Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/film/shrek-5-confirmed-and-gets-release-date-571822
youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=A2c1f4FE8cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nme.com/news/film/shrek-5-confirmed-and-gets-release-date-571822

God is dead and we killed him.

Won't watch unless it's heavily R-rated.

>yet ANOTHER shrek film

Money.

SOME

Actually own this CD, will stick it the car stereo for laughs when driving with friends.

Fuck Shrek. We want Puss.

onions have many layers

I am sexually aroused by ogre fiona and the fairy godmother.

Antonio Bandaras and Eddie Murphy are my favorite bands.

>last film came out 7 years ago
What the fuck, I thought it came out just a couple of years ago!

Nothing wrong with liking ogre Fiona, she's actually pretty cute

I prefer her to her normal form, I wonder if that was intended.

SOMEBODY

Didn't knew there was even a 4.

BODY ONCE TOLD ME

It had to do with alternate realities or some shit.

Ive been playing shrek in his latest game
> pic related

Bring back Farquaad. I yearn for the simpler times of the first movie, where ogres had layers.

They can't, they killed his ghost.....Somehow.

SOMEBODY

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Shrek 3D is under rated.

Just bring him back anyway.

what i want to know is,will it kill the meme?
What if the movie is about the memes....

>HALFCOCKED

I thought it was 4D

I make a trip to Universal every year. I still think 3D is better than 2.

>What the fuck are you doing in my fucking swamp you little Farquaad? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the brogres, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on your anus, and have ogre 300 confirmed layers. I am trained in making early 2000's pop cultural references, and am the top ogre in the entire far far away armed forces. You are nothing to me but another Drek. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen in Dreamworks, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that dreck to me over the swamp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fairy tale creatures across Far Far Away and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Farquaad. The storm that will end your fucking life. It's fucking ogre, Donkey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare asscheeks. Not only am I shrextensively trained in onionade combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fairy Godmothers Factory and I will use it to its full shrextent to wipe your miserable little ass of of the face of mah swamp, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Rumpelstiltskin. I will shrek fury all ogre you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Pinocchio.

They should have brought him back in Shrek 4: Forever After. Since they didn't, they have to do it now.

Well Dreamworks is probably now aware of memes involving their movies, what with Bee Movie's opening getting referenced in a Wendy's Commercial.

Is this all Mike Myers, Eddie Murphey, and Cameron Diaz do any more?

The only good Shrek movies were 1 and 2. 3 was mediocre. 4 was god awful.

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

Is this going to have Shrek going through an existential crisis because he refuses to grow up, while meeting fairy tales characters distorted through a lolsowacky twist?

So that 3D movie is canon?

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

It's probably at least mostly canon.

Iron Pineapple is a saint

>Memes are convincing executives to greenlight sequels for dead franchises
Fuck you Sup Forums

and here i thought Ice Age got it bad.

Isn't there a 6th one on the way? How do these still get theatrical releases?

Only watched the 1st, are the next ones complete shit?

Hey, man, Eddie Murphy had some pretty good songs. Or at least one good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI

Queen Latifa is in them as a female mammoth.

Wasn't the whole point of the last one was that it was the LAST one?

The Meltdown is average
Dawn of the Dinosaurs is where things get shitty

Shrek 3 was the best

What about cakes? Cakes have layers.

no this is a good thing, it means if you have a franchise you want resurrected all you have to do is shitpost memes about it on Sup Forums facebook tumblr reddit instagram somethingawful myspace and altivista

>article posted July 20, 2016
Really fires up the neutrons.

Why even bother? As meh as Shreak 4 was it put a decent cap on the franchise. I mean they were basically forced to make it after how god awful the third movie was.

Money, I know several people who love each movie equally and will gladly pay to see more.

How you guys rate Puss in Boots movie?

I think that Del Toro made something amazing with it.

the Egg ruined the experience. but it was solid movie.

I rather enjoyed dawn of the dinosaurs

I think Collision Course gave me cancer.

It was like a "lolsorandumb" 11 minute cartoon, dragged on for 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Use his brother or cousin or something. Lithgow is so fucking based.

BRING HIM BACK

They were going to bring Farquaad and the Fairy Godmother back, but having 3 villains in the movie would have been too much of a clusterfuck, so they scrapped it.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2c1f4FE8cY