Shame that something with good potential had to be ruined