NICOLE KIDMAN AT CHINESE SINGLE'S DAY EVENT

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/chinas-singles-day-smashes-retail-records/9144040

>The 2017 event began soon after a star-studded event in Shanghai late on Friday, when celebrities including Nicole Kidman, who managed a few words of Mandarin, and singer Pharrell Williams joined Chinese celebrities and Alibaba chairman Jack Ma.

>Once a celebration for China’s lonely hearts, shoppers have spent more than $33 billion in 24 hours during China's annual Singles Day, smashing previous records for the world's largest retail event, including both Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.

What the hell. Why the FUCK would Nicole fucking Kidman host a Chinese shopping event? Is she really that strapped for cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she probably got millions for that appearance user

>if you take a publicity job you must be hard up for money
That logic seems shaky

>Herbivore day smashes retail records
>They make it about celebrating women, still refusing to acknowledge the truth

This is a weird thread, did some butthurt scientologist make it?

If you have momey you want more money. Just the nature of things. Also, it helps with remaining popular and who knows what kind of devt she'd might have.

> kill all the women
> 'singles day'

What about doubles day?

between Killing of a Sacred Deer, her show with Witherspoon, and her husband's career I highly doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day
>a festival to celebrate being single

>tfw no gf festival

>tfw no Nicole mommy gf

China actually has among the highest rates of single women. Between women not being able/willing to find a guy and there just not being enough women in the first place, marrying outside has become the new game in town for chink men.

>ima get me dat 401k

Are these single women... attractive?

Totally agree. Don't be a retard who worships money, stop working

>that shitty event made in one day more than the Star Wars franchise in its history
Why is cinema so irrelevant bros?

China needs to have a Doubles day and invite Christian Bale.

I lived in shanghai and there are lots of good looking single women. Problem is that most of them are pretty dull and unable to have a proper conversation with foreigners. Basically how autistic western guys behave but a lot more annoying due to their constant fucking giggling

One must also note that in Chinese culture, 25 year old single women are basically considered unwanted

Booking my flight tomorrow.

Celebs do paid events all the time. You'd be surprised as to how many big acts make a million here or there doing private concerts such as birthday parties for rich middle-eastern teenagers. It's nothing new.

I'm going to be living there next year on studies.

Any tips? Just general ones, not related to women.

just because you are single doesn't mean you wouldn't fuck Nicole Kidman if given a chance. I honestly fail to comprehend your logic.

King of manlets.

>born 1967

how THE FUCK is that even remotly possible?

American celebrities pop up in other countries for stupid events and advertisements all the time.

Like how you'd see Brad Pitt in a Japanese jeans commercial. It's kinda weird because in the US we don't ever see it done, but they're out selling their image all over the world doing cheesy shit that they wouldn't be caught dead doing in the US.

>Problem is that most of them are pretty dull
Tried dating a couple of Chinese girls. Can confirm
They're really dull and never take the initiative on anything.
When you ask them for any ideas of what they'd like to do, they just shrug and expect you to take them somewhere or buy them something.
It's pretty easy to fuck them, because of this. But they're too much hard work and not enough fun in the long run.

My mom was born in '57. She's 60 now.

Those aren't sales for a single event, they are for the whole county

nice mom

I sampled some Vietnamese women and had a similar experience. But it's nice to have people blatantly obsessed with you, something you get with Asian women

Thanks.

the fall in american influence and the inevitable chinese global domination is actually quite worrying senpaitachi

Got Nudes?

>actually quite worrying
At least they don't make wars to maintain their economic influence.

So, every HW has-been scrag and molester is gonna get a career second wind in China now?

I’m not trying to fap this early in the morning, bro

she's not in need of a second wind, moron

what is Vietnam? What is Korea?

Hollywood B-listers have been hosting events and doing wacho commercials in Asia for years. It's mostly in Japan now it's in China. It's not news. Even if it's news I don't see what's surprising.

Actually makes you think op is a Chinese viral marketer

>buy useless shit, die alone
Now you understand why international jewish bankers pushed the destruction of the family cell by encouraging women into being "independent sluts" who need no man in their lives except their boss whenever they need a ppromotion. Because singles are extremely good consumers, especially the female kind, they will buy all kind of expensive unnecessary shit to fill the void of their empty lives. A family person wouldn't be so selfish. Not good for greedy merchants. and btw the chinks are very much like the jews except they don't pretend to be God chosen people, why would God chose the most evil people?

Elizabeth Taylor in some Asian event 1979

Not wars to maintain economic influence that's for sure. Korea wasn't even started by them.

A true banker encourages families and fertility, because more people means more money. Besides, children are some of the greaters targets for marketing shit.

This is now a Lost in Translation thread

Fucking hell user, if a billionaire invites you then you go. Easiest money she ever made.

>They're really dull and never take the initiative on anything.
>When you ask them for any ideas of what they'd like to do, they just shrug and expect you to take them somewhere or buy them something.
That's women everywhere user.

why is this even a thread. who gives a shit.

Why are they in panties

Am vietnamese,can confirm
If you're white go to VN and find some young thots in Uni and you're got your dick sucked no matter how autistic you ảare

Title: Lost in Translation 2
Plot: Nikki, an actress who passed her prime, is invited to Beijing to host a lavish streaming event, where she had frustrating cultural shock with Chinese businessmen and entertainment talents.
In her hotel she meets Jack a young expat who work as English teacher in order to travel in china...
nah let Nikki go to the backstage to meet Phil, a young black singer and her co-star

You think these people are thinking of a sustainable system. No, they want to make big bucks quick, you can have twice more single adults than families, and each single will buy more useless shit than the family. It's a quick buck making scheme. If there is a shortage of people they still can change strategy. The nation wreckers don't care about the long term consequences unless it's coming at them

This cunt is already a billionaire heir, I don't even know why she's doing this

>It's all so tiresome

She wants the Chinese audience

It might work, low self esteem chinks love white people

Asian genes, son. Aussies don't have those.

Nice mom, though

It's fun Also, bitches love shopping.