APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I am unironically sorry George

fuck off George

>s-sorry george

oh my god what have we done guys ?

ROTS was mundane just like the other two prequel films, there is nothing special about it. George hastily filled in the plot holes between the two trilogies that had formed from his ignorance in constructing the prequels to adequately flow into the next three movies.

As Sheev magically turned into the lumpy deformed emperor seen in ROTJ, so too did the rest of the movie rush itself to make it seem like there was some sort of continuity between the prequels and the originals, when there wasn't.

we deserve episode 8

there was a 17 year time gap in case you didn't notice

DA GLOO GLOO STICK GOES ZOOSH ZOOM ZAASSH KRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHSSSSSS KRRRRRRRRR

HY TALK WHENN PEW PEW AND BOOM?! ARTOO DETOO GOES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

I won't because I never said anything bad about George.

Eat a dick, George.

yeah, it was good, but probably in the top 50 if we are being honest.
hindsight is 20/20

t.rlm fanboy

i swear this movie is 100x better when you watch it on a monitor

wat the fuck ever. these are all CGI anyway.
its not that impressive.

>tfw Chad prequel fan from begining
>not virgin prequel hater

It's shit

I'm sorry you have such shit taste some CGI scenes blow your mind, regardless of the horrible horrible script.
Go stare at a 2002 computer screen saver you pleb.

exactly, yet it seems that the end of ROTS and the beginning of ANH take place only days apart, the only difference being luke and leia have grown up

it's mostly not 'cgi' though.

and owen, and beru, and kenobi, and all the other characters, ships, locations and literally everything else

Are you fucking high or retarded? Aside from the actors (clone troopers not included) and the casket, maybe, everything in those shots was CG.

>its a prequel apologist pretends RLM's criticism aren't 100% on the mark
>its a prequel apologist pretends RLM invented prequel hate

no, you're quite retarded. If you can't see what part of the frame is or isn't cg then god help you and your room temp iq

oh, OK you're trolling.
Honestly I'm relieved. I thought a lot of you retards actually like the shitquels.

every fucking thread, the same god damn facts thrown in their faces.
They live in their own reality. I think he should stop trying to get them out of there.

% set
% painting
>>some digitally rendered buildings and ships
>all cg

>muh cgi

inb4 'still looks liek shit lul'